Instant thoughts. (add yours if you like)

Comments

• tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Never eat anything that moves more than 20 cms in any direction
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    tremors wrote:
    Never eat anything that moves more than 20 cms in any direction

:lol: I definetly will NOT eat any bugs !!!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    What a rain storm last night - with howling winds !!!! I kept waking up.... not good.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mikalina wrote:
    What a rain storm last night - with howling winds !!!! I kept waking up.... not good.

in southern California we don't get that very often but when it does happen it gives me a rush,I love it, fear and wonder of what the weather will do next.

Godfather.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mikalina wrote:

woke me up too

we had one crazy 2 a.m. storm here in eastern pa

but i LOVED it!

storms are so beautiful :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Godfather. wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

in southern California we don't get that very often but when it does happen it gives me a rush,I love it, fear and wonder of what the weather will do next.

Godfather.

me too godfather. in eastern pa we get a great many storms especially this time of year, and again in march, and i am always enthralled by their power and beauty. just a little scared too, yep. i love a good storm. :D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Godfather. wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Godfather.

Hey GF and Stillhere, don't get me wrong - I LOVE a good storm - just love them, but for some reason I just kept getting up and "pacing". It was one of those nights.... ( maybe a full moon ) ;)
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    mikalina wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Godfather.

Hey GF and Stillhere, don't get me wrong - I LOVE a good storm - just love them, but for some reason I just kept getting up and "pacing". It was one of those nights.... ( maybe a full moon ) ;)

We have a mild drizzle currently :(
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    mikalina wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Godfather.

:thumbup: fullmoon... and big storm kinda errie ain't it. :D

Godfather.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:

I had not slept in 3 days,... that storm had me sleeping like a baby,.. at least for a few hours.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

I had not slept in 3 days,... that storm had me sleeping like a baby,.. at least for a few hours.

So glad you finally got some sleep - 3 days !!!! :shock:
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

So glad you finally got some sleep - 3 days !!!! :shock:

3 days aint nuttin' ! ;) the fun zone kicks in after about day 4 or 5 :crazy: :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    Yep, maybe 3 days without sleep - is nothing.... ( for you )

I'm going on my 3rd night with very little sleep - and it's killing me.... :(
    mikalina wrote:
    Yep, maybe 3 days without sleep - is nothing.... ( for you )

I'm going on my 3rd night with very little sleep - and it's killing me.... :(

I'm sorry.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Fuck me in the brain. It's my blood. I'd rather be with an animal.
  • The sun goes down in a burnin' rage
    The moon steps up and takes the stage
    The stars come out to see the show
    And the wind calls the action, blow by blow
    This is your drug. This is your drug on brains.
  • Fuck me in the brain. It's my blood. I'd rather be with an animal.

To much pasta before bed time? ;)
    This is your drug. This is your drug on brains.
  • Nah, I was having fun rocking out to the jam, not the pasta!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    And the wind calls the action, blow by blow

:lol:
    I had a dream last night,... that my family gave me a new dog for Christmas.

I woke up happy for a minute,.. then got bummed and starting missing Princess and the Zillah-monster.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

I woke up happy for a minute,.. then got bummed and starting missing Princess and the Zillah-monster.

awwww

i wouldn't even be ready to have a new doggie..hankie only passed in september.

its going to be a long while

so i know how you feel

but do you want another doggie?

for christmas?

maybe you do?

dreams are amazing insights aren't they?

hugs
    peace
    jo
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

awwww

so i know how you feel

for christmas?

maybe you do?

hugs
    peace
    jo

yeah,... Princess left in Aug. so it seems soon,... at the same time,... leaving me alone to think too much in that empty house is not good for the human race. ;)

I think I need a new friend. It may be time.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Thanks for breaking my car window and taking something that was not yours you lowlife POS.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    the wolf wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

awwww

so i know how you feel

for christmas?

maybe you do?

hugs
    peace
    jo

yeah,... Princess left in Aug. so it seems soon,... at the same time,... leaving me alone to think too much in that empty house is not good for the human race. ;)

i know, exactly, i really do, my hankie was my best friend...the kids are all out, he was my daily companion, and always always so funny and forever happy to see me.

i miss him dearly. so much.

my hankie:
    may he RIP and I hope he finds his kitty and doggie friends in beloved pet heaven
    do you think we meet up with them again once we leave this plane?...i sure hope so
    gosh...this makes me sad...so i'll post a funny picture of hankie...you'll love it, he was such a goofball

maybe we'll both feel better :D

000_0246a.jpg?t=1290195973

9321_1101233622283_1569971158_30244394_4758063_n.jpg?t=1290196061

hankrosswindow.jpg?t=1290196090
    peace,
    jo

i don't even know if i believe in heaven, or anything like that, but if there is a heaven, for beautiful souls, my hankie certainly belongs there. :(
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    i don't even know if i believe in heaven, or anything like that, but if there is a heaven, for beautiful souls, my hankie certainly belongs there. :(

right,... If my pups arent in heaven,... i don't want to go,... send me to where they are. ;)
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

right,... If my pups arent in heaven,... i don't want to go,... send me to where they are. ;)

i'll see you wherever that is wolfie
    peace,
    jo

StillHere wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

i'll see you wherever that is wolfie

I'm sure Hankie, Princess and Zillah are causeing some trouble together wherever they are. :D
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    the wolf wrote:

And, think of the pup, he or she needs a good home. ;)8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • I'm agonna get up levitating with my eyes aclosed, flying through my open window into a plain wide view
    I'm agonna pass butt naked over twelfth century round towers, three red canyons and the Space Needle
    I'm agonna keep going until I forget my mantra “I am headed where the winged monkeys weave webs to make the perfect invisibility cloak”
    And then I'm agonna wrap myself in said seethroughness and head over the Home Counties and stiff upper lip Normans and Mabels in their box gardens
    And I'm agonna sing Kevin Barry backwards and invoke the ghosts of their dead hamsters, scratching in the compost bedding
    And I'm agonna stare at the moon when it comes early again at four tonight so hard it explodes
    a little bit of rock for every soul that needs something to twang a dreamstring against
    And when I come back I'm agonna keep invisible in my own place where my mirror isn't interested
    and I'm agonna sit right down and write myself a letter in invisible ink with my left hand and a teabag on a stick in Linear B
    then post it to the black hole in the zero of the infinite nothing
    but whatchoo gonna do?
This discussion has been closed.