Options

Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I´m sorry, my pics above have disappeared, don´t know why it happens, I get the pic url from imageurl.org and it´s like they sometimes remove my pics after 24 hours or something. :evil:

how annoying!! by the way, can I ask, how do you post pics here? I can only put the link on, not the actual picture, does that make sense? as in, you would have to click on the link to see the picture!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I´m sorry, my pics above have disappeared, don´t know why it happens, I get the pic url from imageurl.org and it´s like they sometimes remove my pics after 24 hours or something. :evil:

how annoying!! by the way, can I ask, how do you post pics here? I can only put the link on, not the actual picture, does that make sense? as in, you would have to click on the link to see the picture!

First I have to get the picture url, and I get it from free sites, and that doesn´t seem to be the best option, cause they sometimes remove the pics. But when I have the url, I click on "Img" here above, insert the url adress between the two Img:s. Then I check it in the preview to see everyhting has worked out. :)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

First I have to get the picture url, and I get it from free sites, and that doesn´t seem to be the best option, cause they sometimes remove the pics. But when I have the url, I click on "Img" here above, insert the url adress between the two Img:s. Then I check it in the preview to see everyhting has worked out. :)

cool! will try that, thanks!! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    I found this on a website called Urban Dictionary, and typed Eddie Vedder, as this website is a mish mash of everything, and I thought Im sure they'll have a definition of Eddie here... I liked what I found! :thumbup: and though Id share with you laydeeees:

Eddie Vedder:
    n. a man who shares his feelings and insightful views through passionate and powerful vocals; a delicious perfect specimen of man with an adorable little body with sexy arms and the sexiest and most intense voice ever; GOD OF ALL.

:clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    delicious PERFECT specimen .........that says it all.
  • Options
    rpech'e wrote:

doesnt it?!!!! :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

beautiful description, though I had to laugh a bit when I red about the "adorable LITTLE BODY" :D On the island where I was born (Sardinia) he's not little at all!!! :lol:, his perfection is that he isn't perfect at all, he is so perfectly, gorgeously human!
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    rpech'e wrote:

beautiful description, though I had to laugh a bit when I red about the "adorable LITTLE BODY" :D On the island where I was born (Sardinia) he's not little at all!!! :lol:, his perfection is that he isn't perfect at all, he is so perfectly, gorgeously human!

Oh my! Sardinia is gorgeous!!! Ive been there, and was blown away by the amazing beaches!! :D I think that person who wrote this, probably meant by "little" just as a compliment for someone sexy, like once I saw a movie, whenre the guy said to the girl ( she was wearing knee high sexy leather boots) " Those a very silly little boots" meaning, they're sexy! I dunno, Im just guessing :mrgreen:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Oh my! Sardinia is gorgeous!!! Ive been there, and was blown away by the amazing beaches!! :D I think that person who wrote this, probably meant by "little" just as a compliment for someone sexy, like once I saw a movie, whenre the guy said to the girl ( she was wearing knee high sexy leather boots) " Those a very silly little boots" meaning, they're sexy! I dunno, Im just guessing :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol: thanks, I had no idea!! I just thought the person was referring to his real height, ca 171 cm... which is only 5 more than my one, in fact I am a VERY toll girl on Sardinia!! :lol: And yes, Sardinia is wonderful, so glad I'm flying there next week for a short holiday!! How nice to know that you have been there :)
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    sweet, so he's about my height :D though he'd make a pretty hot dwarf too :lol:

Very jealous about Sardinia, I've never been there!
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

& unbelievable I've never been in Vienna!!! :) that would be cool, I know it's a great town... Sachertorte galore!! ;-) :)
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    MissJam81 wrote:
    I found this on a website called Urban Dictionary, and typed Eddie Vedder, as this website is a mish mash of everything, and I thought Im sure they'll have a definition of Eddie here... I liked what I found! :thumbup: and though Id share with you laydeeees:

Eddie Vedder:
    n. a man who shares his feelings and insightful views through passionate and powerful vocals; a delicious perfect specimen of man with an adorable little body with sexy arms and the sexiest and most intense voice ever; GOD OF ALL.

Huh,funny,that's exactly how I always describe him also :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    I put together an Eddie video this morning :D , I just have to wait until my internet provider's off-peak hours to upload it onto youtube.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    I put together an Eddie video this morning :D , I just have to wait until my internet provider's off-peak hours to upload it onto youtube.

Oh MY!!! Thats it! If I didnt have a heart attack before, this will be it, after the video! I just know it! Or maybe before, from the waiting!!! Hurry Emma! :lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: thanks, I had no idea!! I just thought the person was referring to his real height, ca 171 cm... which is only 5 more than my one, in fact I am a VERY toll girl on Sardinia!! :lol: And yes, Sardinia is wonderful, so glad I'm flying there next week for a short holiday!! How nice to know that you have been there :)

ahah! I know, he is meant to be small for a man, but eh! Im not bothered, he has a huge talent so who cares about his height?? :lol: Sardinia is amazing, I plan to go back there again! ur very lucky! Im half Italian, my Father is from Torino
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:

Hot dwarf! :lol::lol: brilliant! :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:

Eddie Vedder:

Huh,funny,that's exactly how I always describe him also :lol::lol:

There were a few descriptions on the website, but I thought this was the best one :thumbup: :clap:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh MY!!! Thats it! If I didnt have a heart attack before, this will be it, after the video! I just know it! Or maybe before, from the waiting!!! Hurry Emma! :lol::lol:

It was a public holiday here today, so I had a productive morning :lol: . It was my first attempt using video clips too.

199.1MB of hotness will be loaded onto youtube as soon as I can :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• Options
    I had my PJ hour after my breakfast with Immagine in Cornice, I think Eddie was really in great form there! Well, I've got to work a little bit here, maybe I'll post a pic later! A great day or night! :)
  • Options
    I had my PJ hour after my breakfast with Immagine in Cornice, I think Eddie was really in great form there! Well, I've got to work a little bit here, maybe I'll post a pic later! A great day or night! :)

I love Imagine in Cornice! beautifully done! :D night to u! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    -Emma- wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

It was a public holiday here today, so I had a productive morning :lol: . It was my first attempt using video clips too.

199.1MB of hotness will be loaded onto youtube as soon as I can :) .

very much looking forward to this! I hope youtube can handle it. ;):lol:
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Oh MY!!! Thats it! If I didnt have a heart attack before, this will be it, after the video! I just know it! Or maybe before, from the waiting!!! Hurry Emma! :lol::lol:[/quote]

199.1MB of hotness will be loaded onto youtube as soon as I can :) .[/quote]

very much looking forward to this! I hope youtube can handle it. ;):lol:[/quote]

Anxiously awaiting......... :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    I've got the video on youtube now :D

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THr0CAgRSJo

• Options
    -Emma- wrote:

Enjoy!

Emma Emma Emma!!!! :o:D:clap::clap::clap: It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! and with one of my fave songs playing!!! aw! 2:27, my fave bit of it, and ah! I love that little frekle he has under his left eye! aaaaah....... :clap::clap: thank you!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • Options
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:

Enjoy!

Emma Emma Emma!!!! :o:D:clap::clap::clap: It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! and with one of my fave songs playing!!! aw! 2:27, my fave bit of it, and ah! I love that little frekle he has under his left eye! aaaaah....... :clap::clap: thank you!

Thank you :D , I'm glad you liked it!

• Options
    What a nice thing to wake up to :D thanks! he seems to have a thing for rolling up his shirtsleeves.. :oops: :)
  • Options
    Kathi wrote:
    What a nice thing to wake up to :D thanks! he seems to have a thing for rolling up his shirtsleeves.. :oops: :)

The sleeve rolling bit was one of my favourite clips :oops: ...I scanned through the different videos and when I saw him rolling up his sleeves I thought it was a winner :corn: .

• Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    -Emma- wrote:

Enjoy!

Nice work, Emma! :thumbup: I also loved the rolling up the sleaves part! OMG what arms ... I really enjoyed the dancing part too, have never seen that! Thank you, keep up the good work!!! Vedder truly is a hunk ... :D Looking forward to your next video! :)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    I vote sleeveless shirts for the Euro tour. :corn: :D
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    -Emma- wrote:

Enjoy!

Emma! Enjoy it I did - especially the part where the wind is blowing through his hair and the part where he's rolling up his sleeves so we can better appreciate his arms, and the dancing....... Well done lady!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE