Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    That's so cool rpech'e!!! :D

You're very lucky to have been there :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Yay! Aren't they killer live!?!?! And I have always
    tried to tell people how small Ed is, and they all
    look at me funny!! But he really is little!! You just
    want to hug him.. And on that note... A huggable
    pic...
    207E0C1A-0D26-4E36-BDDC-3546733F73C4-2251-0000046812C104A6.jpg
  • rpech'e wrote:
    Hey ladies, well saw my first PJ show last night :D was truly amazing as you all know.
    The meet and greet was a bit surreal, all the guys except Eddie showed, guess he was sick .... :(
    Anyway the guys pretty much walked the room and mingled, took pics, signed things, and chatted.
    It was very relaxed, just incredible!! I got a pic with Jeff, Stone and Mike :mrgreen: My fav is with Mike :D
    I think I'm in love with Mike now :lol: He is amazing to watch and is just so cool.
    He also handed out a bunch of stuff and handed me some stickers :D Had a sweet new Mohawk too.
    Spent most my time by him after I got my pics. Each one had a security guy with them who helped keep everything moving and gave everyone a chance to say hi and take a pic, it all went very smooth.
    I stood by Matt for just a minute got a good look then went to get pics with the other guys and by the time I got back to him he had left.
    The show was unbelievable, my seat was priceless, last seat against the rail end of stage 5 rows up so I could see everything. Ed came over to my corner of the stage only 4-5 times, was no more than 5 feet in front of me so that was pretty mind blowing!!
    I think we made eye contact :lol: only because I was on the rail reaching for him, waving like an idiot :lol:
    I watched him go to the side by Boom and blow his nose about 5 times :lol:
    I know Ed's not tall but I have to say he's pretty tiny up close.
    And I have to say, Jeff looks incredible for his age, very good looking guy and very sweet.
    I could go on and on, i'm sure you all know exactly how I feel today, incredible but a little sad too.
    Heading back to Minnesota tomorrow, going to go out and enjoy one more day in beautiful Missoula Mt.

You lucky thing!!!! How awesome you go to see them up close!!!! Good for you!!! :clap:
  • rpech'e wrote:
    Hey ladies, well saw my first PJ show last night :D was truly amazing as you all know.
    The meet and greet was a bit surreal, all the guys except Eddie showed, guess he was sick .... :(
    Anyway the guys pretty much walked the room and mingled, took pics, signed things, and chatted.
    It was very relaxed, just incredible!! I got a pic with Jeff, Stone and Mike :mrgreen: My fav is with Mike :D
    I think I'm in love with Mike now :lol: He is amazing to watch and is just so cool.
    He also handed out a bunch of stuff and handed me some stickers :D Had a sweet new Mohawk too.
    Spent most my time by him after I got my pics. Each one had a security guy with them who helped keep everything moving and gave everyone a chance to say hi and take a pic, it all went very smooth.
    I stood by Matt for just a minute got a good look then went to get pics with the other guys and by the time I got back to him he had left.
    The show was unbelievable, my seat was priceless, last seat against the rail end of stage 5 rows up so I could see everything. Ed came over to my corner of the stage only 4-5 times, was no more than 5 feet in front of me so that was pretty mind blowing!!
    I think we made eye contact :lol: only because I was on the rail reaching for him, waving like an idiot :lol:
    And I have to say, Jeff looks incredible for his age, very good looking guy and very sweet.
    I could go on and on, i'm sure you all know exactly how I feel today, incredible but a little sad too.
    Heading back to Minnesota tomorrow, going to go out and enjoy one more day in beautiful Missoula Mt.

Wow, that´s the coolest thing I´ve heard in a long time!!! You lucky girl!!! :D Sounds like you had the time of your life!!! Yay!!! :D:D:D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Hi Nevertoolate!! :wave: :thumbup:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • And poor Eddie, who was sick again. He got sick on the Euro Tour too, in Norway, and that was the day after Sweden so he said "well, um, I must have kissed a sick Swedish boy or something". :lol::lol:

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    rpech'e wrote:

Sounds like an unbelievable Day and Night! And Show! You are a happy Girl, i'm so happy with you. :D:D
    Yes, and of course a bit jealous! :roll:
    Meet and Greet with Pearl Jam, what a dream! So close to get to the guys ... So great!
    This is really great! Fantastic!
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited October 2012
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    And poor Eddie, who was sick again. He got sick on the Euro Tour too, in Norway, and that was the day after Sweden so he said "well, um, I must have kissed a sick Swedish boy or something". :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: Boy?? :shock:
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m6vwz78uzE1qlilguo1_500.pngtumblr_m6vwz78uzE1qlilguo2_500.png
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    282387_460029910724663_1834111821_n.jpg
    WOW!!! Heart Attack!! :shock: :shock: :shock: The view... :corn: :corn:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    And poor Eddie, who was sick again. He got sick on the Euro Tour too, in Norway, and that was the day after Sweden so he said "well, um, I must have kissed a sick Swedish boy or something". :lol::lol:

Haha, yes, he said "boy"! I guess you can never know everything about a person :lol::lol:;);)

:shock:

• Hedwich wrote:

I cannot believe how men always are in touch with their holy area. :shock: :shock:

edited October 2012
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Haha, yes, he said "boy"! I guess you can never know everything about a person :lol::lol:;);)

:shock:
    Oh, thats true!! But i think, when he said "i must have kiss a ...Girl...", the show would have ended by screaming and jumping women on stage . ;):D:D:lol:
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

I cannot believe how men always are in touch with their holy area. :shock: :shock:
    :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    Funny, i looked only on his view. :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    Thanks Lisa :)

I left a little something on "gum wall" in Seattle before I left there too ;):lol:

tumblr_maw38nqMWG1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_maw38nqMWG1rtpfkmo2_500.jpg

So nice... :)

I once got very drunk at this pub, went to the toilet, and wrote on the cubicle door: " Pearl Jam and Eddie forever!" :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: thats so bad that I vandalised the cubicle door, but I never went back there! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_maoab2ytaL1rg2yj6o1_500.jpgtumblr_maoab2ytaL1rg2yj6o4_500.jpg

....But why, why, why can't it be, can't it be mine?.... :cry::cry:

wow Hedwich....... amazing....... He looks like he could be wearing just a towel around his waist, you know, just out of the shower look.... and we can all imagine ourselves sitting beside him :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • jeremyjeremy Posts: 409
    ''walk the bridges before you burn them down...''
    and always remember ''it's no crime to escape!!!"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

wow Hedwich....... amazing....... He looks like he could be wearing just a towel around his waist, you know, just out of the shower look.... and we can all imagine ourselves sitting beside him :lol: :oops:

You paint a beautiful Fantasy around this pics :oops: ...thanks for that... :D but, i must now go to work and my mind is full of THIS! Arrrgh :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    rpech'e wrote:
    The meet and greet was a bit surreal . . .

Loved reading this review! Thanks honey!

Chicas I think this is my first post on this thread, and while I don't have any good pics of Eddie to post, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy looking at this thread every few days, and how much it cheers me up. You're all so cheeky and irreverent (and unashamedly toey!) it makes me laugh! I was really down recently, like tears running down behind my sunglasses ON THE BEACH IN HAWAII down (what idiot would let themselves get sad there?) and only minutes after having a peek at this thread I was laughing again.

It's been said before but I have to agree, this thread can totally lift your spirits. Of course, Eddie's beautiful, beloved face is always a huge comfort, so thank you for the pics :), but you girls with your cheeky comments and committed infatuation with EV are just awesome. Funny and loveable. And I love reading your reviews, because really? Don't we all just want some sweat dripped on us or some eye-contact? It's a huge thrill reading about your close encounters of the ed kind, keep them up please! A boy's review will be good but a girl's review (especially a girl with an incurable weakness for EV) will have all the details you really want.

I also love the convos about how nervous you'd all be if you met him! I think the same thing all the time. Like you'd want to be the best, most charming and warm and sexy version of yourself in like a sentence. But because you're terrified and you only have a sentence you might end up being the most silly and shrill and wankerish version of yourself. I've given up imagining meeting him on the street or wherever, now I just fantasise about getting drunk with him and dancing around someone's living room. With a whole night of drinking you'd be sure to get loads of hugs, some decent deep drunk convos and you wouldn't be nervous and would dance good. And maybe he'd pick you up and squeeze you the way drunk boys sometimes do on the dancefloor ;)

And yes, rpech'e I can totally understand the falling for Mike thing! I'm besotted! He's so talented, and flirts so much with the crowd, and at the same time is so adorable! So CUTE! I could eat him. He's definitely getting better with age. I couldn't adore him any more if I tried. And he's just so niiiiice. Ah Mikey. He's divine.

But anyway, I just wanted to put my two cents in because you girls are wonderful and you make me laugh. And your thread totally lifted my mood when I was on holiday and needed help.

Peave & Love, and keep up the good work! Thank you ladies! :D
    MsNelly wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

Chicas I think this is my first post on this thread, and while I don't have any good pics of Eddie to post, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy looking at this thread every few days, and how much it cheers me up. You're all so cheeky and irreverent (and unashamedly toey!) it makes me laugh! I was really down recently, like tears running down behind my sunglasses ON THE BEACH IN HAWAII down (what idiot would let themselves get sad there?) and only minutes after having a peek at this thread I was laughing again.

It's been said before but I have to agree, this thread can totally lift your spirits. Of course, Eddie's beautiful, beloved face is always a huge comfort, so thank you for the pics :), but you girls with your cheeky comments and committed infatuation with EV are just awesome. Funny and loveable. And I love reading your reviews, because really? Don't we all just want some sweat dripped on us or some eye-contact? It's a huge thrill reading about your close encounters of the ed kind, keep them up please! A boy's review will be good but a girl's review (especially a girl with an incurable weakness for EV) will have all the details you really want.

I also love the convos about how nervous you'd all be if you met him! I think the same thing all the time. Like you'd want to be the best, most charming and warm and sexy version of yourself in like a sentence. But because you're terrified and you only have a sentence you might end up being the most silly and shrill and wankerish version of yourself. I've given up imagining meeting him on the street or wherever, now I just fantasise about getting drunk with him and dancing around someone's living room. With a whole night of drinking you'd be sure to get loads of hugs, some decent deep drunk convos and you wouldn't be nervous and would dance good. And maybe he'd pick you up and squeeze you the way drunk boys sometimes do on the dancefloor ;)

And yes, rpech'e I can totally understand the falling for Mike thing! I'm besotted! He's so talented, and flirts so much with the crowd, and at the same time is so adorable! So CUTE! I could eat him. He's definitely getting better with age. I couldn't adore him any more if I tried. And he's just so niiiiice. Ah Mikey. He's divine.

But anyway, I just wanted to put my two cents in because you girls are wonderful and you make me laugh. And your thread totally lifted my mood when I was on holiday and needed help.

Thank YOU for the warm and motivating words. You describe us very well, i think ! :mrgreen:
    And, yes, we go on! Nice, we were able to help! :wave: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MsNelly wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

It is so nice to read about the impression we give to people with our crazy/passionate comments! :lol: thank you so much for that MsNelly!! Whatever the reason was why you were upset at Hawaii, I hope that it goes away quickly, if not, please, you are more than welcome to join the Eddie Thread Sisterhood! :D you dont have to post pictures to be our friend! :lol: Hope you're ok. thanks again! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Better than slap picture, is.... "im about to slap you" picture!!!ta daaaaaah!!! :lol:

06825_224703_pearljam_pw_web.jpg

yummy....

eddie-vedder-200-041408.jpg

I know this has been posted here before, but totally worth another look.... i think im in love... :crazy: :crazy:

X8ldb.gif
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    So many cool and lovely pics here! thank you! :D

this from Atlanta Midtown!

Eddie.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :clap::clap:

omg! I can see his pores in this! awesome! and the teeth! oh Im in love with this charming old man! I love him!!!! :D:D:D:D
    He is a young man to me ;)
    I love him too and I love how he brings us all together in the same love! :D
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Yeaaah, riiiight, sitting beside him, sure. :P :lol::lol::mrgreen:;)
    Evil Little Goat
    Ana2112 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

Yeaaah, riiiight, sitting beside him, sure. :P :lol::lol::mrgreen:;)

Yeah, sit beside him and he only wearing just a towel around his waist..and then(look at the second pic) he is ready for a little kiss :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MsNelly wrote:

Loved reading this, it lifted up my mood. :):D<3

Cheeky, irreverent and unashamedly toey, yeah., i think that is about right. :lol:

And the bolded paragraph, it made my heart beat faster. :) Thanks for creating this mental picture. I think from now on it will be much more comfortable for me to imagine the encounter with him. :D

Hope you feel better now than you were in Hawaii. ;)
    Evil Little Goat
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Better than slap picture, is.... "im about to slap you" picture!!!ta daaaaaah!!! :lol:

yummy....

I know this has been posted here before, but totally worth another look.... i think im in love... :crazy: :crazy:

X8ldb.gif

I want to crawl in to my screen...No joke... :fp: :fp:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    @ MsNelly - Oh, and this also reminded me of my first encounter with this thread and the hey girl thread. The girls struck me as crazy and lovable at the same time. So I made this for them. LOL

eddieportlandia1.jpg
    Evil Little Goat
    Ana2112 wrote:
    @ MsNelly - Oh, and this also reminded me of my first encounter with this thread and the hey girl thread. The girls struck me as crazy and lovable at the same time. So I made this for them. LOL

eddieportlandia1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: this is brilliant! :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Hedwich wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

yummy....

X8ldb.gif

I want to crawl in to my screen...No joke... :fp: :fp:

Tell me about it Hedwich!!! The last one is just too hot isnt it?? the hair flicking... the sexy smile.... the eyes.... someone once mentioned on here, that Eddie once said he is ugly! :o I dont think he has any mirrors in his house! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"