Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• music is the river
    music is the stream
    to join all languages
    please more coming together
    but scared to move forward
    Babel - on no more
  • weedweed Posts: 475
    I heard his voice and the sun came out
    another good day
  • sound the trumpets for the deaf kings of kings who have never heard our prayers and never will. repetition is the key to life, the heartache we ache for, the rhythm drummed upon rooftop by cloud when we can't fall asleep.

repetition is the key to life. life is a door slamming shut.
  • Moments after tossing my nickel into the fountain... all i kept hearing were my mother's words from oh so many years ago... haunting and chilling in my mind...

"Be careful what you wish for... because you just might get it. "
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • feeling great pain and sorrow losing faith quickly... pick 3 people who are Claddaghs.... lets go... time time time
  • did you nt learn from yesterday... did you not learn from yesterday? I cant make the trip alone now do something
  • Screw it! you always make me go alone .... you dont listen we dont have the answers but together we do.. we need to get together...
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    sound the trumpets for the deaf kings of kings who have never heard our prayers and never will. repetition is the key to life, the heartache we ache for, the rhythm drummed upon rooftop by cloud when we can't fall asleep.

repetition is the key to life. life is a door slamming shut.

I don't think repetition is the key to life, I think it's just the thing that makes patterns emerge which in turn highlight a life's direction or interest...

What and who interest us most are the magnets we keep returning to.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • FUCK WE were so close next time listen to me to get to Nirvana... pffftttt...
  • IM glad we spent the time together that we did we will get on the same frequency again soon... I love you... we have found each other alot... closing in on our footsteps... :D
    really . . . ?
    This thread has become like some deranged version of telephone... :eek:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Does this mean I can play unlimited Team Fortress NOW? :D
  • lets go... move
  • twice the silence clutters the room so i can't hear anything. lost maps, artifact forks and knives, cracked ornaments for a coming christmas, this year will be exceptional. tolls are overrated and the boats sail the bays in hopes the marshes won't attack but it isn't the marshes we need worry about as a collective human race . . . it's the predators lurking within. we predate predators though, so we'll see them go like we saw them come: with a hint of nostalgia when we realize they're all gone.
  • I got a spot at Lukins :)
  • I'm happy to say that now I'm repaving Memory Lane . . . with ambition.
    I'm happy to say that now I'm repaving Memory Lane . . . with ambition.

You and me both. I just wrote a letter requesting a raise from my boss. I've never done that before. :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    catefrances has been missing the last few days, I hope she's okay
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • hearts in millions of cells; victims of cardiac arrest. forget this morning, the trash cans and branches littering the street after nor'easter mayhem. power outtages and warm refridgerators, mother nature's pms effect. don't bring your technology here hoping for repairs, because we're out of power too. cross a desert for forty years you ungrateful fools and neglect your science! gravity is a lie we all fall for.
  • you smell so good
    my knees get weak

and you know what happens then. ;)
    what happened to the butter treatment ?

just wondering
    :)
  • But that's what happens when you want to play with the big boys.... :rolleyes:
    I blame the weepiness on my hormones. Yeah.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • wish you were here

xo
  • Why don't you come over here and give that to me
    I'm an addict and i need to hit that.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    i love indian summer days/evenings like this....

the mt is freakin pink right now :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • i think i know what i want to be when i grow up.... :rolleyes:
  • I wanted you to know
    I love the way you laugh
    I want to hold you high
    And steal your pain away
  • i miss paradise
    or anything resembling your smile
    I love to turn you on