Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• PJ_Soul wrote:
    justam wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    As you already know I slept most of the weekend away :yawn:
    Saturday I had like a six hour dream with Ed and Jeff :D
    It was great, even if I woke up I would fall back to sleep and continue my dream :corn: which usually never happens.......
    I think because of last week they were heavy on my mind.. ...... Ed was nice to me :thumbup:
    but in my dream Jeff was my man :lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't remember much, just living life I believe.
    I do remember feeling very happy and relaxed around them and thinking this is f***ing great!!
    Only my second PJ dream, cant wait for the next one.

In my opinion, it's surprising that Jeff doesn't get more attention around here considering how hot he is.
    I think your dreaming mind was kind of noticing that...
    :D
    I am a huge fan of Jeff! Hotness is besides the point (I do think he's attractive) - I think Jeff gets much love and respect on these boards for who he is and his artistic talent! I'm going to see him with RNDM in November. :thumbup: Really looking forward to that!
    But fyi, there is an old thread that's called something like "Pics where Jeff is cute". It kind of fizzled out because , well, all the women on these boards who like to post pics on such threads seem busy with this one. ;)

Dear girls, JEFF is incredibly good, talented, sweet, he has great legs & more... for you justam, enjoy! :-D

Jeff+Ament.jpg
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo3_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo4_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo5_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo6_250.gif
    :o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is awesome Hedwich!!! :lol: i wonder who he is worshipping?? we should be worshipping him instead!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    rpech'e wrote:
    Ed1_zps265559af.jpg
    Girls,
    I had the most AMAZING surprise today!!
    A package came for me,I knew it was coming,that wasn't the surprise, as Hedwich had told me she was sending me a thank you for sending her a jump drive of EV/PJ vids she hadn't been able to see.
    I was expecting a fridge magnet,which I did get.
    What I wasn't expecting was the beautiful letter,and the even more beautiful shirts she made and sent to me!!!
    When I opened them and saw them I was literally jumping up & down and clapping my hands!!
    My husband was there and said "your an idiot" :lol::lol: All I could say was "I know,I know" as I kept jumping and clapping :lol::lol:
    Best thing to happen to me in a long while!
    I've never met you girls,but I really do love all of you as if I've known you for years.
    Thank you soooo much Hedwich,those shirts are truly a treasure to me as are you my friend

awesome!!! and what does the letter say? could you tell us? thats exciting!!!

your husband....:nono: I love how we dont give a shit what people think about our PJ/Eddie obsession :mrgreen:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hey girl picture!!! we could write: " Hey Girl.... come here, I wanna show you a good time"

23965_436752406360174_973575143_n.jpg

Another "scorching hot" look Rowwrrr(that's my growling noise) :lol::lol:

roooowrrr indeed Albertagirl!! are you rowrring like Eddie at the beggining of Porch?? or like in Given to fly??: " a bad time nothing could save him.... grrrraaaah!" :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo3_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo4_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo5_250.gif

tumblr_lwbozgO7Jz1r4jrnlo6_250.gif
    :o:lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is awesome Hedwich!!! :lol: i wonder who he is worshipping?? we should be worshipping him instead!!! :D

Hahaha, that i made every evening befor i go to bed... worship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
    So nice, you are back!! :D:D
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    justam wrote:
    In my opinion, it's surprising that Jeff doesn't get more attention around here considering how hot he is.
    :lol::D

-Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_mbi4hjIzAy1rhq0l3o2_250.png

tumblr_mbgdkr1LEG1rxcrvxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbi9bc2cR01r8ga1ko2_500.gif
    Mmmmmm, nice. :P And the third one is so cute!! :)

photo2_zpsaa68b4ba.jpg
    :thumbup: :)
    Evil Little Goat
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    E0F270E2-DE0D-4833-B289-898085036855-2575-000005265F8739F3.jpg

I knowed it...he IS an Angel... :lol::lol::lol:

just check out that open shirt!!! :D :crazy:

I think it's actually a skin coloured/beige shirt...I remember posting two photos of him wearing that on tumblr, and got comments from people thinking he didn't have anything on underneath that blue shirt (I wish! :lol: )
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    tumblr_m328hk7j9b1r63s71o1_250.jpg

Wooaaa...Proud Ed... :mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj1cPOl ... ture=share

Look at this, Girls! So sweet and cool! 0:25 :crazy: and so many more...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Awesome shirts Hedwich!! When complete strangers do sweet things for one another it makes me feel a little better about the world :)
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
    edited October 2012
    sheri zona wrote:
    Awesome shirts Hedwich!! When complete strangers do sweet things for one another it makes me feel a little better about the world :)

:D:D
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • I'm so happy to find this forum!!! Feels like coming home... :D
    All these amazing pics of Eddie, love it!
    Will be difficult to find one that isn't posted here yet, but I will try!

<3<3<3
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.
    Elsiein2it wrote:
    I'm so happy to find this forum!!! Feels like coming home... :D
    All these amazing pics of Eddie, love it!
    Will be difficult to find one that isn't posted here yet, but I will try!

<3<3<3

Welcome!! And---never give up! :lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Welcome!! And---never give up! :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Thanx! First I have a lot of catching up to do en check all the pics... will take some time, but definiteley worth it! Anyway, I'll be in heaven the next few days (weeks?), hahaha....
    425779_463493963711591_1143282612_n.jpg

...Oh, I will stare the sun down
    Until my eyes go blind...
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • eddie-vedder.jpg
    I know this an old one ! But I just love how
    he's staring at you in this pic!!!
  • Hedwich wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfj1cPOlmag&amp;feature=share

Hedwich, thanks so much for the link to this video! I just watched it, and I loved it. Seeing Eddie as he looked 20 years ago, performing one of my favorite PJ songs-I was in heaven!! :D:clap:
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    eddie-vedder.jpg
    I know this an old one ! But I just love how
    he's staring at you in this pic!!!

I haven't posted in here for a long time ... But I just looked into this thread and saw this. I had it in my school calendar when I was around 14 to 16 and looked at it every day :D I think I cut it out of a magazine back in the nineties. We didn't have internet back then and it was so fucking hard to get pics from your idols! Oh the years, where have they gone :fp:
  • Eeeeeeeehm, how do I post a picture?
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    Hedwich wrote:

Hedwich, that is one of the hottest videos of Eddie...an instant favourite! Thanks for sharing the link, I'll add it to tumblr to share it around some more :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    edited October 2012
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    E0F270E2-DE0D-4833-B289-898085036855-2575-000005265F8739F3.jpg

I knowed it...he IS an Angel... :lol::lol::lol:

just check out that open shirt!!! :D :crazy:

:wtf: Don't see that often............ENOUGH!!

FIXED, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE :(
    Post edited by rpech'e on
    Hedwich wrote:

1:04.... he smells his hand.... ah Eddie... if only I could share my thoughts... :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks Hedwich! Yes Im back, thank God! :D This video is to die for!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Thank you ladies!!! I think the Vedicine is working!!!
    :):):)

Veddicine!!! :lol: Brilliant! I love it!!! :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    sheri zona wrote:
    Awesome shirts Hedwich!! When complete strangers do sweet things for one another it makes me feel a little better about the world :)

that is a lovely thing to say :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Elsiein2it wrote:
    Eeeeeeeehm, how do I post a picture?

click on the picture you want to post, then click on the right button on ur mouse, and choose: copy picture URL, then paste it on here, highlight it, and click on Img, on red, just above here. ;) hope I helped :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    Hedwich wrote:

Just beautiful!!! better to save the rest for when I get home, co-workers don't know how to stay away when i'm having a Eddie moment :mrgreen:
    justam wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:
    It was great, even if I woke up I would fall back to sleep and continue my dream :corn: which usually never happens.......
    I think because of last week they were heavy on my mind.. ...... Ed was nice to me :thumbup:
    but in my dream Jeff was my man :lol::lol::lol::lol: I don't remember much, just living life I believe.
    I do remember feeling very happy and relaxed around them and thinking this is f***ing great!!

I have some pics of Jeff from the meet and greet in Missoula that I will attempt to post (will follow MissJams instruction) when I get home. I said it before, he looked amazing. Very handsome ;)
    and he's turning 50 :shock: I thought he was just beautiful......... :D
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:

1:04.... he smells his hand.... ah Eddie... if only I could share my thoughts... :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks Hedwich! Yes Im back, thank God! :D This video is to die for!!!
    No one else pictures how he put his hand in dog poop or something? ... sorry.... :oops: It's a great video!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    rpech'e wrote:
    justam wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

I have some pics of Jeff from the meet and greet in Missoula that I will attempt to post (will follow MissJams instruction) when I get home. I said it before, he looked amazing. Very handsome ;)
    and he's turning 50 :shock: I thought he was just beautiful......... :D
    Can't wait to see the photos!! I have a big heart for Jeff. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    drunk.jpg

:lol: