Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    riotgrl wrote:
    71ea7ece.gif

This is my favorite thing EVER! It doesn't get any Vedder :D

What show is this from?

I can't stop staring :D this is awesome!
  • riotgrl wrote:
    71ea7ece.gif

What show is this from?

Thanks...it's one of my gifs. :) It's from Boston 2010...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNha47qoheA
  • Kathi wrote:
    riotgrl wrote:
    71ea7ece.gif

What show is this from?

I can't stop staring :D this is awesome!

Emma posted it already in Nov last year (thank YOU, EMMA! ...I wanted to say it for ages!! :) ), but I thought it was nice to have it here again!

As for the show
    http://fuckyeahpearljamgifs.tumblr.com/ ... -2010-what

Have a great day! :D :wave:
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Posts: 806
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Olivia looks exactly like Eddie? She is stunning!!! :D
    ...no wonder!! :D

I found this last night! Here you can see Olivia from 2011, Eddie actually introduces her, "this is my daughter Olivia ..." - she is soooo pretty!!! :) And she kinda looks like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1nSKqavS8

... and this is a quite funny interview, I just love Eddie´s sense of humour ("The Indian guy put a lot of mushrooms in it" and then when he tries to get a kiss from Elisabeth ... like, I know a few other girls who would love a kiss from him eheheh)
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

I found this last night! Here you can see Olivia from 2011, Eddie actually introduces her, "this is my daughter Olivia ..." - she is soooo pretty!!! :) And she kinda looks like him.

... and this is a quite funny interview, I just love Eddie´s sense of humour ("The Indian guy put a lot of mushrooms in it" and then when he tries to get a kiss from Elisabeth ... like, I know a few other girls who would love a kiss from him eheheh)
    Thanks wishlisa, that was sweet, she is as gorgeous as his father!
    Funny indeed with the "polite" version of the name...! ;-)
    jar.jpg
  • ...my first gif!
    Eddie%20Alive.gif
    SORRY about the low res, follow the link below & you get to see a better version, check min 6:50 where Eddie says "Thanks for being safe..."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UEkumx ... 1334859372

it's quite an emotionally charged moment, I ended up sobbing the first time I saw this video, he's amazing, genuinely touched. I managed to get the whole PJ Reading show from UK:
    just G-R-E-A-T!!!
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    So I'm watching the last video when hubby comes into the room and says "ever since you joined a month ago your obsessed with checking everyday for new pics & videos"
    To which I said "Ya...So...Now let's go do it!.."
    To which I got the eyeball,and the walkaway!

Ladies-Was mine the wrong answer? :?
    Gentleman-Would you just take what you were offered no matter where it was comin from? :lol: :lol

Just wonderin......
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    IMG_8417-728x546.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

Why is Eddie still telling that story about his Grandmother?? Should he really be telling the fib to Bridge School students? :?
    That's crazy how old his daughter is now. Time goes too fast.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • riotgrlriotgrl Posts: 1,895
    So I'm watching the last video when hubby comes into the room and says "ever since you joined a month ago your obsessed with checking everyday for new pics & videos"
    To which I said "Ya...So...Now let's go do it!.."
    To which I got the eyeball,and the walkaway!

Ladies-Was mine the wrong answer? :?
    Gentleman-Would you just take what you were offered no matter where it was comin from? :lol: :lol

Just wonderin......

No, right answer on your part - he's benefiting so end of story, right?!?!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • riotgrl wrote:
    71ea7ece.gif

What show is this from?

Thanks...it's one of my gifs. :) It's from Boston 2010...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNha47qoheA

THANK YOU, giventopurr!! :-D
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

this is amazing!! thank u!! Id die if Eddie said " I'll get you one of those days!!" Dont think he would need to ask me twice! :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    I KNOW!! I have a feeling that there are many girls in here who would love that kiss ... :lol: .
    I was confused about that Indian story too, because I thought that was just some joke/lie that Eddie told in the beginning. But here he is, telling that story to the kids! :o

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    tumblr_m1gt24bvH21qjtvmuo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m1h6ycm8hv1r8h20jo2_250.jpg

tumblr_m1h6ycm8hv1r8h20jo1_250.jpg
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com

Thanks Emma, this pic is just asking to be Hey Girl-ed!! :lol:

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    I KNOW!! I have a feeling that there are many girls in here who would love that kiss ... :lol: .
    I was confused about that Indian story too, because I thought that was just some joke/lie that Eddie told in the beginning. But here he is, telling that story to the kids! :o

Yeah me too! In 5 x1 thats what the story tells anyway isnt it? That it was some story that Eddie made up, I mean, the only bit that is true is that his Greatgrandma was actually called Pearl, but thats it I thought :-?
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah me too! In 5 x1 thats what the story tells anyway isnt it? That it was some story that Eddie made up, I mean, the only bit that is true is that his Greatgrandma was actually called Pearl, but thats it I thought :-?

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Hey women, if you want see see Eddie moving around in his usual sexy way, check out my new video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64hKYKKlrMo
    :lol:

Personally, I like his little dance at 1:20.

• wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Hey women, if you want see see Eddie moving around in his usual sexy way, check out my new video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64hKYKKlrMo
    :lol:

Personally, I like his little dance at 1:20.

Hey wishlisa, nice video... too curious to watch the Dream about Ewan McGregor one, cool! I've always thought the two of them have something in common ;-)

eddie+vedder%252C+ewan+mcgregor.jpgtumblr_l7tnmrRRXX1qcxpv1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Thanks Emma, this pic is just asking to be Hey Girl-ed!! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing :lol: ...so much background space too ;)

I LOVE your new video too! I'll have to add it to tumblr :) .
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

The hair and those arms...oh my!

tumblr_m2ox8j8Rqo1r04i8no1_500.jpg

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    4725755425_94be4e207b.jpg
    tumblr_m19bf54XcA1rs7alvo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m2lis0Hq2z1ror2o3o1_250.jpg

Hey Emma and Given2Fly... thanks for checking out my video! Eddie moving around ... can´t go wrong! :lol:

And yes, I´ve always had a thing for McGregor (AND for Myles Kennedy as well ... uh), maybe I´m not alone about that....? :lol: I found it very suitable with him and Eddie sort of together ... I was very happy making that video. ;)

And Emma and Pandora, those are beuatiful pics! So much beauty in one thread :fp: :o:D .......

wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hey Emma and Given2Fly... thanks for checking out my video! Eddie moving around ... can´t go wrong! :lol:

True! :) . I'd love to be able to put together videos like yours! I've only ever made one with photos of Ed.

tumblr_m1ijepDnzV1qiouago1_500.jpg

-Emma- wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

True! :) . I'd love to be able to put together videos like yours! I've only ever made one with photos of Ed.

tumblr_m1ijepDnzV1qiouago1_500.jpg

Emma, I strongly recommend you to start making videos! It´s easy, and so much fun. Eddie is THE BEST guy to use in these kinds of videos, he has a really "expressive" body language and a nice, sexy charisma... uh ... :lol:;):mrgreen:

By the way, this pic is adorable...

• AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    To all the girls(and guys?) that have ever posted on here,thanks for doing your bit to make the world a better place :lol::lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Emma, I strongly recommend you to start making videos! It´s easy, and so much fun. Eddie is THE BEST guy to use in these kinds of videos, he has a really "expressive" body language and a nice, sexy charisma... uh ... :lol:;):mrgreen:

By the way, this pic is adorable...

Where do you get the video files from? Do you just find them on youtube and use some kind of software to download them?

tumblr_m2fv5fVpDe1ror2o3o1_250.jpg

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i'm guessing that if eddie said that pearl jam is another name for semen, the bridge school people would politely ask him to leave and his daughter wouldn't talk to him the whole way home.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    he handled that so well.
    surprised he didn't go with the real story which is more PG and includes neil... the founder of bridge school.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i thought the neil story was just another lie?