Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Thanks, MissJam! That girl with the blue top was a girl named Katie who was sick somehow (from what I´ve read, hope she is doing better now!), and Eddie decided to take her up to the stage to dance with her. She probably had the time of her life ... You can see the whole thing here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL1eJ1Hddu8

Lucky girl! :D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Found this last night. The new song Skipping is all over youtube. Someone has already put it together with a couple of hot pics. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFD5S1FN_5g

Thanks for the link :) . I started putting together a video for Skipping last night and I finished it off a moment ago :) . It's a different style from the other videos I made (a lot less clips) and it starts off with a clip of Ed talking...I'll post the link when I put it on youtube :-) .
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    Here is the other new video that I put together yesterday :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZRda4NFq4E

Oh, I really like this one too! Now you are a pro, Emma! I like that the music and the clips are nicely synched (sorry, don´t know if this is the correct word, I´m Swedish hehe) and there was a lot in there that I hadn´t seen before. His "dance" at 1:30 I think it is, is hilarious!! What´s up with your arms there, Eddie? :lol:

Thanks Lisa :) . I love the better man acoustic video you put up too, it is lovely!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Thanks Emma, I´m happy to hear that! Looking forward to your Skipping video... :) I´m also going to make one, thought about it before falling asleep last night. I just love that song. Don´t you think it´s pretty addicting making videos? :mrgreen:

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Thanks Emma, I´m happy to hear that! Looking forward to your Skipping video... :) I´m also going to make one, thought about it before falling asleep last night. I just love that song. Don´t you think it´s pretty addicting making videos? :mrgreen:

Skipping is a lovely song :) and yes making videos is very addictive! :)
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    Here's the link to the "Skipping" video I put together :) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDO3qwTMxvU

• Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    -Emma- wrote:

:clap: Good job Emma.... Keep up the good work!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh, I LOVED your video! Thank you. :) Loved the intro with that part from Iconoclasts, loved the clips. Ahhhhhh ..... :D Nice work!

• Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Again great job!!....Made me feel all warm and mushy inside...... Thanks for all you work... :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    Thanks girls, i'm glad you liked it :) .

• Options
    :corn:
    tumblr_m39xldYdDr1qc6mupo1_500.png

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

That would make a wicked piece of art to hang on my bedroom wall!! :D

• Options
    RogueRogue Posts: 15
    -Emma- wrote:

Ummm, yeah-- Wow :shock:
  • Options
    Ladies, this was posted yesterday on youtube. Eddie singing Rise and after that Under pressure with Ben Harper. I just love it when something "new" comes on youtube! :P :mrgreen:

Hot as always. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NEUic49Q8c

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Thanks, MissJam! That girl with the blue top was a girl named Katie who was sick somehow (from what I´ve read, hope she is doing better now!), and Eddie decided to take her up to the stage to dance with her. She probably had the time of her life ... You can see the whole thing here:

I thought you meant she was sick, as in, she threw up! :lol: yeah I hope she is ok now! at 1:20 it also looks like he is talking about some place, like: " are you going to that pub after the gig??" "why not???? " I wonder what it was, cos I cant think of any reasons why anyone would say no to Eddie!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    Given2Fly2012Given2Fly2012 Posts: 659
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I thought you meant she was sick, as in, she threw up! :lol: yeah I hope she is ok now! at 1:20 it also looks like he is talking about some place, like: " are you going to that pub after the gig??" "why not???? " I wonder what it was, cos I cant think of any reasons why anyone would say no to Eddie!! :lol:

She looks very young, like a kid, very sweet indeed! :)

2618751743_14e5d1f66f.jpg

for the original picture size

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pearljamof ... otostream/

take care girls! :wave:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes, he is ... and my love for him is even stronger after Skipping, didn´t think that was possible ... although I sometimes have a great time with Myles in my head. ;):mrgreen:

By the way, this is a video I made last year, thinking about Eddie and his big heart. I chose his solo acoustic version of Betterman, which I love, to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMRL19YAxE

At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ... :D

:)

Awesome video - great lunchtime quickie! And I wouldn't say no to anything Ed asked me to do :D
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    Rogue wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Ummm, yeah-- Wow :shock:

aaaaaaaaah.... 27 year old Eddie..... aaaaaaaaaaaaah..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Im loving you both making videos! carry on laydeeesss! :wave:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Yes, he is ... and my love for him is even stronger after Skipping, didn´t think that was possible ... although I sometimes have a great time with Myles in my head. ;):mrgreen:

By the way, this is a video I made last year, thinking about Eddie and his big heart. I chose his solo acoustic version of Betterman, which I love, to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVMRL19YAxE

At 1:12, I think it looks like Eddie´s saying: "Wanna come up on stage?" and this person says no, and Eddie´s like WTF? And then blows a kiss ... :D

:)

Awesome video - great lunchtime quickie! And I wouldn't say no to anything Ed asked me to do :D

Thanks riotgrl! No, I wouldn´t say no either ;):mrgreen:

• Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Im loving you both making videos! carry on laydeeesss! :wave:

Thanks Miss Jam, that´s very sweet of you!!

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da46tpono_M

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that when Eddie 'groans' at the begining of the song, is just the hottest thing ever?? :thumbup: :corn:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    ps: it reminds me of a baby tiger! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

She looks very young, like a kid, very sweet indeed! :)

Look at her facial expression, poor girl is in total shock!! who wouldnt be??? I would have to be taken out of the place in an ambulance! :lol::lol:
    2618751743_14e5d1f66f.jpg

for the original picture size

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pearljamof ... otostream/

take care girls! :wave:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that when Eddie 'groans' at the begining of the song, is just the hottest thing ever?? :thumbup: :corn:

Eh ... no, it´s not just you ... :oops: ;)

Ah, that whole concert ...

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Eh ... no, it´s not just you ... :oops: ;)

Ah, that whole concert ...

I know!!! the whole thing is amazing! I know Eddie was going through a rough time and releasing his anger, but damn he was hot!!!! :oops:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    MissJam81 wrote:

Agree!! ;)
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Agree!! ;)

Agreed :D

• Options
    traceysimpsontraceysimpson Posts: 326
    rpech'e wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Agree!! ;)

Agreed :D

+1 :)
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    jeff4b.jpg

:lol:8-):mrgreen:

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    jeff4b.jpg

:lol:8-):mrgreen:

YUM!!!!!! Lisaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"