Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    -Emma- wrote:
    I made another video today! :D

Ahhhh, nothing like spending the morning scanning through hot videos of Eddie... :corn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiG5wSJTAX0
    Ohh. The owner of the video has not made the content available on mobile... any chance you can change that? Mobile is the only access I have away from work!:)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Found this one today,haven't watched it in a long time.......LOVE the F you attitude the all boys have :lol::lol:

http://youtu.be/NE6NeUS1sIM
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Found this one today,haven't watched it in a long time.......LOVE the F you attitude the all boys have :lol::lol:

Stone always cracks me up in those interviews :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2012

I think Ed was just acting like an asshole towards the interviewer, who was being perfectly respectful. Don't like that. I'm glad Ed got over that phase, because seeing him be a dick is unpleasant for me! He could have gotten his point across without being a jerk if he'd wanted to. You can tell Jeff is making an effort to counterbalance the assholery. Glad he's respectful now. Never did feel comfortable with the angry Ed... always made me feel guilty as a fan, since it seemed most of his anger was caused by his fame, and just by being a fan he made me feel partly responsible for that.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think Ed was just acting like an asshole towards the interviewer, who was being perfectly respectful. Don't like that. I'm glad Ed got over that phase, because seeing him be a dick is unpleasant for me! He could have gotten his point across without being a jerk if he'd wanted to. You can tell Jeff is making an effort to counterbalance the assholery. Glad he's respectful now. Never did feel comfortable with the angry Ed... always made me feel guilty as a fan, since it seemed most of his anger seemed caused by his fame.
    The words "Ed", "dick" and "unpleasant" should NEVER be in the same sentence. Just sayin' :nono: :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think Ed was just acting like an asshole towards the interviewer, who was being perfectly respectful. Don't like that. I'm glad Ed got over that phase, because seeing him be a dick is unpleasant for me! He could have gotten his point across without being a jerk if he'd wanted to. You can tell Jeff is making an effort to counterbalance the assholery. Glad he's respectful now. Never did feel comfortable with the angry Ed... always made me feel guilty as a fan, since it seemed most of his anger seemed caused by his fame.
    The words "Ed", "dick" and "unpleasant" should NEVER be in the same sentence. Just sayin' :nono: :lol:
    Haha. That's tough if you watch enough old EV vids! He is one of my favorite people on the face of the planet, but there were times back then when he really flipped out and acted nasty! He used to have a serious temper and didn't always control it!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Haha. That's tough if you watch enough old EV vids! He is one of my favorite people on the face of the planet, but there were times back then when he really flipped out and acted nasty! He used to have a serious temper and didn't always control it!
    Oh, no...I was speaking more in the peverted sense. "Ed" "dick" and "unpleasant" :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, no...I was speaking more in the peverted sense. "Ed" "dick" and "unpleasant" :lol:
    Ooohhhh... hm. I would have thought I'd be fluent in pervert speak, but apparently not. :? ;)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think Ed was just acting like an asshole towards the interviewer, who was being perfectly respectful. Don't like that. I'm glad Ed got over that phase, because seeing him be a dick is unpleasant for me! He could have gotten his point across without being a jerk if he'd wanted to. You can tell Jeff is making an effort to counterbalance the assholery. Glad he's respectful now. Never did feel comfortable with the angry Ed... always made me feel guilty as a fan, since it seemed most of his anger was caused by his fame, and just by being a fan he made me feel partly responsible for that.

I get where you are coming from,but I must also say that I happen to love all Ed,even angry Ed, as I feel that if it wasn't for angry Ed I wouldn't have some of my favorite angry songs,but having said that I also love happy married with kids Ed and alot of his new mellower stuff,it has been nice to be young & angry and now grow older & mellow with him :lol::lol:

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    MissJam81 wrote:
    what a beauty Emma!!! By the way, where can I find this song? and who's singing with him??? I love it!!!

Thank you :D

That version was sung with Cat Power and it is on the Ukulele songs album. :)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ohh. The owner of the video has not made the content available on mobile... any chance you can change that? Mobile is the only access I have away from work!:)

I tried changing that setting, but it wouldn't work because the song is third party content. My first video compilation video (the link is in my signature) should be able to be viewed on mobile devices, that one has third party content too but youtube still allows to me have it on the setting where it can play on mobile devices.
    what a beauty Emma!!! By the way, where can I find this song? and who's singing with him??? I love it!!!

It's on the Water On The Road DVD, but I can't remember the girl :?[/quote]

On the Water On the Road DVD that is actually Eliza-Jane Barnes singing with Eddie :) . She is an Australian and her band were actually the support act for Eddie's solo show that I went to. She sang it with Eddie on stage and they sounded great together.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Here is the other new video that I put together yesterday :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRda4NFq4E
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Yippee!! & Thank you....haven't watched yet,but I know it will be awesome :lol:

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Okay that was crazy good :lol::lol: My favorite one yet I think... :clap::clap::clap:

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

:lol: @ 1:48. I swear my dad dances just like that LMAO!

And is it weird/wrong to be jealous of a microphone?
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    I was extremely jealous of that VEDDER belt ;)
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Okay that was crazy good :lol::lol: My favorite one yet I think... :clap::clap::clap:

• Options
    Ooooh good lawd...@ 1:07 (the arms!) and at 1:14....I want to be a coconut :corn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJre7ZGFJm8&feature=related
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    -Emma- wrote:
    I made another video today! :D

Ahhhh, nothing like spending the morning scanning through hot videos of Eddie... :corn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiG5wSJTAX0

I love this video!! Especially the part from Water on the Road, those are lovely clips and they went so well with the music. Thanks, Emma! :)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh, I really like this one too! Now you are a pro, Emma! I like that the music and the clips are nicely synched (sorry, don´t know if this is the correct word, I´m Swedish hehe) and there was a lot in there that I hadn´t seen before. His "dance" at 1:30 I think it is, is hilarious!! What´s up with your arms there, Eddie? :lol:

Last night I put together a video with Myles Kennedy, another frickin sexy hunk, but it hit me that his charisma is very different from Eddie´s. Eddie is much easier to grasp somehow, and he has very precise body movements in a way. :mrgreen: PS. Myles was lucky enough to get "Closer"-ed ... :D

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh, I really like this one too! Now you are a pro, Emma! I like that the music and the clips are nicely synched (sorry, don´t know if this is the correct word, I´m Swedish hehe) and there was a lot in there that I hadn´t seen before. His "dance" at 1:30 I think it is, is hilarious!! What´s up with your arms there, Eddie? :lol:

Last night I put together a video with Myles Kennedy, another frickin sexy hunk, but it hit me that his charisma is very different from Eddie´s. Eddie is much easier to grasp somehow, and he has very precise body movements in a way. :mrgreen: PS. Myles was lucky enough to get "Closer"-ed ... :D

The answer is simple WishLisa! Eddie is the greatest! in every way!! :lol::);)
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    Yes, he is ... and my love for him is even stronger after Skipping, didn´t think that was possible ... although I sometimes have a great time with Myles in my head. ;):mrgreen:

By the way, this is a video I made last year, thinking about Eddie and his big heart. I chose his solo acoustic version of Betterman, which I love, to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMRL19YAxE

At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ... :D

:)

• Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I get where you are coming from,but I must also say that I happen to love all Ed,even angry Ed, as I feel that if it wasn't for angry Ed I wouldn't have some of my favorite angry songs,but having said that I also love happy married with kids Ed and alot of his new mellower stuff,it has been nice to be young & angry and now grow older & mellow with him :lol::lol:
    I like angry Ed too, really. Angry Ed on stage and in his music, that is. It's part of what makes him. But I don't like angry ed when he is just throwing it at someone's face and simply being rude for no apparent reason. That's what bugs me. Even if he is one of my favorite people, there is never any call for treating someone poorly for no reason other than getting a 'tude on! What's done is done, I just never found it amusing when he did that.
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I actually really liked watching that video, yes he was being sarcastic, but I enjoyed that he was very straightforward about his contempt for the whole thing. If that's what you're feeling at the moment, why not express it. This might have to do with my ever-growing hatred for mtv as well, though. ;) The neil young part was also great!
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes, he is ... and my love for him is even stronger after Skipping, didn´t think that was possible ... although I sometimes have a great time with Myles in my head. ;):mrgreen:

By the way, this is a video I made last year, thinking about Eddie and his big heart. I chose his solo acoustic version of Betterman, which I love, to this video.

At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ... :D

I don't want to offend anyone else that has made awesome Ed videos, but this one is my FAVORITE! Let me tell ya's something, if he had me dancing with him I think my instinct would be to just dry-hump :oops:
  • Options
    At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ...

Okay 1st of all if I ever even had the slightest eye contact from Eddie saying come up on stage I'm pretty sure I could long jump up there :lol:
    And don't you just love how he isn't afraid to be a goof and just feel the music and move,but yet can also couples dance?
    Afraid I'm married to a non-dancer :lol: :(

• Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ...

Okay 1st of all if I ever even had the slightest eye contact from Eddie saying come up on stage I'm pretty sure I could long jump up there :lol:
    And don't you just love how he isn't afraid to be a goof and just feel the music and move,but yet can also couples dance?

long jump :lol::lol: no shit me too!
  • Options

Yes, I can´t believe that this person said no ... if this is what Eddie says. Even Eddie is a bit confused, he´s like: wtf. :lol: I love that footage, it´s so close ... ;)

• Options
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I don't want to offend anyone else that has made awesome Ed videos, but this one is my FAVORITE! Let me tell ya's something, if he had me dancing with him I think my instinct would be to just dry-hump :oops:

:lol: Thanks for watching!

• Options
    Found this last night. The new song Skipping is all over youtube. Someone has already put it together with a couple of hot pics. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD5S1FN_5g

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

:lol: Thanks for watching!

oh my god, this video is amazing!!! who's the lucky fan with the blue top on??? Id die if Eddie danced with me like that!!! XD
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"