Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_m3lq4flWyZ1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg

YOWZAAAAH! And I'll just add...it takes me about 20 minutes of blow-drying and spray gel to get those curls! :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Ok, this is my last post, I promise, but I found Wash on youtube and some woman wrote: "Could he be any sexier??? I mean honestly....I can't stop watching and remembering the show.....I think I may be slightly obsessed! HA!" and another answered: " Seriously.... the first 4 songs he just oooozed sexiness ... I even told my hubby that I've never seen him act like that before! Cleveland was HOT!!! Something was definitely into him that night."

Ok, I´m going to watch this Cleveland concert ... :corn: :P :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCBQqsHb_C0

whoaaaaaa!!!! This song is already sexy as it is, and 'Mr. Im the most attractive man on earth face' managed to make it even sexier!!!! Thank you Lisa!!! :lol::D :corn:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    As requested my darlings!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1prlyMsfNVqPFZsySL4ioYKlJ1ziQ5AsYPX5Jv_iXiSLyjhO-uajIWaWBKg

d911bfdadf_80102514_o2.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_m0ixs0clv61r218cco1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0czswdR8b1r92dtpo1_r2_250.jpg

tumblr_m0czswdR8b1r92dtpo4_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_m0i1wnFjV21r8h20jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3lq4flWyZ1rtpfkmo1_500.jpg
    I adore the first pic Emma!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Those are lovely pics Miss Jam! Thank you! :mrgreen: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjyvz9pQRcA

Er ... this is a youtube clip where Eddie is very "happy" :oops: ;) . You can see that Stone is looking :o :shock: . A you tube-person wrote: "Does Eddie have a banana in his pocket or is he just extremely happy to be there??" :shock: :shock: :shock: :corn:

And he´s singing "Once ... upon a time ... I could control myself!" :lol::lol:;)

Hopefully this is not too much for the people who normally visit this thread, if so, have a glass of water and try to breathe slowly :D .
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    I put together another Eddie video a couple of days ago, so here it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jq9S6b5EPo

WOW, Emma!! Thanks a lot for this. I loved it, gave it thumbs up and put it among my youtube favorites! :D I love it that you have found some rare clips, really good moments of Eddie. And I love the song Wash. Made me really happy this Sunday morning! :corn: :D

yes thank you Emma, great video!! Had all my favs in it. Love both Pinkpop concerts, especially Pinkpop 2000. Ed is so fucking hot and sweaty and beautiful and ahhh! :fp:
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    I put together another Eddie video a couple of days ago, so here it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jq9S6b5EPo

WOW, Emma!! Thanks a lot for this. I loved it, gave it thumbs up and put it among my youtube favorites! :D I love it that you have found some rare clips, really good moments of Eddie. And I love the song Wash. Made me really happy this Sunday morning! :corn: :D

yes thank you Emma, great video!! Had all my favs in it. Love both Pinkpop concerts, especially Pinkpop 2000. Ed is so fucking hot and sweaty and beautiful and ahhh! :fp:

Oh My God!!! at 0:22 in this video Eddie pulls a face as if he was thinking: "come here sexy, I'll show you a good time!!!" :lol: love it!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Er ... this is a youtube clip where Eddie is very "happy" :oops: ;) . You can see that Stone is looking :o :shock: . A you tube-person wrote: "Does Eddie have a banana in his pocket or is he just extremely happy to be there??" :shock: :shock: :shock: :corn:

And he´s singing "Once ... upon a time ... I could control myself!" :lol::lol:;)

Hopefully this is not too much for the people who normally visit this thread, if so, have a glass of water and try to breathe slowly :D .

Too much? Pfff.....I'm waiting to see the real deal on here someday
    I don't think that's a banana :o . Thanks for confirming what I knew had to be true!
    He is Mr Perfect after all.
    Ps I love bananas! :D
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    You girls should check out the "my city of ruins Toronto benefit" thread,click on the link,scroll to find the "Masters of War" video...and watch...over and over and over....IT IS AMAZING...
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Too much? Pfff.....I'm waiting to see the real deal on here someday
    I don't think that's a banana :o . Thanks for confirming what I knew had to be true!

He is Mr Perfect after all.
    Ps I love bananas! :D

Never too much banana for Miss Jam! :lol::lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,902
    I always liked the circa 2003 look:

pj-bushleaguer.jpg
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Eraserhead wrote:

pj-bushleaguer.jpg

hairless Ed :(
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Eraserhead wrote:

pj-bushleaguer.jpg

I don't mind this look at all, its the facial hair I dont like. I like to see those nice lips, teeth, cheekbones.
    You all know what I mean .......
    And this video is great too. Angry talking Ed and I think he might be drunk. :corn:
    Lots of boos from the crowd but Ed just keeps going.
    Another hot video IMO
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    rpech'e wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Eraserhead wrote:

pj-bushleaguer.jpg

I don't mind this look at all, its the facial hair I dont like. I like to see those nice lips, teeth, cheekbones.
    You all know what I mean .......
    And this video is great too. Angry talking Ed and I think he might be drunk. :corn:
    Lots of boos from the crowd but Ed just keeps going.
    Another hot video IMO
    Yeah, I'm with you about the facial hair. I don't get why anyone would cover up their face like that unless they have a receded chin or something. I want to see faces, especially Ed's!! Wish he would shave... I assume he doesn't just because he can't be bothered. Sigh. Oh well. At least he obviously has a wife who doesn't tell him to "shave that fucking thing off your face or you're not getting any!" :lol: But I don't like the short hair either. But hey, I'll take him bald with a goiter growing out of his neck, frankly. It's what on his insides that really makes him hot!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    -Emma- wrote:

what kind of gang signs is Ed throwing there???!!!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

:lol::lol: Good question! Zen?? Kind of a weird photo all 'round! What's Mike so upset off about?? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

:lol::lol: Good question! Zen?? Kind of a weird photo all 'round! What's Mike so upset off about?? :lol:
    Mike's probably upset over Ed's gang sign.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

Mike's probably upset over Ed's gang sign.
    Can't blame him!
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    just came across this on youtube..I think it belongs in here ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrVkEKcS ... re=related
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

OMG! Hilarious! I always wondered wtf is he doing when I see that pic!
  • Options
    Ok let me try this again....I posted a few pics I found on Google but they were taking down :? ....So lets try some different ones.... :corn:

imagesCAQP6KE2.jpg
    imagesCAXE10JU.jpg
    imagesCAWB443P.jpg
    imagesCARDJJKN.jpg

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    rpech'e wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

OMG! Hilarious! I always wondered wtf is he doing when I see that pic!

I think that's the position you hold your hands when you're meditating....and say "ohm".... yes ladies, he meditates and does yoga!! What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man!!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    just came across this on youtube..I think it belongs in here ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrVkEKcS ... re=related

what a beauty!!! 1:05 aaaaaaaaaaaah.....
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    :corn:

tumblr_m3mjqxI6dk1qfh8eqo1_500.png

tumblr_m3mjqxI6dk1qfh8eqo2_500.png

tumblr_m3mgqoR5i21qi138to1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3m6fpopIY1r52zt4o1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3krobjS6I1qhs93oo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3krobjS6I1qhs93oo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3i705a4UJ1rslcoko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3i6txIuYu1rslcoko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3f8f59r0z1qgrecyo1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_m3mri6xyoa1qfh8eqo1_500.png

Now to put the picture in context...

Kerrang!, 24 January 1998

"Kerrang!?, he says. "Didn't you use to run a feature called the 'Most Shaggable' or something?"

That would be 'Gagging For A Shagging', Mr Vedder.

"Okay, I remember that from when we were over there, back when, you know. I used to still read magazines. It was a few years ago. So is it still running?"

It is. At this point, I prepare for the inevitable politically correct lecture. Vedder lifts his hat, shakes his curly mop of hair and leans forward. "So, did I ever get in there?" he asks, with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Hell, I think I even made it a couple of times," crows Gossard.

I tell Vedder that he must have been nominated for 'Gagging For A Shagging' more than a few times. Another grin lights up his face. "Cool," he says.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    :corn:

tumblr_m3mjqxI6dk1qfh8eqo1_500.png

tumblr_m3mjqxI6dk1qfh8eqo2_500.png

tumblr_m3mgqoR5i21qi138to1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3m6fpopIY1r52zt4o1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3krobjS6I1qhs93oo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3krobjS6I1qhs93oo8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3i705a4UJ1rslcoko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3i6txIuYu1rslcoko1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3f8f59r0z1qgrecyo1_500.jpg

I love you Emma! For ever and ever and ever!!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    AND he paints, AND he surfs, AND he is a daddy, AND he is perfect!!!!! :lol: Mummy, can I have a man like Eddie this Christmas?? :lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    http://youtu.be/lEV9XgrdkPg

Ok,not a pic,but girls this vid has pretty much everything! Long hair,2 w no shirts on,Ed doing his crazy possesed singing that we all love him for,some moves,a smile and a laugh......and for the guys a naked chick runs across stage at the beginning :lol: ......Bonus that it's on of my fav songs.......
    :corn: :corn:

• Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    -Emma- wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_m3mri6xyoa1qfh8eqo1_500.png

Now to put the picture in context...

Kerrang!, 24 January 1998

"Kerrang!?, he says. "Didn't you use to run a feature called the 'Most Shaggable' or something?"

That would be 'Gagging For A Shagging', Mr Vedder.

"Okay, I remember that from when we were over there, back when, you know. I used to still read magazines. It was a few years ago. So is it still running?"

It is. At this point, I prepare for the inevitable politically correct lecture. Vedder lifts his hat, shakes his curly mop of hair and leans forward. "So, did I ever get in there?" he asks, with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Hell, I think I even made it a couple of times," crows Gossard.

I tell Vedder that he must have been nominated for 'Gagging For A Shagging' more than a few times. Another grin lights up his face. "Cool," he says.

I saw that pic in PJ20...always wondered where it was from, thanks for clearing that up. :D Love to hear the reaction too! Both of them look very nice there. ;)
  • Options
    imagesCAQEF9W5.jpg
    imagesCAMOPOK1.jpg
    imagesCA77FK7J.jpg

I'm lovin this look........ :D