Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed468.jpg

He decided to unbutton his shirt a bit more than usual :mrgreen: :oops:

Sweet baby Jesus!!I'm just going to move right on past this picture before I say something really bad involving skin,sweat and my tongue :oops: See I've said to much already :lol::lol:

Nice to see you in the same Condition like me! :oops: :oops: :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    3613_462490950478559_645251782_n.jpg
    :oops: Fingernaegel_kauen.gifFingernaegel_kauen.gif
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    396426_458855060842148_905124495_n.jpg

Today is a day with very, very impudent and dirty thoughts! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed468.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus!!I'm just going to move right on past this picture before I say something really bad involving skin,sweat and my tongue :oops: See I've said to much already :lol::lol:

Sweet baby jesus indeed AND virgin Mary ALbertaGirl!!! :lol: that is smoking hot!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:

Today is a day with very, very impudent and dirty thoughts! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted:

oh my freaking lord! look at that muscle on the side of his hip! Mamma Mia! Ive turned into a big bowl of melted jam!!!! :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:

I AM IN LOVE AND WILL JUMP INTO THE NEXT FLIGHT TO SEATTLE!!!! HEDWICH! YOU TRYING TO GIVE MY POOR HEART A HEART ATTACK??? :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam, I remember you are Brazilian, right? Brazilian girls are also quite something!! ;):D We are all so beautiful, hot, intelligent and funny in this thread. God, Eddie can be proud of us, he is SOOOO lucky to have us as fans :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel: :lol:

awwww how kind of you to say!!! Yes Im Brazilian! As for hot, beautiful and intelligent, well, we sould meet and you could tell me what you think! :oops: and yes, Eddie is the luckiest man in the planet!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    I want to be friends with his arms! :lol: :oops:

tumblr_m4ajb9Dpk91qf3g7uo1_400.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich! An unbuttoned shirt while you´re working can spice things up :mrgreen: I can´t see any hair on the chest :geek:

oooohh im loving this hot chat! :lol::D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed468.jpg

Nice to see you in the same Condition like me! :oops: :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

I think we all here suffer from the same heart condition!: Eddie Vedderism! :lol::D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • You ladies are so much fun to read!!!! And, the pics of Eddie, awwwww....
    I like the syndrome too.... EddieVedderism... severe cases here BTW!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

oh my freaking lord! look at that muscle on the side of his hip! Mamma Mia! Ive turned into a big bowl of melted jam!!!! :lol: :oops:

WOW!!!For once I am actually at a loss for words!! And that NEVER happens :lol::lol:
    Ive never seen that one before,soooo beautiful!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • a_zps8aa59c01.jpg
    c_zpsf46c3380.jpg
    b_zpsd6b5ab7c.jpg

• -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Hedwich wrote:

:shock: I thought that was Eddie at first glance, Cornell had nice abs!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

OMG I did think it was Eddie!!,I didn't even look up at the face,just the body and didn't realize :lol::lol:

-Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

OMG I did think it was Eddie!!,I didn't even look up at the face,just the body and didn't realize :lol::lol:

oh sugar puffs!! I thought it was Eddie too! Cornell is very hot, and ive seen recent pictures of him, abs still there!! :o
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    one day I will shake this man's hand and thank him for his mind blowing music. Thank you Eddie. :clap:

eddie.jpg

I'll be off from here for a couple of days ladies, im off to Londond to visit my sister, but will be back soon. Probably Monday! :D much Brazilian love!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

I AM IN LOVE AND WILL JUMP INTO THE NEXT FLIGHT TO SEATTLE!!!! HEDWICH! YOU TRYING TO GIVE MY POOR HEART A HEART ATTACK??? :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Noooo, my sweety! Don't have a heart attack!! Only perhaps a little estrogen boost, like me. Thats all what wanted to reach! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich! An unbuttoned shirt while you´re working can spice things up :mrgreen: I can´t see any hair on the chest :geek:

oooohh im loving this hot chat! :lol::D

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: me too!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:

I think we all here suffer from the same heart condition!: Eddie Vedderism! :lol::D:D

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats so cool! Finally a diagnosis!!
    Thank you Miss Jam!
    My doc will be so happy also... he had no more ideas for my condition! Pulse up and down, Blood Pressure also...and the Hormone levels ... :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

WOW!!!For once I am actually at a loss for words!! And that NEVER happens :lol::lol:
    Ive never seen that one before,soooo beautiful!

It's nice when you all suffer with me! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    a_zps8aa59c01.jpg

Oh yes, a bottle wine is now a good idea!
    Cheers! :lol::lol:
    Nice pic, AlbertaGirl!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    one day I will shake this man's hand and thank him for his mind blowing music. Thank you Eddie. :clap:

eddie.jpg

I'll be off from here for a couple of days ladies, im off to Londond to visit my sister, but will be back soon. Probably Monday! :D much Brazilian love!!!

Will miss you!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    -Emma- wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

OMG, thats sooo funny! I posted this ... and it did not spot! I think I have not even really looked at his face!
    * lol * The muscles have completely distracted me! :shock: :oops: :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!! Thats so cool! Finally a diagnosis!!
    Thank you Miss Jam!
    My doc will be so happy also... he had no more ideas for my condition! Pulse up and down, Blood Pressure also...and the Hormone levels ... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam, I remember you are Brazilian, right? Brazilian girls are also quite something!! ;):D We are all so beautiful, hot, intelligent and funny in this thread. God, Eddie can be proud of us, he is SOOOO lucky to have us as fans :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel: :lol:

awwww how kind of you to say!!! Yes Im Brazilian! As for hot, beautiful and intelligent, well, we sould meet and you could tell me what you think! :oops: and yes, Eddie is the luckiest man in the planet!!! :lol:

MissJam, I´m sure that you are a great woman, strong and beautiful, with a lovely taste in music and men, hehe! And I would love to meet you! I´d love to meet you all, in fact!! Let´s hope for a new Euro Tour!!

By the way, I woke up this morning after the most horrible dream. I dreamt that I saw Ed and I ran towards him, happy and eager to talk to him, and he was just: "No, please leave me alone!". And he put up his hand, like a stop sign :cry: . And I was like: "Eddie, I´m a big big fan!!" and he was just "nope, leave me alone" and I woke up totally sad and embarrassed. :fp: :crazy: :thumbdown:

:lol:
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

MissJam, I´m sure that you are a great woman, strong and beautiful, with a lovely taste in music and men, hehe! And I would love to meet you! I´d love to meet you all, in fact!! Let´s hope for a new Euro Tour!!

By the way, I woke up this morning after the most horrible dream. I dreamt that I saw Ed and I ran towards him, happy and eager to talk to him, and he was just: "No, please leave me alone!". And he put up his hand, like a stop sign :cry: . And I was like: "Eddie, I´m a big big fan!!" and he was just "nope, leave me alone" and I woke up totally sad and embarrassed. :fp: :crazy: :thumbdown:

:lol:

hey gorgeous!! thank you for the kind words!! I would LOVE to meet you too! in fact, we should arrange a " Eddie's thread committee meeting" at the next Euro gig!!! :lol: so all the girls from here can meet! cant wait to put a face to the names!!! :D:D:D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Hey girl picture!!! we could write: " Hey Girl.... come here, I wanna show you a good time"

23965_436752406360174_973575143_n.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    By the way, I woke up this morning after the most horrible dream. I dreamt that I saw Ed and I ran towards him, happy and eager to talk to him, and he was just: "No, please leave me alone!". And he put up his hand, like a stop sign . And I was like: "Eddie, I´m a big big fan!!" and he was just "nope, leave me alone" and I woke up totally sad and embarrassed.

This sounds like a horrible dream!!! Im sorry to hear you had it!!! Im studying Psychodynamic at college at tme moment, and Freud believed that Dreams are the fulfilment of a wish! so there you go! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Hey girl picture!!! we could write: " Hey Girl.... come here, I wanna show you a good time"

23965_436752406360174_973575143_n.jpg

Another "scorching hot" look Rowwrrr(that's my growling noise) :lol::lol: