Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Hi girls!
    My life is complete now ;), I hung around after the show in Brisbane with a bunch of other people and I got to shake Eddie's hand and say "hello" and he said "hi" back. I was about the second person to shake Eddie's hand :).

Ed only stopped very briefly because he wanted to go back to his hotel as he was tired after the show, so no autographs or anything. I have a very blurry photo of him leaving in the car, but that is it. I didn't want to annoy him with the camera!

PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,700
    -Emma- said:

Hi girls!
    My life is complete now ;), I hung around after the show in Brisbane with a bunch of other people and I got to shake Eddie's hand and say "hello" and he said "hi" back. I was about the second person to shake Eddie's hand :).

Ed only stopped very briefly because he wanted to go back to his hotel as he was tired after the show, so no autographs or anything. I have a very blurry photo of him leaving in the car, but that is it. I didn't want to annoy him with the camera!

Great stuff Emma.. and I still want to know why he was late last night. :)
  • Options
    So happy for you, Emma! And he looks happy in the car pic too!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Oh that's awesome Emma!!
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    That's wonderful Emma! Hope I can meet Ed sometime too as well!
  • Options
    I had fourth row seats last night at Eddie's last Australian solo show.. very nice indeed. There was a song where Eddie and Glen stood right at the front of the stage and sang without the microphone so I got an even better view of Ed then. What a perfect little package he is. Disappointing that we couldn't take photos as I could have got some amazing ones to post here. :)
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    E.K said:

I had fourth row seats last night at Eddie's last Australian solo show.. very nice indeed. There was a song where Eddie and Glen stood right at the front of the stage and sang without the microphone so I got an even better view of Ed then. What a perfect little package he is. Disappointing that we couldn't take photos as I could have got some amazing ones to post here. :)

yeah, that's not creepy at all.

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options

E.K said:

yeah, that's not creepy at all.

Um ... excuse me?? Go check the title of this thread. It's about the appreciation of Eddie's good looks. So get over it and post on another thread. 8-|
  • Options
    Just ignore them. They're bored because the site has slowed, and their friends from here are all disappearing. And congrats on fourth row seats!! =D>
  • Options

Just ignore them. They're bored because the site has slowed, and their friends from here are all disappearing. And congrats on fourth row seats!! =D>

Thank you. He looked great too .. no wrinkles to be seen anywhere, very nice body and his eyes are so lovely. Wish I could have captured that moment on camera. Sigh.

• Options
    We wish so too!!! ;-)
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    I'm with whispering hands, ignore them E.K.!! Happy for you that you got great seating and sounds like it was an amazing night!! :)
  • Options
    EK, so glad you got such good seats! I had similar seats at the Albuquerque show, and I felt like I died and went to heaven!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Me tooPJForceofNature! I didn't know you were at the Albuquerque show!
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    Hi Ladies! I'm happy for you. (And jealous as hell, but in a good way if you know what I mean ;)) ) Seems like you were having a great time.
    I can't wait for PJ to come to Europe. Not hoping for holding hands though. Just the first few rows would be heaven. 8->

Plus I think it's time for some nice pics :), from the light side:

plus one from the dark side ;)

<hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

EK, so glad you got such good seats! I had similar seats at the Albuquerque show, and I felt like I died and went to heaven!

I was in total shock when I sat down and realised my seat was right in the middle so I had a perfect view of Eddie all night from just a few metres away. I caught his eye a few times when we were standing up and rocking out during Porch and Hard Sun. Oh and Eddie grabbed a ukulele and handed it gave it to a guy two rows in front of me (not sure why) but I swear he was looking at me when he did it ... I'm sure it was meant for me but it was too far away for me to reach it. ;):)

Post edited by E.K on
  • Options

PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    Ocean, we may have been sitting near each other in Albuquerque and didn't even know it-lol!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I know PJForce of Nature. I can't believe it! :-O :D
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Thanks Emma...you've been very busy, we really appreciate it!!! Who's on the lounge with Ed?
  • Options
    You're welcome, Natasha :)

By the way, I watched "Once" on dvd tonight and though it was great! Reminiscing about the shows...

• Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    I have the MTV unplugged DVD and oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favourite DVD of all time, especially SOLAT. Have you seen that?
  • Options
    I think most of us have that DVD Natasha. :)

Last Tuesday night I was watching Ed closely during Porch and the whole time my mind was going back to the MTV Unplugged show .. it was 1992 again. :D
  • Options
    Oh yes!! Definitely a favorite DVD!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    edited March 2014
    One of my favorite moments is when Ed looks over at Stone after Oceans during MTV unplugged and smiles his shy smile. My 17 year old heart stopped right there. A few months ago when I was watching it again on you tube my daughter caught that part and I saw that look of recognition and a little blush to her cheeks. :x
    Post edited by shetellsherself on
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    SR272551SR272551 Northern NJ Posts: 25
    edited March 2014
    These are my favorites that we got in Chicago last year. He was strutting around OWNING it! ;)
    http://trodriguez.smugmug.com/Travel/USA/Chicago-2013/i-MzcfkMW/A
    http://trodriguez.smugmug.com/Travel/USA/Chicago-2013/i-B4rxqjQ/A

M.Y.T.H. is
    Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear
    2008 Manchester TN
    2010 Newark, NJ
    2010 New York, NY
    2012 Atlanta, GA
    2013 Chicago, IL
    2013 Brooklyn, NY
    2015 Central Park, NYC
    2016 New York, NY
    2016 Boston, MA
    2017 EV Louisville, KY
    2018 Barcelona Spain
    2018 Seattle, WA
    2018 Boston, MA
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    This one is my fave that we got in Chicago last year.

Post edited by SR272551 on
    M.Y.T.H. is
    2008 Manchester TN
    2010 Newark, NJ
    2010 New York, NY
    2012 Atlanta, GA
    2013 Chicago, IL
    2013 Brooklyn, NY
    2015 Central Park, NYC
    2016 New York, NY
    2016 Boston, MA
    2017 EV Louisville, KY
    2018 Barcelona Spain
    2018 Seattle, WA
    2018 Boston, MA
  • Options
    I think that part in Unplugged had us all a flutter!! It sure sold me on him!
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    SR272551 said:

This one is my fave that we got in Chicago last year.

Nice pics SR272551. Thinking back on that night puts a warm feeling in my chest. sigh . . .
  • Options

Nice pics SR272551. Thinking back on that night puts a warm feeling in my chest. sigh . . .

Thanks ocean, it was SUCH a fun night!
    M.Y.T.H. is
    2008 Manchester TN
    2010 Newark, NJ
    2010 New York, NY
    2012 Atlanta, GA
    2013 Chicago, IL
    2013 Brooklyn, NY
    2015 Central Park, NYC
    2016 New York, NY
    2016 Boston, MA