Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hey girl picture!!! we could write: " Hey Girl.... come here, I wanna show you a good time"

23965_436752406360174_973575143_n.jpg

Another "scorching hot" look Rowwrrr(that's my growling noise) :lol::lol:

Hahahahaha! MissJam!!!!! I made it yesterday! Would post it after the Weekend, when you are back to us. As a surprise for you...so sad, but I took an other quote... Perhaps you are happy with this also...we will see...
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    By the way, I woke up this morning after the most horrible dream. I dreamt that I saw Ed and I ran towards him, happy and eager to talk to him, and he was just: "No, please leave me alone!". And he put up his hand, like a stop sign . And I was like: "Eddie, I´m a big big fan!!" and he was just "nope, leave me alone" and I woke up totally sad and embarrassed.

This sounds like a horrible dream!!! Im sorry to hear you had it!!! Im studying Psychodynamic at college at tme moment, and Freud believed that Dreams are the fulfilment of a wish! so there you go! :thumbup:

Thanks MissJam, well this dream was horroble, but once I dremat that I made out with Eddie! :lol: Have a lovely time in London! My favorite city 8-)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • ed473.jpg

I´ve had the most horrible day in a way, so I cheered myself up with this pic! have a great weekend ladies!! And look at him, so sweaty and in a lot of pleasure :o
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    wishlisa76 wrote:

By the way, I woke up this morning after the most horrible dream. I dreamt that I saw Ed and I ran towards him, happy and eager to talk to him, and he was just: "No, please leave me alone!". And he put up his hand, like a stop sign :cry: . And I was like: "Eddie, I´m a big big fan!!" and he was just "nope, leave me alone" and I woke up totally sad and embarrassed. :fp: :crazy: :thumbdown: :lol:

OMG, Lisa! :shock: :shock:
    That sounds so awful!
    I feel with you! Dreaming of Eddie and then something like this, horror! Be hug, my sister in spirit!!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed473.jpg

I´ve had the most horrible day in a way, so I cheered myself up with this pic! have a great weekend ladies!! And look at him, so sweaty and in a lot of pleasure :o

sweaty ecstasy... :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Pure luck for us. :twisted:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ed1_zps265559af.jpg
    Girls,
    I had the most AMAZING surprise today!!
    A package came for me,I knew it was coming,that wasn't the surprise, as Hedwich had told me she was sending me a thank you for sending her a jump drive of EV/PJ vids she hadn't been able to see.
    I was expecting a fridge magnet,which I did get.
    What I wasn't expecting was the beautiful letter,and the even more beautiful shirts she made and sent to me!!!
    When I opened them and saw them I was literally jumping up & down and clapping my hands!!
    My husband was there and said "your an idiot" :lol::lol: All I could say was "I know,I know" as I kept jumping and clapping :lol::lol:
    Best thing to happen to me in a long while!
    I've never met you girls,but I really do love all of you as if I've known you for years.
    Thank you soooo much Hedwich,those shirts are truly a treasure to me as are you my friend
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    Ed1_zps265559af.jpg
    Girls,
    A package came for me,I knew it was coming,that wasn't the surprise, as Hedwich had told me she was sending me a thank you for sending her a jump drive of EV/PJ vids she hadn't been able to see.
    What I wasn't expecting was the beautiful letter,and the even more beautiful shirts she made and sent to me!!!
    When I opened them and saw them I was literally jumping up & down and clapping my hands!!
    My husband was there and said "your an idiot" :lol::lol: All I could say was "I know,I know" as I kept jumping and clapping :lol::lol:
    I've never met you girls,but I really do love all of you as if I've known you for years.
    Thank you soooo much Hedwich,those shirts are truly a treasure to me as are you my friend

Oh, my lovely AlbertaGirl! :D:D:D
    I'm so happy that you like it!!
    It was a great great unbelievable pleasure for me to read your reaction on the package! :D:D:D:lol::lol:
    YEAH, this was my plan!!
    I will thank you again for the vids, every day i see they. Again and again! :corn:
    Have a lot of fun to the concerts, my dear! And say Eddie greetings of us!

pm follows.
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Fuck I am having a wicked day!!
    First surprise package from Hedwich!!
    Just got PM saying I won the 2011 Analog Xmas single giveaway!!
    I am totally lovin life right now :lol::lol:

• ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Hi Girls. This was posted in a different thread earlier this year. I came across it today, and thought you'd all enjoy. Love this man's view of Eddie!
    Eddie Vedder is trying to Cut Your Lunch.
    Posted By Jason – 15.02.2012

Brothers, I’m sad to report that Eddie Vedder has been trying to steal our girlfriends since early 1991. It dawned on me this morning while making breakfast for my girlfriend and I in the sunny kitchen of our home. The Pearl Jam song “Black” came on the radio and the love-of-my-life immediately began singing softly along as she flipped through the morning paper. “So what?” You say. I’ll tell you so what: besides “Like A Prayer” my girlfriend doesn’t know any songs! She’s one of those peculiar people who don’t really take that much notice of music. She likes it, sure, and she can dance like Ginger Rogers; however, she doesn’t catalogue bands, albums and tracks in her head like the rest of us do. She doesn’t really care. So there she is, absentmindedly warbling along with Eddie: “I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life, I know you’ll be a sun in somebody else’s sky, but why, why, why can’t it be miiiiiiiiiiiine.” And suddenly I’m struck with the chilling, revelatory horror that Mr. Vedder has been trying to make off with all our birds since he first came on the scene in 1991.

Let’s deconstruct good ol’ Eddie, shall we? For a start, he’s good-looking in that far-away-eyed, damaged man-boy way that girls really like. They think they can fix him, or, more accurately, he makes them think they can fix him. But they can’t; the big lug ain’t even broke. Next: his deep-ass voice. What do we equate a deep voice with? Anyone? Anyone? That’s right, a massive ___ . Why do you think James Earl Jones gets so much ___ ? Because he did all those Verizon commercials? Wrong. It’s because his deep baritone is directly proportionate to the length and girth of his wang. This is the reason Michael Cera has never pissed crooked in a stranger’s bathroom; no one wants to make it with Mickey Mouse.

So he’s got a deep voice and he’s handsome; big deal, lot’s of rock stars fit that description. They do, yes. But they don’t write lyrics like Eddie, do they? And this is the tent-pole that supports my entire hypothesis. Most rock stars write songs about falling in love or breaking up, ___ , fighting, whatever, but Eddie Vedder writes songs about women who are miserable and need to move on to something better. Take the song “Why Go” from Pearl Jam’s first album, Ten.

“She seems to be stronger

But what they want her to be is weak

She could play pretend

She could join the game

She could be another clone.”

Granted, this song is about mental illness or something, but you have to read between the lines: Eddie is on her side. He can see how “they” are keeping her down, how “they” want her to be “weak.” Who are “they”, you ask? He’s talking about every other man on earth besides his good, chivalrous self. Sound far-fetched? Okay, what about this sly piece of trickery from Pearl Jam’s second album, Vs?

“She holds the hand that holds her down.

She will rise above.

Don't call me daughter, not fit to…”

That’s only the tiniest snippet of the song “Daughter”, but it’s pretty obvious that Eddie is trying to brainwash our women into spurning their fathers (or father-figures) and running to him for paternal comfort. I mean, what the fuck is wrong this dude? He’s clever; I’ll give him that. Attacking the delicate and ambiguous arena of Father-Daughter relations is about as low as you can go, but let’s face it, if you’re trying steal the heart of womankind you may as well begin at the bottom and work your way up, just like those delightful Hookworm larvae do.

If you’re not yet convinced that Eddie Vedder wants to pilfer your chick, this next piece of evidence from Vitalogy will certainly change your tune.

“Waitin', watchin' the clock, it's four o'clock, it's got to stop.

Tell him. Take no more. She practices her speech as he opens the door, she rolls over...Pretends to sleep, as he looks her over.

She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a better man...”

How’s that last line? “She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a better man...” Are you fucking kidding me? He’s planting that shit in your girlfriend’s head right in front of you on prime-time radio! The bastard has imposed an international curfew on dudes! 4AM? Who hasn’t gone out and come home that late? You only have to do it once now, and she’ll get that song in her head and start looking for a “Better Man”! And gee-whiz, I wonder who that better man is?

Piss off, Vedder. I’m watching you.

D'oh!!!
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hedwich wrote:
    396426_458855060842148_905124495_n.jpg

Today is a day with very, very impudent and dirty thoughts! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted:

oh my freaking lord! look at that muscle on the side of his hip! Mamma Mia! Ive turned into a big bowl of melted jam!!!! :lol: :oops:

WOW!!!For once I am actually at a loss for words!! And that NEVER happens :lol::lol:
    Ive never seen that one before,soooo beautiful!
    Crap, I cant see it on my work computer :(
    Fuck I am having a wicked day!!

Ohhhh, how cool! Seems really a beautiful day for you to be!!! YEAH!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :-D :-D :-D
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited October 2012
    Fuck I am having a wicked day!!

:clap: That's awesome as are Hedwich's gifts!! You should buy a lottery ticket today!!
    Post edited by rpech'e on
    Hedwich wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    ed473.jpg

sweaty ecstasy... :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Pure luck for us. :twisted:

Mmmmm Delicious!!
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    rpech'e wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    396426_458855060842148_905124495_n.jpg

Today is a day with very, very impudent and dirty thoughts! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :twisted:

oh my freaking lord! look at that muscle on the side of his hip! Mamma Mia! Ive turned into a big bowl of melted jam!!!! :lol: :oops:

WOW!!!For once I am actually at a loss for words!! And that NEVER happens :lol::lol:
    Ive never seen that one before,soooo beautiful!
    :shock: That is some pic...and I loved the article right above it...that Jason knows exactly what it is that we like about Eddie!
    Ed1_zps265559af.jpg
    Girls,

your husband....:nono: I love how we dont give a shit what people think about our PJ/Eddie obsession :mrgreen:
    ogey38 wrote:
    Hi Girls. This was posted in a different thread earlier this year. I came across it today, and thought you'd all enjoy. Love this man's view of Eddie!

Brothers, I’m sad to report that Eddie Vedder has been trying to steal our girlfriends since early 1991. It dawned on me this morning while making breakfast for my girlfriend and I in the sunny kitchen of our home. The Pearl Jam song “Black” came on the radio and the love-of-my-life immediately began singing softly along as she flipped through the morning paper. “So what?” You say. I’ll tell you so what: besides “Like A Prayer” my girlfriend doesn’t know any songs! She’s one of those peculiar people who don’t really take that much notice of music. She likes it, sure, and she can dance like Ginger Rogers; however, she doesn’t catalogue bands, albums and tracks in her head like the rest of us do. She doesn’t really care. So there she is, absentmindedly warbling along with Eddie: “I know someday you’ll have a beautiful life, I know you’ll be a sun in somebody else’s sky, but why, why, why can’t it be miiiiiiiiiiiine.” And suddenly I’m struck with the chilling, revelatory horror that Mr. Vedder has been trying to make off with all our birds since he first came on the scene in 1991.

Let’s deconstruct good ol’ Eddie, shall we? For a start, he’s good-looking in that far-away-eyed, damaged man-boy way that girls really like. They think they can fix him, or, more accurately, he makes them think they can fix him. But they can’t; the big lug ain’t even broke. Next: his deep-ass voice. What do we equate a deep voice with? Anyone? Anyone? That’s right, a massive ___ . Why do you think James Earl Jones gets so much ___ ? Because he did all those Verizon commercials? Wrong. It’s because his deep baritone is directly proportionate to the length and girth of his wang. This is the reason Michael Cera has never pissed crooked in a stranger’s bathroom; no one wants to make it with Mickey Mouse.

So he’s got a deep voice and he’s handsome; big deal, lot’s of rock stars fit that description. They do, yes. But they don’t write lyrics like Eddie, do they? And this is the tent-pole that supports my entire hypothesis. Most rock stars write songs about falling in love or breaking up, ___ , fighting, whatever, but Eddie Vedder writes songs about women who are miserable and need to move on to something better. Take the song “Why Go” from Pearl Jam’s first album, Ten.

She could play pretend

She could join the game

Granted, this song is about mental illness or something, but you have to read between the lines: Eddie is on her side. He can see how “they” are keeping her down, how “they” want her to be “weak.” Who are “they”, you ask? He’s talking about every other man on earth besides his good, chivalrous self. Sound far-fetched? Okay, what about this sly piece of trickery from Pearl Jam’s second album, Vs?

She will rise above.

That’s only the tiniest snippet of the song “Daughter”, but it’s pretty obvious that Eddie is trying to brainwash our women into spurning their fathers (or father-figures) and running to him for paternal comfort. I mean, what the fuck is wrong this dude? He’s clever; I’ll give him that. Attacking the delicate and ambiguous arena of Father-Daughter relations is about as low as you can go, but let’s face it, if you’re trying steal the heart of womankind you may as well begin at the bottom and work your way up, just like those delightful Hookworm larvae do.

If you’re not yet convinced that Eddie Vedder wants to pilfer your chick, this next piece of evidence from Vitalogy will certainly change your tune.

Tell him. Take no more. She practices her speech as he opens the door, she rolls over...Pretends to sleep, as he looks her over.

How’s that last line? “She lies and says she's in love with him, can't find a better man...” Are you fucking kidding me? He’s planting that shit in your girlfriend’s head right in front of you on prime-time radio! The bastard has imposed an international curfew on dudes! 4AM? Who hasn’t gone out and come home that late? You only have to do it once now, and she’ll get that song in her head and start looking for a “Better Man”! And gee-whiz, I wonder who that better man is?

D'oh!!!

What the fuck is this??? :lol::lol::lol:
    It was hard to translate for me, but these time was a good Investment! I was laughing so loud and long! This man wrote furiously, but he have really make an effort given! And I can truly say he had right also!
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    rpech'e wrote:
    your husband....:nono: I love how we dont give a shit what people think about our PJ/Eddie obsession :mrgreen:

Oh yeah, shit on the rest of world they don't love Eddie! :D:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    edited October 2012
    WOA!!! 1000 posts... unbelievable...
    Love to speak with you all, my dears! :D:D:D
    Post edited by Hedwich on
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    375881_460485747345746_996255663_n.jpg

557105_460485764012411_164842149_n.jpg
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Eddie was doing his thing and having fun with the crowd about 12 feet away from me at one point in Missoula, looked right at me, and I almost freaked out. :lol: It was pretty amazing. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Eddie was doing his thing and having fun with the crowd about 12 feet away from me at one point in Missoula, looked right at me, and I almost freaked out. :lol: It was pretty amazing. :D

Hahaha, I can understand that very well! :lol::lol: Lucky you! :)
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
    PJ_Soul wrote:

yes.........amazing it was ;)
  • So many things I have missed!!! I've been
    Burrowed away in my bed, sicker than a dog
    for the last three days!! I LOVED MsNelly's insight
    into our secret worlds when we think our dirty
    little thoughts about Eddie and the boys! To quote
    Oingo Boingo....."nasty habits are so much fun,
    No one knows what I do when I'm all alone..."

The Jason guy's rant had me laughing. How insightful
    of him!!!! And the gift from Hedwich to AlbertaGirl70
    was just so awesome!!! Ok, so now I have Togo tAke
    a hot bath, and get some of this sick feeling off of me!!
    Thank you girls for always posting yummy pics
    and shared sentiments, I feel a little less nutty
    when I am here with you girls!!
    So many things I have missed!!! I've been

FEEL BETTER SOON
    So many things I have missed!!! I've been

Oh, get well soon for you!!! :wave: :wave:
    Concerts

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • Ana2112Ana2112 Posts: 689
    ogey38 wrote:
    Bwahahahaha, this is hilarious, this Jason guy is great!! rotfl.gif And he is right!! :think: :o:lol::lol::lol:
    Evil Little Goat
    edited October 2012
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Ana2112 wrote:
    You should definitely do that. And if that happenes to be a Europe show maybe we will be there next to each other! :)
    wow Ana!!! That would be amazing!!! Now ive got 2 reasons to do so!!! :D
    :thumbup: It is a deal then!! :D

wishlisa76 wrote:
    :D We are all so beautiful, hot, intelligent and funny in this thread. God, Eddie can be proud of us, he is SOOOO lucky to have us as fans :mrgreen: :thumbup: :angel: :lol:
    :lol: :thumbup:

Sweet baby Jesus!!I'm just going to move right on past this picture before I say something really bad involving skin,sweat and my tongue :oops: See I've said to much already :lol::lol:
    This one provokes the same feelings and thoughts... :P :P

Eddie+Vedder+1.jpg
    Post edited by Ana2112 on
    Evil Little Goat
  • ogey38 wrote:

She could play pretend

She could join the game

She will rise above.

D'oh!!!

I remember reading this!!Love it!!

MsNelly wrote:
    Amazingly well said!!
    I agree with AlbertaGirl. :)

Hedwich wrote:
    Hey Girls, i found the follow pics on Facebook from a site namend "Pearl Jam thanks for the music"! I found this soooo great, i was questioning whether i can post the pics here. It was ok for her. And now...here they comes:

408867_471277292906551_854010652_n.jpg298411_461158317278489_1740804690_n.jpg400851_461158327278488_663599809_n.jpg
    564435_461158340611820_385924166_n.jpg
    222082_461158380611816_1894103278_n.jpg :shock: :shock: :shock:
    561147_461158410611813_2122965544_n.jpg
    247886_461158447278476_340719251_n.jpg :crazy: :crazy:
    285059_461158430611811_420932215_n.jpg
    398296_461158477278473_1032145596_n.jpg:lol::lol:
    228852_461158487278472_817969281_n.jpgARMS!! HAIR!!! AHHHHH!
    601514_461158503945137_1473875988_n.jpg
    62029_461158520611802_877733368_n.jpg :oops: :D Love it!
    These are all insanely hot!! :D:mrgreen: But the one before the last one... Ahhhh, look at that face, looks so smooth and soft... with only that little tickling patch under the lower lip... To die for! :oops: :oops: :)
    Evil Little Goat
    Hey, whispering hands!! Feel better soon!! You know what would help, combined with that hot bath? Some PJ music and Eddie fantasies. :mrgreen::D:D
    Evil Little Goat