Options

Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    I'm going to point and say, "look, that's Sonfather."
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I'm walking the cow
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    zarocat wrote:
    I'm going to point and say, "look, that's Sonfather."

:lol::lol::lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Hmmm. :idea: I wonder if I hit this little "minimize screen" button...

:!: what do you know, I can stealth surf the forum!

8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Godfather. wrote:
    I got a call last night from the Olympic BMX training director who told me that my son Rusty will be funded to go to Copenhagen Denmark this year to race the "BMX World championship" race, that's HUGE !
    and tonight his last race in Florida will be televised on UNIVERSAL SPORTS, his number plate is #205 or #1 depending on which race that weekend they filmed but more than likely it should be # 205 in the Jr. Elite class.
    I'm not sure what time it will be aired but if any of you get a chance to check it out you can get a good look at BMX Racing.

Godfather.
    :wave: :clap:

Denmark! awesome!
    UNIVERSAL SPORTS don't know if we get that but I will check

I am rooting him on! Dad...I mean God :D

Proud is the only way to be :thumbup:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:
    I got a call last night from the Olympic BMX training director who told me that my son Rusty will be funded to go to Copenhagen Denmark this year to race the "BMX World championship" race, that's HUGE !
    and tonight his last race in Florida will be televised on UNIVERSAL SPORTS, his number plate is #205 or #1 depending on which race that weekend they filmed but more than likely it should be # 205 in the Jr. Elite class.
    I'm not sure what time it will be aired but if any of you get a chance to check it out you can get a good look at BMX Racing.

Godfather.

Denmark! awesome!

;) thank you Pandi !

Godfather.
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

WOW - this is awesome.... congrats to your son and your family !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

WOW - this is awesome.... congrats to your son and your family !!!! :D

we are stoked ! thanks Mikalina.

Godfather.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    I'm walking the cow

I'm zagnut the elephant. Hello!
  • Options
    Half Full wrote:
    I'm walking the cow

I am the walrus koo koo ka chube. :D

Godfather.
  • Options
    a buddy I have known sense Jr. high and we work together now just told me his Asian bride is pregnant.. :shock: he's about 20 years older than her..he's 50 and just now starting a family
    WOOOOOOW that's gonna be a wild ride for my bro. for sure but I have never seen him so happy
    and I'm happy for them both......better him than me tho :D

Godfather.
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    Half Full wrote:
    I'm walking the cow

I am the walrus koo koo ka chube. :D

Godfather.

Hmmf

I always thought you were Godfather. the long-and-with-a-horsehead movie
  • Options
    Godfather. wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

Denmark! awesome!

;) thank you Pandi !

Godfather.

lets watch a video.

Godfather.

http://www.supercrossbmx.com/videos/view/9
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

Wow that is awesome....where in Florida and if you ever get it filmed please try and post it here? I'd love to see it. We have a very nice pro BMX track off the Florida Turnpike (Lake Worth/Wellington)....it wouldn't be over there would it?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

Wow that is awesome....where in Florida and if you ever get it filmed please try and post it here? I'd love to see it. We have a very nice pro BMX track off the Florida Turnpike (Lake Worth/Wellington)....it wouldn't be over there would it?

Peace

that race was in Az. last weekend but the races in Florida were in oldsmar and the track owner is a very cool guy named John. you can see all the races on http://www.go211.com/bike/ my kid races 17-18 expert and Jr. Elite, they also cover other extreme sports, check it out.

Godfather.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    heres what i know:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    heres what i know:

I have you beat.

I even have a list:

1) squat

Oh now wait...
    scratch that....

I don't know squat
  • Options
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

and lightning is when He makes a strike

and I'm glad He is bowling today! :D
  • Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

..but can he pick up a 7 / 10 split? :lol:
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    why should I feel bad that things are going well?
    She gets it. She gets me.

Do I not deserve this?

If I did, I don't think I would feel this way.

Fucking hell.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

This brings back memories.

God I want to be young again.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Godfather. wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.

Peace

That's a very tough sport to get into and the action is fast and intense. Great stuff G, I wish your son well. It's always a positive thing when your children can succeed at something.....All The Best.

Peace

that race was in Az. last weekend but the races in Florida were in oldsmar and the track owner is a very cool guy named John. you can see all the races on http://www.go211.com/bike/ my kid races 17-18 expert and Jr. Elite, they also cover other extreme sports, check it out.

Godfather.
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    thanks g under p, it's been a blast so far !

Godfather.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Things are getting better.
  • Options
    A friend of mine just now told me "it sucks getting old ha ha ha"
    so told him "cool thing is you only have to do it once so make it a time you'll remember and enjoy." :D

Godfather.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

My grandmother - ( R.I.P. ) would start "praying" whenever she heard thunder and lightning- I guess she would get very nervous....

I - just love the rain and thunder - I can't wait for the warm weather and the rain.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    why should I feel bad that things are going well?
    She gets it. She gets me.

Do I not deserve this?

If I did, I don't think I would feel this way.

Fucking hell.

You - deserve it .... :D
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    the wolf wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

This brings back memories.

God I want to be young again.

tell me steve.. what makes you think or feel that youre old???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

..but can he pick up a 7 / 10 split? :lol:
    Brought me back to my Milwaukee days!

Bowling is big up there...aina ....hey? :D

Missing me some toooooast now ;):lol:
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Rain smells so good

thunder is God bowling

My grandmother - ( R.I.P. ) would start "praying" whenever she heard thunder and lightning- I guess she would get very nervous....

I - just love the rain and thunder - I can't wait for the warm weather and the rain.... :D
    won't be long now! We just had a morning storm

My mama was frightened of storms too
    I sit on the porch and watch them ...figure if God's gonna take me... what a way to go!
    Something to talk about :lol:
    I love the power in nature and all that nitrogen in the air..I think of the green getting greener :D
This discussion has been closed.