Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    that first one needs to be hey girl-ed ;)
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. This week at work is THE most stressful of my entire school year and you ladies are keeping me sane with some mighty fine pics of EV. School will be out in a couple of weeks and then I plan on going crazy with posting but until then I really do appreciate your pics that are keeping me sane. Well the pics and the vino :lol:
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Kathi wrote:
    that first one needs to be hey girl-ed ;)

I Hey Girled that first one,but am still learning the trick to this so hopefully it works :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    http://youtu.be/lEV9XgrdkPg

Ok,not a pic,but girls this vid has pretty much everything! Long hair,2 w no shirts on,Ed doing his crazy possesed singing that we all love him for,some moves,a smile and a laugh......and for the guys a naked chick runs across stage at the beginning :lol: ......Bonus that it's on of my fav songs.......
    :corn: :corn:

oh my frigging lord!!! This video is PERRRRRFECT!!!! :) Thank you for posting!!! Eddie gets scared when he sees the girl naked and jumps, then he points at her in disbelief and laughs! Brilliant! :lol::lol: plus Mike was in great form, Jeff looking gorgeous, Eddie sounding out of this world good!! wow wow wow!!!! 10 out of 10 for this video!!! :thumbup: ps: people were much more chilled out back then, nowadays if you take ur top off at a gig, u get kicked out straight away!! :evil:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    tumblr_m3mri6xyoa1qfh8eqo1_500.png

Now to put the picture in context...

Kerrang!, 24 January 1998

"Kerrang!?, he says. "Didn't you use to run a feature called the 'Most Shaggable' or something?"

That would be 'Gagging For A Shagging', Mr Vedder.

"Okay, I remember that from when we were over there, back when, you know. I used to still read magazines. It was a few years ago. So is it still running?"

It is. At this point, I prepare for the inevitable politically correct lecture. Vedder lifts his hat, shakes his

curly mop of hair and leans forward. "So, did I ever get in there?" he asks, with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Hell, I think I even made it a couple of times," crows Gossard.

I tell Vedder that he must have been nominated for 'Gagging For A Shagging' more than a few times. Another grin lights up his face. "Cool," he says.

:lol::lol::lol: look at Eddie's face :lol::lol: so cheesy!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    imagesCAQEF9W5.jpg
    imagesCAMOPOK1.jpg
    imagesCA77FK7J.jpg

I'm lovin this look........ :D

me too! I love the hat over the cap!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MV5BNjEyMzQyNzYzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODIyNTQwMw@@._V1.jpeg&w=630&h=350&zc=1&a=c

awwwww...... I want to cuddle him, dont you? :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    isn't that mike running across the stage at the beginning of the garden video? that looks like the utretch 92 video and the only naked person that i recall from it is mike... but that doesn't happen until the end.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    lovely lovely lovely, best way to start my day ~ thank you xxx

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jollygirlrock/4182101152/
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Yes, thank you all for these pics!! This thread is getting hotter and hotter. :D

ed29.jpg

ed31.jpg
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_m3mri6xyoa1qfh8eqo1_500.png

Now to put the picture in context...

Kerrang!, 24 January 1998

"Kerrang!?, he says. "Didn't you use to run a feature called the 'Most Shaggable' or something?"

That would be 'Gagging For A Shagging', Mr Vedder.

"Okay, I remember that from when we were over there, back when, you know. I used to still read magazines. It was a few years ago. So is it still running?"

It is. At this point, I prepare for the inevitable politically correct lecture. Vedder lifts his hat, shakes his

curly mop of hair and leans forward. "So, did I ever get in there?" he asks, with a cheeky grin stretched across his face.

"Hell, I think I even made it a couple of times," crows Gossard.

I tell Vedder that he must have been nominated for 'Gagging For A Shagging' more than a few times. Another grin lights up his face. "Cool," he says.

:lol::lol::lol: look at Eddie's face :lol::lol: so cheesy!

OMG, I love this! "So, did I ever get in there?" he asks, with a cheeky grin stretched across his face."

:oops: :D :P

I love them both in this pic, two hot men. Makes it really hard to concentrate on my work now.

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    tumblr_m1gcsyYKEH1qjtvmuo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3pq91FJlF1qhkku8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3qg9hnCoL1rvw6w8o1_500.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    tumblr_m3qg9hnCoL1rvw6w8o1_500.jpg

Oh my ... :oops: :clap:

• Options
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

• Options
    ed38.jpg

Ahhh .... :D

• Options
    doompony wrote:
    isn't that mike running across the stage at the beginning of the garden video? that looks like the utretch 92 video and the only naked person that i recall from it is mike... but that doesn't happen until the end.

Nope,I'm pretty sure that's a girl,and what your talking about is a different video,but be damned if I can remember what :? .....anyone else??

• Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    doompony wrote:

Nope,I'm pretty sure that's a girl,and what your talking about is a different video,but be damned if I can remember what :? .....anyone else??

I have seen Mike naked a few times :lol:
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    doompony wrote:

I have seen Mike naked a few times :lol:

Obviously one of those people that likes to get naked when their drunk...Love those people :lol:

• Options
    imagesCAHPY1PX.jpg
    images11.jpg
    imagesCA7FFGG9.jpg
    Image1.jpg

• Options
    imagesCAHPY1PX.jpg
    images11.jpg
    imagesCA7FFGG9.jpg
    Image1.jpg

I'm Eddie Vedder and I sing......... ;)
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    imagesCAHPY1PX.jpg
    images11.jpg
    imagesCA7FFGG9.jpg
    Image1.jpg

.....I do!...

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    sorry, i meant rotterdam not utrecht.

still reckon that's mike. whoever it is they're wearing long shorts. mike is wearing long shorts.
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

Who is this guy Lisa?? and what is he wearing?? :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

Who is this guy Lisa?? and what is he wearing?? :lol:

Good morning Miss Jam! I have no idea! (Maybe I should know, he could be a rock legend or something :mrgreen: ). But if it takes a shitty morning gown to get Eddie to hold you like that with those arms, well, I could wear that outfit too. :lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    grabs a gown :lol::lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    grabs a gown :lol::lol:

Everyone will start wearing shitty gowns now ... but the good thing is, a gown will show our beautiful curves a bit more :thumbup: :D8-)

Eddie and other guys will be (and should be) very lucky and grateful.

• Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    imagesCAHPY1PX.jpg
    images11.jpg
    imagesCA7FFGG9.jpg
    Image1.jpg

.....I do!...

Nice! ;)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    AlbertaGirl70_, this picture you put up is really sweet! :)

Image1.jpg
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&