Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot - Part 2

Comments

• MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    -Emma- wrote:
    The hair and those arms...oh my!

tumblr_m2ox8j8Rqo1r04i8no1_500.jpg

wow! his hair looks wild in here! Gor-geous!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    Hey Emma and Given2Fly... thanks for checking out my video! Eddie moving around ... can´t go wrong! :lol:

True! :) . I'd love to be able to put together videos like yours! I've only ever made one with photos of Ed.

tumblr_m1ijepDnzV1qiouago1_500.jpg

Emma, I strongly recommend you to start making videos! It´s easy, and so much fun. Eddie is THE BEST guy to use in these kinds of videos, he has a really "expressive" body language and a nice, sexy charisma... uh ... :lol:;):mrgreen:

By the way, this pic is adorable...

I vote videos!!! :thumbup: :clap::lol: :-D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    -Emma- wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    tumblr_m1gt24bvH21qjtvmuo1_250.jpg

Thanks Emma, this pic is just asking to be Hey Girl-ed!! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing :lol: ...so much background space too ;)

I LOVE your new video too! I'll have to add it to tumblr :) .

I think you could write: " Hey girl! fancy going for a skinny dip after this?" :lol::lol: :nono: :lol::lol::lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    ...my first gif!
    Eddie%20Alive.gif
    SORRY about the low res, follow the link below & you get to see a better version, check min 6:50 where Eddie says "Thanks for being safe..."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UEkumx ... 1334859372

it's quite an emotionally charged moment, I ended up sobbing the first time I saw this video, he's amazing, genuinely touched. I managed to get the whole PJ Reading show from UK:
    just G-R-E-A-T!!!

Thank you for posting this, its amazing! Eddie looks so emotional, he is actually close to tears aw! :( beautiful, thank you!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    ...my first gif!
    Eddie%20Alive.gif
    SORRY about the low res, follow the link below & you get to see a better version, check min 6:50 where Eddie says "Thanks for being safe..."

it's quite an emotionally charged moment, I ended up sobbing the first time I saw this video, he's amazing, genuinely touched. I managed to get the whole PJ Reading show from UK:
    just G-R-E-A-T!!!

Thank you for posting this, its amazing! Eddie looks so emotional, he is actually close to tears aw! :( beautiful, thank you!!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • -Emma--Emma- Posts: 2,864
    MissJam81 wrote:
    -Emma- wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    tumblr_m1gt24bvH21qjtvmuo1_250.jpg

Thanks Emma, this pic is just asking to be Hey Girl-ed!! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing :lol: ...so much background space too ;)

I LOVE your new video too! I'll have to add it to tumblr :) .

I think you could write: " Hey girl! fancy going for a skinny dip after this?" :lol::lol: :nono: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of "Hey Girl, you threw my back out again!"
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    42-16890316.jpg

there are a few I always go back too ... :D
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    pandora wrote:
    42-16890316.jpg

there are a few I always go back too ... :D

:D:D:D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

• ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563
    Those really take my breath away! Amazing pics as usual, Emma.
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Hey women, if you want see see Eddie moving around in his usual sexy way, check out my new video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64hKYKKlrMo

Personally, I like his little dance at 1:20.

Cool Video!

I was wondering how you make those videos? Do you use any special downloads or something like that? I think making one would be really fun!
  • wishlisa76wishlisa76 Posts: 806
    -Emma- wrote:

Oh thanks, especially for tht last one! :lol: I´m a huge fan of Eddie´s relationship with his mic :mrgreen: ! Hope to see a lot of those this summer in Stockholm... ;):D
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Hey women, if you want see see Eddie moving around in his usual sexy way, check out my new video

Cool Video!

I was wondering how you make those videos? Do you use any special downloads or something like that? I think making one would be really fun!

Thanks! I make my videos with youtubedownloader and then I make them in Windows live Moviemaker. Very easy, so much fun and I urge you all to start making videos!! :)

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Cool Video!

I have to agree with you! at 1:20 I just want to join him on the stage and jump around like a crazy nutter!!!! :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    ...my first gif!
    Eddie%20Alive.gif

just G-R-E-A-T!!!

You are very welcome, MissJam! :) I love that part of the video, it just shows how great he is & how much he cares about the safety of the people attending their shows. He was really overwhelmed by the huge crowd standing in front of the stage, and everybody was safe... I'm just so thankful they never stop playing after Roskilde...
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:

Yeah, I´m confused to.

Cool Video!

I have to agree with you! at 1:20 I just want to join him on the stage and jump around like a crazy nutter!!!! :lol:

Oh, I just love it when other people see what I see. :lol: (Hm, maybe this whole thread is for that purpose, we all seem to see ... beauty ;).) When he takes those very small dance steps at 1:24, moving backwards, it´s irresistible, haha! Like, any man who dances like that deserves a reward and it would be very easy to have a crush on him. :D

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Olivia looks exactly like Eddie? She is stunning!!! :D
    ...no wonder!! :D

I found this last night! Here you can see Olivia from 2011, Eddie actually introduces her, "this is my daughter Olivia ..." - she is soooo pretty!!! :) And she kinda looks like him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV1nSKqavS8

... and this is a quite funny interview, I just love Eddie´s sense of humour ("The Indian guy put a lot of mushrooms in it" and then when he tries to get a kiss from Elisabeth ... like, I know a few other girls who would love a kiss from him eheheh)

WHAT A MAN
    WHAT A MAN
    WHAT A MAN

besides being so damn gorgeous
    he is a fine human being with such a big heart

we love you eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    2617356626_13f145b453.jpg

So much feeling! :D
    Hi Mysticweed!!

Agreed!!!! +1 :lol: I said something along those lines about Eddie, earlier in this thread, but I got told off by a member of 10C, I was told to "tone down" my "adoration" :lol::lol: sure.... :lol:
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hi Mysticweed!!

Agreed!!!! +1 :lol: I said something along those lines about Eddie, earlier in this thread, but I got told off by a member of 10C, I was told to "tone down" my "adoration" :lol::lol: sure.... :lol:

That´s crazy! Nobody in here can tell you what to say or not to say, at least when it is something loving and kind! (That´s a controlling behaviour.) There are some good books about it out there, for example "The verbally abusive relationship" , by writer Patricia Evans.

So, keep on speaking your mind!! :thumbup: :)

EdBridge9.jpg
    Smile! :D
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hi Mysticweed!!

That´s crazy! Nobody in here can tell you what to say or not to say, at least when it is something loving and kind! (That´s a controlling behaviour.) There are some good books about it out there, for example "The verbally abusive relationship" , by writer Patricia Evans.

Hey! Thank you for your support! :thumbup: Thats what I think too, and that's why I never stopped posting things in this thread! :D I'll check that book out, thank u! ;)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hi Mysticweed!!

Hey! Thank you for your support! :thumbup: Thats what I think too, and that's why I never stopped posting things in this thread! :D I'll check that book out, thank u! ;)

Oh good that you haven´t stopped posting anything because of that comment! You are really needed here and you seem like a nice, kind and positive person. It´s just irrational of people to think that they get to decide what other people should say and how they should say it. (It´s also called verbal abuse, and that´s what Patricia Evans is writing about in all her books.)

Aw! Thank you WishLisa! Thats so kind of you to say that! You seem like a very caring and kind person too! I feel better now, cos at the time, even though I tried not to care, it put me down.... I couldnt help it...The person actually private messaged me ... all I said was that Eddie's passion and clever brains made him even more atractive, well, something along those lines anyway! I personally dont think that I crossed any line really.. Good job I got over it quick, cos this kind of thing can put people off, you know... Are you going to any of the Manchester gigs in June? Id love to meet you :thumbup:
    Wendy Testaburger

"

ed303.jpg

-Emma- wrote:

ed303.jpg

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!! :D:D:D You've made my afternoon Emma!!! Thank you!
    Ah! what I would give to get a tambourine autographed by Eddie!!
    Wendy Testaburger

"
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Aw! Thank you WishLisa! Thats so kind of you to say that! You seem like a very caring and kind person too! I feel better now, cos at the time, even though I tried not to care, it put me down.... I couldnt help it...The person actually private messaged me ... all I said was that Eddie's passion and clever brains made him even more atractive, well, something along those lines anyway! I personally dont think that I crossed any line really.. Good job I got over it quick, cos this kind of thing can put people off, you know... Are you going to any of the Manchester gigs in June? Id love to meet you :thumbup:

No, unfortunately not! (But I´m going to the Stockholm gig!)

That´s really strange, sending private message like that, it´s good and healthy that you wrote openly about this. Maybe that person knew that they said something quite abusive and strange, so they had to send it in a private message. I´m glad that you didn´t care about it too much, cause those things are irrational and doesn´t say anything about YOU, and you have the right to express your opinion, especially when it´s positive and loving.

?dm=64Z0

I made this a week ago, and it might come in handy here now, for you, me and everyone else. :)

wishlisa76 wrote:
    MissJam81 wrote:

No, unfortunately not! (But I´m going to the Stockholm gig!)

That´s really strange, sending private message like that, it´s good and healthy that you wrote openly about this. Maybe that person knew that they said something quite abusive and strange, so they had to send it in a private message. I´m glad that you didn´t care about it too much, cause those things are irrational and doesn´t say anything about YOU, and you have the right to express your opinion, especially when it´s positive and loving.

aww this is lovely thank you!!!

See, the same time that there's people here that like to put others down, there are twice as many with kind hearts! Thank you! :clap:

?dm=64Z0

I made this a week ago, and it might come in handy here now, for you, me and everyone else. :)
    Wendy Testaburger

"
  • MissJam81 wrote:
    Hi Mysticweed!!

I was also quite surprised when I red yr post, MissJam, are we not in the PJ official fun club here?? If we don't have the possibility to scream how great they are, how gorgeous Eddie is where else then??? EDDIE, YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!! :-D enjoy MissJam & thanks for sharing
    She holds the hand that holds her down...
    She will... rise above...
    MissJam81 wrote:
    Hi Mysticweed!!

I was also quite surprised when I red yr post, MissJam, are we not in the PJ official fun club here?? If we don't have the possibility to scream how great they are, how gorgeous Eddie is where else then??? EDDIE, YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!! :-D enjoy MissJam & thanks for sharing

:lol::lol: brilliant! love your message, thank you!!! :thumbup: I was unsure of whether to share how I felt about it, but now Im glad I did :D:D and yeah, EDDIE IS FUCKING AMAZING INDEED!!!! 8-)
    Wendy Testaburger

"