Chicago '08 Brad/Ed poster comes back .. SIGNED by Brad & Ed! Oh mama! :)

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,501
edited March 2010 in The Porch
http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=5871244&postcount=28

Just got Batmobile(run of 100), eV Chicago(signed by bK and eV(run of 118)), etc.

Thanks number 7!

sweet! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nah, i am doubtful
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • jaamfaan wrote:
    nah, i am doubtful

don't be.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • if that were the case for all three east coast leg posters that would certainly be sweet...keep your fingers crossed!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,272
    More than likely just referring to the Klausen/Vedder DL printers thing that was also on the bottom of the Kenyons. Not an actual signature
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Horse2345 wrote:
    More than likely just referring to the Klausen/Vedder DL printers thing that was also on the bottom of the Kenyons. Not an actual signature

No, BK said he was planning on meetin EV this week to sort out signing them.
    Believe what you want, but I think they're signed by BK and EV.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    i bet they are signed by both EV helped design it
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • EB message board is also reporting it's signed by both...
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• That will be sweet if it really is signed by both EV and BK!!! Now I can't wait for my tube to arrive! Any chance that anyone who received their signed poster can post a picture?
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Anyone got a pic of it yet? I'm so glad I went for that first and not Batman... just figured it was worth the gamble!
  • damn!....now i wish i had bought that one!
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037
    This is great news. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Hopefully all are signed and not sure a few.
  • This is just disgustingly cool. Unfortunately, I didn't try to get one because I was out of town.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Horse2345 wrote:

How do you like them apples???
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Now I'm pissed - I missed the sale because it was pushed back a week, & the day they did go on sale I had totally forgot about it because my grandma died & I was attending her funeral. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the last thing on my mind that day was Ed's posters.

Gosh, wasn't enough that I lost my grandma, now I missed one of the greatest poster sales of the year, much less one signed by Ed himself . . .

I'm going to crawl into a hole & cry . . . unless someone wants to come off with one of theirs????
    -- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • luv-ed91 wrote:
    Now I'm pissed - I missed the sale because it was pushed back a week, & the day they did go on sale I had totally forgot about it because my grandma died & I was attending her funeral. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the last thing on my mind that day was Ed's posters.

Gosh, wasn't enough that I lost my grandma, now I missed one of the greatest poster sales of the year, much less one signed by Ed himself . . .

I'm going to crawl into a hole & cry . . . unless someone wants to come off with one of theirs????

Im sorry for your loss.

It seems to be the luck of the draw too as these were not announced as s/n by EV.

You may not have got one as the 3 posters sold out very quickley.

All the best
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • I could hardly see anything in that tiny little picture...

But if it is indeed true that these are signed by Ed, what a brilliant fucking treat.

I'm happy to say I picked one up during Brad's sale.

Thanks Brad, and Ed.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • damn!....now i wish i had bought that one!

that makes two of us.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    that makes two of us.

I probably would not have bought if I wasn't at the shows.....

but glad I did and can't wait to get it....
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    Now I'm pissed - I missed the sale because it was pushed back a week, & the day they did go on sale I had totally forgot about it because my grandma died & I was attending her funeral. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the last thing on my mind that day was Ed's posters.

Dude it is just a poster.....

Putting missing this poster on the same level as loosing a family member.....

Now that it is signed by end there will be several on ebay.........
  • KDH12 wrote:
    Dude it is just a poster.....

Putting missing this poster on the same level as loosing a family member.....

Now that it is signed by end there will be several on ebay.........

#1 - I'm not a dude . . .

#2 - I'm not putting missing this poster on the same level as loosing a family member . . . I'm saying it was really tough that I had to loose my grandma, & then I missed the sale . . .

#3 - Yeah, there will be several on ebay, but being it's signed by Ed, they'll jack the prices up & I'm not going to get RAPED by their prices . . . unless your kind & giving soul wants to buy one for me . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Im sorry for your loss.

It seems to be the luck of the draw too as these were not announced as s/n by EV.

You may not have got one as the 3 posters sold out very quickley.

All the best

Thank you for your condolences . . . it's nice to see that there are still kind people in this crazy world . . .

. . . some people just don't understand.

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Wait. Are the signed ones the 3 posters that were sold through Ten Club? Or did brad have his own sale. I got one of the ev blue posters through Ten Club, Do i have a shot at that one being signed?
  • Wait. Are the signed ones the 3 posters that were sold through Ten Club? Or did brad have his own sale. I got one of the ev blue posters through Ten Club, Do i have a shot at that one being signed?

No, it's just the Chicago poster that was partly designed by Ed. Only sold through Brad's site, not the 10C.
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
    luv-ed91 wrote:
    #1 - I'm not a dude . . .

#2 - I'm not putting missing this poster on the same level as loosing a family member . . . I'm saying it was really tough that I had to loose my grandma, & then I missed the sale . . .

#3 - Yeah, there will be several on ebay, but being it's signed by Ed, they'll jack the prices up & I'm not going to get RAPED by their prices . . . unless your kind & giving soul wants to buy one for me . . .

I call everyone dude, especially on a message board, I use it in a unisex way since there is no gender representation....

I should say sorry for your loss, I do understand recently lost my grandfather, and for me when something like a loss of life occurs everything else seems a little less important at that time........especially posters...

take care, there are lots of them on ebay that are not signed...
  • KDH12 wrote:
    I call everyone dude, especially on a message board, I use it in a unisex way since there is no gender representation....

I should say sorry for your loss, I do understand recently lost my grandfather, and for me when something like a loss of life occurs everything else seems a little less important at that time........especially posters...

Give it time and I bet the s/n posters will be on ebay too.
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,501
    Give it time and I bet the s/n posters will be on ebay too.

if they are doing it, and having all the money of the sale going to a charity or fundraiser, that's cool. but to just buy it, and making a profit out of it, asap, that's just the devil's work. next time, just hope they get shut out of another brad sale.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    demetrios wrote:
    if they are doing it, and having all the money of the sale going to a charity or fundraiser, that's cool. but to just buy it, and making a profit out of it, asap, that's just the devil's work. next time, just hope they get shut out of another brad sale.
    Or maybe if people get their info and forward to brad he can ban them from future sales a la TC sales?
  • KDH12 wrote:

Thanks for your kind words - and I'm sorry for the loss of your grandpa. That is how I felt (everything else was a little less important) the day the posters went on sale . . . the posters were the last thing on my mind that day, all I could think about was that my grandma was gone - it was a few days later that I realized I missed Brad's sale - it just depressed me even more . . .
    I had written the sale date down on my calender, & was counting down the days, but after my grandma died, I totally forgot about the sale.
    For me, it was something I was looking forwards to, but ended up being something forgotten.

Yeah, I've been seeing them on Ebay - some pretty reasonable priced - but again, once they start selling the ones signed by Ed, they'll probably be going for $200-$300 - shit, the Kenyon Hall posters are going for that, & they're not even signed by Ed. Oh, the joys of Ebay . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,501
    just got an email back from Brad! :)

:) Ed did sign the posters! :)

Oh Mama!!!