Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Thanks! Good to know that the pics that "talk" to me "talk" to other people also.......That sounds a little nutbar doesn't it :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    eddie-vedder-pearl-jam-240x3201.jpg
    eddievedder201107w1.jpg
    eddiesmiles1.jpg
    eddievedder1.jpg

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

Who is this guy Lisa?? and what is he wearing?? :lol:

Good morning Miss Jam! I have no idea! (Maybe I should know, he could be a rock legend or something :mrgreen: ). But if it takes a shitty morning gown to get Eddie to hold you like that with those arms, well, I could wear that outfit too. :lol::lol::lol:

Morning my dear!!! Im sorry Ive been out of here for a bit, I was trying to finish my Essay, but its all done now! :thumbup: so i can come back to heaven!! :corn: well, like you said, Ive got a shitty morning gown, and its red! Eddie would look great on it!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

Good morning Miss Jam! I have no idea! (Maybe I should know, he could be a rock legend or something :mrgreen: ). But if it takes a shitty morning gown to get Eddie to hold you like that with those arms, well, I could wear that outfit too. :lol::lol::lol:

Morning my dear!!! Im sorry Ive been out of here for a bit, I was trying to finish my Essay, but its all done now! :thumbup: so i can come back to heaven!! :corn: well, like you said, Ive got a shitty morning gown, and its red! Eddie would look great on it!! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:
    imagesCAHPY1PX.jpg
    images11.jpg
    imagesCA7FFGG9.jpg
    Image1.jpg

I'm Eddie Vedder and I sing......... ;)

Saying that Eddie only sings, is like saying that a recliner vibrating chair, with massager is only a chair! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    edolivia.jpg

229120699761985185_zz5QdvFY_b.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5604-1334143225-5.jpg
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Thanks for these lovely pics, Miss Jam!! And congratulations on finishing your essay!!!

Hey ladies, you HAVE to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLd9UabBZYo

He´s ON FIRE here! And speaking of grunt ... :D I´ve always loved this song. (They HAVE to play it in Stockholm!) Always puts me in a good mood. :lol:8-) A man who can move like this ... is simply ... great. Imagine what he can do in other areas of his daily life. :shock: :shock: :lol:
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    I just adore this picture ladies!!!!!
    5280965.png
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Thanks for these lovely pics, Miss Jam!! And congratulations on finishing your essay!!!

He´s ON FIRE here! And speaking of grunt ... :D I´ve always loved this song. (They HAVE to play it in Stockholm!) Always puts me in a good mood. :lol:8-) A man who can move like this ... is simply ... great. Imagine what he can do in other areas of his daily life. :shock: :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Lisa!!!! ur getting me all worked up here!! I found myself dancing and singing with him, in my kitchen!!! :lol::lol::lol: I love when he says" I got some, and its good too!!" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Eddie's got some!!!! I'll have whatever he is offering!!! ps: Thanks Lisa, Im so relieved I finished the Essay :)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Given2Fly2012Given2Fly2012 Posts: 659
    Hi ladies! Just back from my my holiday... I missed this thread :) Just wanted to say hi to everybody with this
    Screen%20Shot%202012-05-11%20at%2016.02.54.png
    :) :wave:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Just back from my my holiday... I missed this thread :) Just wanted to say hi to everybody with this

Hi!!! hope you had a good time, I love this picture, thank you! his lips are luscious! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options

Welcome back! That pic is lovely :D !

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Lisa!!!! ur getting me all worked up here!! I found myself dancing and singing with him, in my kitchen!!! :lol::lol::lol: I love when he says" I got some, and its good too!!" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Eddie's got some!!!! I'll have whatever he is offering!!! ps: Thanks Lisa, Im so relieved I finished the Essay :)

I know the post-essay feeling! :lol:8-)

Oh, I love this song.
    I know it´s about music and energy, but I also think it´s a sensual song. :mrgreen: :ugeek: He simply HAS to sing this in Stockholm. :mrgreen: :corn: ;)

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:

I do imagine.....all the time..... :lol::lol:
    Awesome video,Thanks!
    Ya know if any other guy shook all the sweat off hair,then spit anywhere near me, I would be grossed right out,but when Ed does it it is sooo sexy :lol:

• Options

Well that's a hell ofa way to say hello :D .......and if that is any indication,it's gonna be great too have you back! :D

• Options
    Thank you MissJam, wishlisa, Albertagirl & congrats to your Essay, MissJam! :D

It's quite a challenge to find great pictures that haven't been posted in this thread yet...

Screen%20Shot%202012-05-11%20at%2018.54.03.png

Only 1 month and 26 days left to the show in Stockholm, I'll be attending the concert with my camera, I hope my hands won't be too shaky!!! ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    pj_1a1.jpg
    vedder_on_nader_the_better_man1.jpg
    JohnnyRamoneStatueUnveilingMCOr58Kqh_rl1.jpg
    Post edited by AlbertaGirl70_ on

• Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106

It's quite a challenge to find great pictures that haven't been posted in this thread yet...

Only 1 month and 26 days left to the show in Stockholm, I'll be attending the concert with my camera, I hope my hands won't be too shaky!!! ;)

Beautiful !!
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Oh, the arms ... ;)

ed35.jpg

ed34.jpg

That is a very sweaty, pajama-clad Mike Watt, one of the most bad-ass bass players around. Ed's performed with him a few times and they did that child of the 70s song together on Watt's Ball Hog or Tug Boat....an awesome cd by the way.

What did I win? :mrgreen:
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options

aw thank you!! :thumbup: this picture is almost too hot for me to handle!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Sorry bout the f**k up on that last post,still learning,not sure what the hell happened but it's better now :D

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Hi everyone :)

I love this video...particularly from around 1:10 onwards. :corn:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-CUKBFbMs

tumblr_m006j44XSA1qe585so1_250.jpg

tumblr_m3vdowJwL21rsr4lco1_500.png
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Huh, never really wished I was a shirt until I watched that video! :lol:

• Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Another great video I found online this morning...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN9wI8t9wJM

I also put together another another compilation video...ahhh what a nice way to spend the morning! :lol: As soon as I can upload it to youtube I will put the link here.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    What happened to the Pics Where Cornell Looks Hot - Part 1 thread?
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Omg!! that video..... He's so fucking great I can't stand it! :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    Stardog3.. wrote:
    What happened to the Pics Where Cornell Looks Hot - Part 1 thread?

Pfff! Not here sorry!
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Thanks for this, Emma! I watched another clip from this particular song and concert yesterday, but this is much closer and let me just say OH WOW! :oops: :oops: :oops: I even got embarrased by this clip, which always is a good sign :mrgreen:;) Must watch it again. :corn: :ugeek:

• Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Thanks for this, Emma! I watched another clip from this particular song and concert yesterday, but this is much closer and let me just say OH WOW! :oops: :oops: :oops: I even got embarrased by this clip, which always is a good sign :mrgreen:;) Must watch it again. :corn: :ugeek:

aaah nothing to be embarrassed about!! knowing you have a passion for the Ed-microphone relationship... ;-) well, the last part of the video is really HOT!! :thumbup: :-D
  • Options
    Screen%20Shot%202012-05-12%20at%2010.18.10.png