Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    SO cute!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Woah! Beautiful family but might not be ok to post them here. Looks like the youngest is wearing lipstick.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The photographer put a link to their facebook photo album on the BDO facebook page.

The photos were taken when they were watching the Cosmic Psychos...I think they are really sweet photos (and you can see that they are obviously aware of the camera) :). I can remove them if they aren't allowed on the forum though.
    https://www.facebook.com/CarbieWarbieV2.0/media_set?set=a.618010781598626.1073741913.100001691298705&type=1
    Post edited by -Emma- on
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    Elmo said:

Oh ladies! Sorry to say last night probably wasn't my best PJ experience ever! If you've read the fan reviews, the like a boss section was MILES away. I had a clear view on the platform which was good but the boys were just little specks. So so far. And the sound wasn't any good because of the wind - so I couldn't even console myself with that! I could barely hear any of EV's banter . . . I felt very removed and not part of the true energy of the gig at all. But that could have been because I was almost delirious with sleep deprivation and a bit cranky ;) And also because I was harbouring a BAD infection in my womb that I knew nothing about - until I began hemorraging during Alive and had to get carted off in an ambulance to hospital!! Am still here! Although the bleeding has almost stopped and I feel absolutely fine. So it was a high drama night in the end. Wow. The big day out paramedics obviously didn't know much about post partum (is that what it's called?) bleeding as one guy insinuated that it was because I'd had a couple of drinks (3.5, which Emma I worked out should be ok thanks to your link!), or because I'd been standing for 3 hours, so until I was in the actual ambulance (30 mins), I thought I'd brought on this horrible bleeding myself...I thought my stupid pj obsession had put me in actual danger - and that I'd fucked myself up and my little baby's access to her mother because of a stupid infatuation with a band. I felt like a TERRIBLE mother. Then the nice ambo lady who knew more about it said it had NOTHING to do with me going out. And in fact it was lucky I'd been at the big day out where they had ambulances on site etc, and where my friends could get help quickly! And it was lucky. If I'd been home alone it would have been so much worse. So no, it probably wasn't my favourite PJ gig ladies! And they didn't even play any of my absolute faves the bastards!!! RVM, SOLAT, Down, Insignificance, In Hiding - any of those would have made my day but I got zilch. ;);) Aaaah well at least they kinda saved my arse right? And because I'm in hospital for the next 2 nights I might actually get a decent sleep! That's something for a new mama isn't it chicas! ;):) Emma my love, after my experience being so far back I can't wait to hear what it's like in the pit. I was so jealous of everyone up the front - try and get a great possie if you can! And everyone else, thank you for the beautiful pics - they are coming in handy. It's pretty boring in here! And PS I'm in absolutely no pain and I feel fine. I just need to be in here so they can sort out my shiz with antibiotics. Makes for a good story though right? Especially as it coincided with Alive which has that line! (I won't say which because I've said the word too much already and it's making me queasy!) Much love to all. Hope everyone else is having nice, relaxing non eventful weekends! Xoxoxoxoxo

Elmo,
    I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you! I'm glad that you're ok, but geez, what a shitty thing to go through!

I was reading the complaints about the boss section and was hoping that you were able to find a good viewing spot in the general area. That is probably lucky that you weren't in an area that was really packed in with people when you started to hemorrhage, and that you had friends with you to help. It would have been really scary though!

You certainly have a unique PJ story to tell! Hopefully it won't put you off listening to "Alive" after your experience!

I had a very uneventful day today...tried to track down a particular camera but had no luck.So I will probably end up going camera-less tomorrow :( unless I buy a totally different one in the morning if a local store will price match. I was hoping to get some shots to add to this thread!!!

• Options
    Elmo, I am so sorry you had to go through all that, but in the end, it was a blessing that you were at the show and there were ambulances right there to take you to the hospital! I hope you recover very soon and get to go home and be with your little one!
    And here I was feeling sorry for myself because my leg is all swollen up. Hugs to you and get well soon!!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    OMG Elmo. You poor thing. I am so sorry this happened to you. And I am so glad that you are all right. You are just where you need to be. They will get you sorted out, and you will be back home to Frankie in no time. I can't be there to give you a hug, but know I am sending them telepathically. ;) Drink tons and rest as much as you can. I will be sending you one of my tome-sized p.m.s to help with the boredom. LOL. Take care dear friend.

imageimageimageimageimage
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    lpeddlelpeddle Posts: 293
    Elmo I'm so sorry you had to go through that!! I hope you're doing okay now. I'm sure your Eddie solo shows next month will make up for this less than perfect experience :)
  • Options

imageimageimageimageimage

We need a thread for Hot McCready pics! Was thrilled when he got down from the stage and ran past us on the front rail at the Gold Coast show. I even got to touch his sweet little tattooed arm as he ran past me. :)
  • Options
    Elmo said:

Oh ladies! Sorry to say last night probably wasn't my best PJ experience ever! If you've read the fan reviews, the like a boss section was MILES away. I had a clear view on the platform which was good but the boys were just little specks. So so far. And the sound wasn't any good because of the wind - so I couldn't even console myself with that! I could barely hear any of EV's banter . . . I felt very removed and not part of the true energy of the gig at all. But that could have been because I was almost delirious with sleep deprivation and a bit cranky ;) And also because I was harbouring a BAD infection in my womb that I knew nothing about - until I began hemorraging during Alive and had to get carted off in an ambulance to hospital!! Am still here! Although the bleeding has almost stopped and I feel absolutely fine. So it was a high drama night in the end. Wow. The big day out paramedics obviously didn't know much about post partum (is that what it's called?) bleeding as one guy insinuated that it was because I'd had a couple of drinks (3.5, which Emma I worked out should be ok thanks to your link!), or because I'd been standing for 3 hours, so until I was in the actual ambulance (30 mins), I thought I'd brought on this horrible bleeding myself...I thought my stupid pj obsession had put me in actual danger - and that I'd fucked myself up and my little baby's access to her mother because of a stupid infatuation with a band. I felt like a TERRIBLE mother. Then the nice ambo lady who knew more about it said it had NOTHING to do with me going out. And in fact it was lucky I'd been at the big day out where they had ambulances on site etc, and where my friends could get help quickly! And it was lucky. If I'd been home alone it would have been so much worse. So no, it probably wasn't my favourite PJ gig ladies! And they didn't even play any of my absolute faves the bastards!!! RVM, SOLAT, Down, Insignificance, In Hiding - any of those would have made my day but I got zilch. ;);) Aaaah well at least they kinda saved my arse right? And because I'm in hospital for the next 2 nights I might actually get a decent sleep! That's something for a new mama isn't it chicas! ;):) Emma my love, after my experience being so far back I can't wait to hear what it's like in the pit. I was so jealous of everyone up the front - try and get a great possie if you can! And everyone else, thank you for the beautiful pics - they are coming in handy. It's pretty boring in here! And PS I'm in absolutely no pain and I feel fine. I just need to be in here so they can sort out my shiz with antibiotics. Makes for a good story though right? Especially as it coincided with Alive which has that line! (I won't say which because I've said the word too much already and it's making me queasy!) Much love to all. Hope everyone else is having nice, relaxing non eventful weekends! Xoxoxoxoxo

Ohh... so sorry to hear about your terrible ordeal, Elmo. Take care.

It's also awful how the Big Day Out is ripping people off with those $285 Like A Boss tickets. I went to the Gold Coast show at Metricon Stadium and could see them all way up in the stadium seats and they looked like they were a million miles away from the stage! I managed to get on the front rail down past Stone and even there the sound wasn't great so I hate to think what it was like for the Like A Boss tickets holders!

• Options
    C'mon Elmo, kick that infection's butt! :-*
  • Options
    You're not the only one who loves Mikey Elmo!
  • Options
    Good news...I have a camera!!!

I'll be learning how to use it at the BDO, but hopefully I can get some shots that are ok :).

• Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    Elmo, you sound in great spirits, and like you are feeling much better, so that's wonderful! Hope you get to go home soon! It sounds like those pics of Mikey that Ocean posted are the best medicine!
    As for my leg, luckily, it is not painful. It flares up every now and then, and it was just a shock to me, as I had been wearing my compression stockings and thought that would prevent it from happening. I guess you never know!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    I made it to the show just fine and was on Stone's side, with 2 people in front of me on the rail, so nice and close!

Ed and the guys were in fine form, it was a great show. The sound quality at the venue was pretty crappy at times, but it did improve a bit as the show went on.

Sydney got spoilt with a really great setlist...on the way there I was listening to a big CD of random PJ & Ed songs (one I made up and listen to all the time), and so many of those songs got played! There was only one song that I would have crossed off the setlist, but other than that it was unbelievable :).

I took photos (not great though) and videos so I will have to put them online tomorrow :).

• Options
    I thought of this thread when I stumbled across this pic earlier this week..
    Have not been here a lot so for all that I know it's been posted before..but I guess you can handle that..;) anyone of you going to Berlin/Stockholm/Oslo this summer by the way...?
    Oslo, Spektrum 29/06/00*Copenhagen, Forum 26/06/07*Berlin, Wuhlheide 15/08/09*Stockholm, Globen 07/07/12*
    Oslo, Spektrum 09/07/12*Seattle, Key Arena 06/12/13*Berlin, Wuhlheide 26/06/14*Stockholm, Globen 28/06/14*
    Oslo, Telenor Arena 29/06/14
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182

image Here you go KateA. There used to be a thread, Official Pics where Jeff Looks Hot. If I can find it I will post a few for you there.

Thank you Oceaninmyeyes for that pic. He looks sooo... cute there. And that old thread sounds VERY exciting...

:\">
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    Elmo, I was sorry to hear your day got so spoiled. It sounded really scary. Hope you are all safe now. Get well soon. Here's some Mikey-cine for you:
    Stone's super cute in this one too.
    And with EV for thread integrity :)
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Here are all of my videos from last night :D ...

Part of Unthought Known
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKBwKJ_H7g4&amp;feature=youtu.be

Short clip of Corduroy
    http://youtu.be/-YydB-wpCus

Intro and Footsteps
    http://youtu.be/9IC8jwmaRew

Ed dancing during Porch
    http://youtu.be/i-XAe5X4Hjw

Clip from "Porch" with Eddie swinging from light (1)
    http://youtu.be/wqyxj7w9nT0

Short clip from "Porch" with Eddie swinging from light (2)
    http://youtu.be/ApDL66DNXKE

Ed with his daughters, during Black
    http://youtu.be/kWOwaBiAe_k
    Post edited by -Emma- on

• Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ""
    Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    KateA said:

image Here you go KateA. There used to be a thread, Official Pics where Jeff Looks Hot. If I can find it I will post a few for you there.

Thank you Oceaninmyeyes for that pic. He looks sooo... cute there. And that old thread sounds VERY exciting...

:\">
    I added some pics to that thread Kate A right after posting this pic. It should be up in the first few pages. You will have to check it out. And maybe keep it updated. ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Elmo said:

Aw thanks KateA! So sweet of you! That first one is gorgeous :):)

And Emma yes I pretty much hate everyone who was at the Sydney show ;) you got massively spoilt! What a juicy fricking set list! 4 out of my top 5 songs, spin the black, footsteps, Eddie fucking serenading all the girls with throw your arms around me! CHLOE DANCER/CROWN OF THORNS. Black. Wow. You got the VIP treatment. Lucky things. And your videos are great too honey, thanks for posting! Keep them coming! I'm glad you had such a great night. :)

Thanks Elmo :) , I just edited my post with the rest of the videos :).

I loved hearing Throw Your Arms Around Me too, it was great :).

Mark Richards helped with the setlist, so I think that worked in our favour!
    Or maybe they were rewarding us for having to endure listening to Beady Eye and Arcade Fire ;) . Either way, the setlist was definitely better than I could have imagined it to be :).

I watched Mudhoney too and could see Eddie at the side of the stage :).
    Post edited by -Emma- on

• Options
    Sounds like you had an awesome time Emma. And I've only had time to look at one of your videos, but it seems like you were very close, lucky girl. And Throw your Arms around Me! sigh I've only seen your Unthought Known, but hope to look at the rest in a bit. Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    It's funny how men's faces get a lot fuller as they age. Ed's face is quite round now when it used to be very sculpted. Looks like he's been hitting the gym too as his arms and chest have been absolutely bulging out of his shirts at the Australian shows. :P
  • Options
    Thanks ocean :)

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Here are some of my photos from last night :)

Cropped version of next photo:

Post edited by -Emma- on

• Options
    Wow Emma - you got some great shots! Well done! =D>