Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    Here's a nice little heart stopper!!
    B149F469-6492-448A-A6F7-41FEE852E349-2251-00000468191B0335.jpg
    And one with Laird... Niiiiiiice arms guys!!!
    F1FFDBFD-B0ED-4E75-9792-B98416D2C14F-2251-00000468130E4BD7.jpg
    And this one needs "hey girled" please..
    8246718F-112B-4425-9591-3DD74333EC9B-160-0000016A01E2D347_zps9603fd9a.jpg

firts pic: rrrrhhhhhhh...

second pic: yeah, the arms are ok...so ok, i could spend my whole life with these :D

third pic: my suggestion would be: Hey Girl, why are you staring? Today i don't need a trousers. :lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Ana2112 wrote:
    The last one could be hey girled. :lol:

Awesome!!Thanks for sharing all of those!

Ana, these all pics are so great! I can see and feel the energy!! What a experience and memory to the past concerts... Thank you so much!!! A great pleasure for me!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Thought I'd share this one with you ladies..
    Ed smacks a lot of people's asses with tambourines!!
    That's Jerry Cantrell by the way!
    8FE024BC-98A1-4513-894C-95E67FDEF7BC-2575-000005265D2ED436.jpg

He could tambourine smack my ass any day!!! :lol: :oops:

haha, you say what i think. :lol::lol::lol:
    But, Girls, how was that; Eddie say he kiss a boy (or something) in Sweden, and now i see the second pic in a short time where he spanks a boy on the ass...???!!! :o :shock:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    rpech'e wrote:
    :lol::lol: oh shit that's hilarious, brings back a lmao from Hedwich :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Look what i found on Google! :lol::lol::lol:

600-1283645535.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :shock: :lol:

He probably made this for me on his spare time. And then he´ll ship it to Sweden. With two forks and himself.
    :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: SOOOOOO GREEEAAAATTTTT, MissJam and Lisa!!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    Ana2112 wrote:
    OMG this is page 666,like we all didn't know Eddie was hot as Hell :lol::lol:
    You sexy devil you!! :oops:
    :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_lsatxyLc3e1qjtvmuo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lsatxyLc3e1qjtvmuo2_500.jpg

aggressive Eddie...woa, isn't hot in here?! :shock: :shock:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    tumblr_m9n3v08EWZ1qhkku8o1_500.jpg

Sometimes i wish my mind goes off...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    Hedwich wrote:
    Ana, these all pics are so great! I can see and feel the energy!! What a experience and memory to the past concerts... Thank you so much!!! A great pleasure for me!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap: :wave:
    Thank you, Hedwich, I'm glad you enjoyed them. :) Yes, wonderful memories, the energy I never ever experienced before in a concert. Hope to see them on stage again soon. :) They are so adictive! :)
    Evil Little Goat
  • @Ana GREAT PIX!! I thought I was close to the stage but you were practically ON IT!!!! @repeche THANKS FOR SHARING, so great, I really enjoyed reading your post! :D
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • THE BOOTLEG FROM STOCKHOLM ... I´M ON IT!!! I´M IN IT!!! I´M SO HAPPY!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OOOOHHHHHH!!! :D:D:D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    @Ana GREAT PIX!! I thought I was close to the stage but you were practically ON IT!!!
    :D Didn't get any sweat on me, though. :lol:

wishlisa76 wrote:
    THE BOOTLEG FROM STOCKHOLM ... I´M ON IT!!! I´M IN IT!!! I´M SO HAPPY!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OOOOHHHHHH!!! :D:D:D
    :D I can't listen to it now, I wouldn't be able to sleep, and I have to work in the early morning!! :o :shock: :lol:

MsNelly wrote:
    I also love the convos about how nervous you'd all be if you met him! I think the same thing all the time. Like you'd want to be the best, most charming and warm and sexy version of yourself in like a sentence. But because you're terrified and you only have a sentence you might end up being the most silly and shrill and wankerish version of yourself. I've given up imagining meeting him on the street or wherever, now I just fantasise about getting drunk with him and dancing around someone's living room. With a whole night of drinking you'd be sure to get loads of hugs, some decent deep drunk convos and you wouldn't be nervous and would dance good. And maybe he'd pick you up and squeeze you the way drunk boys sometimes do on the dancefloor ;)
    I keep going back to this post, it is wonderful... And this part I quoted, aaahhhh.... <3:)
    Evil Little Goat
  • MiiikeMiiike Posts: 436
    This has to be the most friendly and welcoming thread on the forum. Thanks for the kind words chicas!! And the lovely pictures and clips <3:)

And Ana2112 I'm so glad you liked my mental picture! There's nothing quite as delicious as a decent daydream. As you all know very well ;)

I've been fantasising about Pearl Jam since I was 13 years old (like so many female fans). As teenagers my friends and I would tell eachother 'Pearl Jam' stories before we went to sleep, i.e. we'd think about scenarios where we'd get to meet them and they'd, of course, love us and think we were cool and want to hang out with us. Like we'd imagine being upgraded to business class on a flight and all of a sudden Eddie and Mike are sitting next to you. OMFG what do you say? You have them trapped for 12 hours! HEAVEN! Or they're in Australia on tour and they head down the coast after the concert for a couple of days to surf, and you run into them on the beach and you all have a bonfire and Mike teaches you a few chords and you all go back to your parents beachhouse to muck around for a few days :lol: Hahahahaha. And Eddie is strangely single and decides you're something wonderful and unique, and you have wild, soul-splitting sex. And he doesn't seem to mind that you're 15 years old. Hehehe!!! So silly! But so fun. :D

Yep. I've been fantasising about Pearl Jam for so long that it's just part of who I am! As I'm sure it is for you girls too. It's a tool I use to distract myself from being sad, from boredom, or from awful things (like violence, war, rape, pedophilia etc). It's so COMFORTING. Loving Pearl Jam is such a HUGE comfort in so many of our lives. My cousin said to me the other day 'oh I wish I had something like that! Something I was obsessed with like that!' . . . so I just think we're lucky. Not just lucky that the magical alchemy that is 'Pearl Jam' exists, but lucky that our younger selves had the foresight to CHOOSE them to love. Because they're really really good men. And they're still TOGETHER!!! And Mike is so delicious and amazing and gifted and yummy, I want to kidnap him! And Eddie is so goddam beautiful (inside and out), and STILL so fucking hot and desirable (after 20 years :shock: ), it should be illegal!

I honestly feel like they are a beautiful gift from the Universe to help us cope, and to help make life a bit more shiny . . .

But at the same time, they're so comforting that sometimes I spend TOO much time thinking about them that I forget to look at the world around me. Like I'm at home on the couch watching youtube clips of concerts rather than talking to (or seducing) my gorgeous husband. Or, like right now, when I should be studying :fp:

Sorry for the rant ladies! I suppose I better do some study and try and stay away from all things Pearl Jam for the next few days.

But again thank you for all your kind words, you're amazing!
    And I look forward to seeing what beautiful gems you've dug up when I've finished my assignment!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
  • MsNelly wrote:
    This has to be the most friendly and welcoming thread on the forum. Thanks for the kind words chicas!! And the lovely pictures and clips <3:)

And Ana2112 I'm so glad you liked my mental picture! There's nothing quite as delicious as a decent daydream. As you all know very well ;)

I've been fantasising about Pearl Jam since I was 13 years old (like so many female fans). As teenagers my friends and I would tell eachother 'Pearl Jam' stories before we went to sleep, i.e. we'd think about scenarios where we'd get to meet them and they'd, of course, love us and think we were cool and want to hang out with us. Like we'd imagine being upgraded to business class on a flight and all of a sudden Eddie and Mike are sitting next to you. OMFG what do you say? You have them trapped for 12 hours! HEAVEN! Or they're in Australia on tour and they head down the coast after the concert for a couple of days to surf, and you run into them on the beach and you all have a bonfire and Mike teaches you a few chords and you all go back to your parents beachhouse to muck around for a few days :lol: Hahahahaha. And Eddie is strangely single and decides you're something wonderful and unique, and you have wild, soul-splitting sex. And he doesn't seem to mind that you're 15 years old. Hehehe!!! So silly! But so fun. :D

Yep. I've been fantasising about Pearl Jam for so long that it's just part of who I am! As I'm sure it is for you girls too. It's a tool I use to distract myself from being sad, from boredom, or from awful things (like violence, war, rape, pedophilia etc). It's so COMFORTING. Loving Pearl Jam is such a HUGE comfort in so many of our lives. My cousin said to me the other day 'oh I wish I had something like that! Something I was obsessed with like that!' . . . so I just think we're lucky. Not just lucky that the magical alchemy that is 'Pearl Jam' exists, but lucky that our younger selves had the foresight to CHOOSE them to love. Because they're really really good men. And they're still TOGETHER!!! And Mike is so delicious and amazing and gifted and yummy, I want to kidnap him! And Eddie is so goddam beautiful (inside and out), and STILL so fucking hot and desirable (after 20 years :shock: ), it should be illegal!

I honestly feel like they are a beautiful gift from the Universe to help us cope, and to help make life a bit more shiny . . .

But at the same time, they're so comforting that sometimes I spend TOO much time thinking about them that I forget to look at the world around me. Like I'm at home on the couch watching youtube clips of concerts rather than talking to (or seducing) my gorgeous husband. Or, like right now, when I should be studying :fp:

Sorry for the rant ladies! I suppose I better do some study and try and stay away from all things Pearl Jam for the next few days.

And I look forward to seeing what beautiful gems you've dug up when I've finished my assignment!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Amazingly well said!!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • thumbCALJ6VH1_zps0c2771c5.jpg
    thumbCAL5JX2Q_zps62f5fcb2.jpg
    thumbCAKXK2CC_zps2d5057d6.jpg
    thumbCALD63SJ_zps49308ff0.jpg

• MsNelly wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thank you, this is beautifully written!!! I can relate ... :mrgreen: And I do think Pearl Jam has played a big part in people´s lives, not only musically, but also, they have "helped" people through hard times, like, when life is very dark - here comes PJ. :D

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • thumbCALJ6VH1_zps0c2771c5.jpg

Ohh .... nice. That sweatband is just ... so lovely on him. Thank you Albertagirl!! :D8-)

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Ana2112 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

He could tambourine smack my ass any day!!! :lol: :oops:
    :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MissJam81 wrote:
    Thanks Ana!!! they are beautiful! and also reinforces my urge to be at the barrier next time they come!!! I'll try my best anyway! :D
    You should definitely do that. And if that happenes to be a Europe show maybe we will be there next to each other! :)

wow Ana!!! That would be amazing!!! Now ive got 2 reasons to do so!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Look what i found on Google! :lol::lol::lol:

600-1283645535.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :o :shock: :lol:

He probably made this for me on his spare time. And then he´ll ship it to Sweden. With two forks and himself.
    :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: SOOOOOO GREEEAAAATTTTT, MissJam and Lisa!!!

Definetelly!! he will!! Im sure he knows that Swedish girls are stunningly beautiful!!! :D so yes ur right!! :lol::D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    b_zpsdc05fdc8.jpg
    c_zps7b67f951.jpg

Look at the top one I think there's a hole in the front of his pants :lol::lol: :oops:

his arms and his hair are just to die for!!! this kind of hotness should be illegal!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MsNelly wrote:

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

This is amazing! thanks for writing it! I loved reading it! I even put my breakfast to one side to totally focus! he he!!! I can relate to your story too! Me and my older sister, used to wear the same clothes as Eddie ( The check shirt and oversized shorts) but we both have straight hair, so we couldnt copy the hair do! :( I remember asking my Mom to take us to the hairdressers do we could get our hairs curled like Eddie's! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam, I remember you are Brazilian, right? Brazilian girls are also quite something!! ;):D We are all so beautiful, hot, intelligent and funny in this thread. God, Eddie can be proud of us, he is SOOOO lucky to have us as fans :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel: :lol:

• ed468.jpg

He decided to unbutton his shirt a bit more than usual :mrgreen: :oops:

wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam, I remember you are Brazilian, right? Brazilian girls are also quite something!! ;):D We are all so beautiful, hot, intelligent and funny in this thread. God, Eddie can be proud of us, he is SOOOO lucky to have us as fans :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel: :lol:

Yeah,yes yes yes, we are so good!!! :clap::clap: :thumbup:
    I agree so much, Lisa!! We are the best in all way!! Hahahaha!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed468.jpg

Mmmmmhhh, nice!! :oops: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Thanks for this, Lisa!! But it's makes my day not easier... but it's totaly ok for me
    :D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Hedwich! An unbuttoned shirt while you´re working can spice things up :mrgreen: I can´t see any hair on the chest :geek:

wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hedwich! An unbuttoned shirt while you´re working can spice things up :mrgreen: I can´t see any hair on the chest :geek:

Ok, my day is ruined definitively in a wonderful way. :oops: :oops: :D:D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • wishlisa76 wrote:
    thumbCALJ6VH1_zps0c2771c5.jpg

Ohh .... nice. That sweatband is just ... so lovely on him. Thank you Albertagirl!! :D8-)

Your welcome!Of course it is TOTALLY my pleasure :D

• wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed468.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus!!I'm just going to move right on past this picture before I say something really bad involving skin,sweat and my tongue :oops: See I've said to much already :lol::lol: