Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    Hey Emma! It's a fantastic pic... does Eddie have goosebumps here?!? Look at his arm! :)
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    what's up with the shirt?
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    imageimageimage

Too bad your backyard doesn't face BDO Emma and Elmo. The peeps in New Zealand got these. Lucky b*s!@rds! ;)image
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options

Hey Emma! It's a fantastic pic... does Eddie have goosebumps here?!? Look at his arm! :)

Yes, I believe that he does!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- said:

Nice uke Emma. Do you have one like that in your collection?
    ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014

-Emma- said:

Nice uke Emma. Do you have one like that in your collection?
    ;)
    It looks like a nice one :), I saw it online last year, but I prefer concert scale ukes (my first uke was a tenor).

I might pack my trusty little Risa ukulele in my bag when I go travelling to see Ed's shows...would love to get an Ed autograph on it! Well that's my little dream!

Post edited by -Emma- on
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    Ed, looking very relaxed here in Oz! :)

• Options
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    -Emma- said:

Ed, looking very relaxed here in Oz! :)

Eddie's new Aussie surfer mates. Was fun to see them all on stage on Sunday night.

B-)
  • Options
    MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    edited April 2020
    ""

Post edited by Miiike on
  • Options
    I don't have Instagram so would love some photos posted here if you have any Elmo. I saw Ed's family side stage on Sunday and they are all such gorgeous girls. Have fun in Melbourne and get some rest tonight.
  • Options
    Hi everyone :),
    Elmo, you're very brave to be heading off to the BDO such a short time after having Francesca!
    I don't have children, but I work with them for a living. You're probably familiar with this already, but because you mentioned not knowing how much alcohol you could drink, have a read of this :) : https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bf-info/safe-when-breastfeeding/alcohol-and-breastfeeding . Hope it helps! I hope you have a great night tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

I haven't really worked out a game plan for the Sydney BDO yet...the one and only time I went to the BDO was in 2000, so it was long before there was any kind of D-barrier, so I'm not entirely sure how it works. I'm assuming there wouldn't be any access to go to the loo from the D-barrier? So I guess you can only hang around in there for so many hours! I will probably get there in the afternoon and I might check out Cosmic Psychos and Mudhoney in case Ed decides to make an appearance with either band (I'm not familiar with either of their music, but I'll try and see them). I'll have to suss out what the D-ring is like...I definitely want to be as close as possible, but want to feel comfortable and safe too. The weather is forecast to be 19-23°C on Sunday, so hopefully it won't be too warm (last year it reached 45.8°C!).

I've been trying to find a particular model of camera (one with a huge zoom lens) to take to the BDO, but I can't find one anywhere! So flipping annoying!

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Oh ma god, I've missed so much!! BUT I CAN FINALLY FUCKING READ IN HERE!! Without eyeball aches!! Yay!!
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    are those little pictures of skate parks on this shirt?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    Mmm
  • Options
    -Emma- said:

Hi everyone :),
    Elmo, you're very brave to be heading off to the BDO such a short time after having Francesca!
    I don't have children, but I work with them for a living. You're probably familiar with this already, but because you mentioned not knowing how much alcohol you could drink, have a read of this :) : https://www.breastfeeding.asn.au/bf-info/safe-when-breastfeeding/alcohol-and-breastfeeding . Hope it helps! I hope you have a great night tomorrow, can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

I haven't really worked out a game plan for the Sydney BDO yet...the one and only time I went to the BDO was in 2000, so it was long before there was any kind of D-barrier, so I'm not entirely sure how it works. I'm assuming there wouldn't be any access to go to the loo from the D-barrier? So I guess you can only hang around in there for so many hours! I will probably get there in the afternoon and I might check out Cosmic Psychos and Mudhoney in case Ed decides to make an appearance with either band (I'm not familiar with either of their music, but I'll try and see them). I'll have to suss out what the D-ring is like...I definitely want to be as close as possible, but want to feel comfortable and safe too. The weather is forecast to be 19-23°C on Sunday, so hopefully it won't be too warm (last year it reached 45.8°C!).

I've been trying to find a particular model of camera (one with a huge zoom lens) to take to the BDO, but I can't find one anywhere! So flipping annoying!

Hey Emma, I don't think you need to stress about the D section at BDO. I had no problem getting in out of there on Sunday night at the Gold Coast and had a small bag and a bottle of water with me. I got a spot second from the rail at around 6 pm on Stone's side and stayed there. Around half way through the show a couple of girls fainted and got taken away, so I took their spot on the rail. btw I checked out Mudhoney and there was no appearance by Ed but he mentioned them at the show.

• Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,788

=)) (<<< this guy laughs too much but you get the point.)

I've been studying this shirt too and I do believe they are baseball diamonds.

As a side note... Anybody else think Ed's been hitting the bicep curls a bit more as evidenced by the seemingly tighter and tighter sleeves in his shirts? O:-)
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options

=)) (<<< this guy laughs too much but you get the point.)

I've been studying this shirt too and I do believe they are baseball diamonds.

As a side note... Anybody else think Ed's been hitting the bicep curls a bit more as evidenced by the seemingly tighter and tighter sleeves in his shirts? O:-) </p>
    I think in general he is a bit heavier all over.. but that's ok. :)
  • Options

And I definitely think he's working out more!! Yummy!!
  • Options
    Have FUN my lovely Aussie ladies!!
  • Options
    Hope you had a great night, Elmo!

A picture from Melbourne...

• Options
    image Oh Elmo I hope you have an awesome time. You too Emma!
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks Ocean! Only one more sleep for me, can't wait!

• Options

• Options
    KateAKateA Posts: 182
    Ladies, haven't been here for a while, being busy with booking flights and hotels for my June and July shows, I'm so happy I'll be seeing them, I can't wait. Thank you all for those beautiful pictures. And I know it's Eddies' thread but if you have any nice pic of Jeff....nicely please :D
    Here's some for exchange (you've probably seen them all, but it's never too many times right?):
    <hr>Normality is the death of personality.
  • Options
    image Here you go KateA. There used to be a thread, Official Pics where Jeff Looks Hot. If I can find it I will post a few for you there.