Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Echoes 001 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Well I was singing while typing.

:lol:

Well unfortunately we couldn't hear you :lol: you weren't loud enough :)

I'm gonna have to say that this is probably a good thing that you couldn't hear me sing!!! :lol::lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Pamela0222 wrote:
    Echoes 001 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Well I was singing while typing.

Well unfortunately we couldn't hear you :lol: you weren't loud enough :)

I'm gonna have to say that this is probably a good thing that you couldn't hear me sing!!! :lol::lol:

Well I'm sure it's not anywhere near as bad as I sing, although that has never stopped me :lol:
    09-22-1996 Toledo, Ohio
    08-18-1998 East Lansing, Michigan
    10-07-2000 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    04-23-2003 Champaign, Illinois
    06-26-2003 Clarkston, Michigan
    05-22-2006 Auburn Hills, Michigan
    06-26-2011 Detroit, Michigan - Eddie Vedder

• B-RyeB-Rye Posts: 130
    So any single pearl jam ladies from Ontario/Toronto?

This is pretty hilarious....in a good way
    B-Rye wrote:

YAY!!! ONTARIO!!!!!!!!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    B-Rye wrote:

YAY!!! ONTARIO!!!!!!!!! :D

Ontario is a big province, which corner do you hail from?
    Around the Sudbury area.

Nice to see a fellow Ontarian on the board :)
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Around the Sudbury area.

Right back at ya, I mostly lurk, rarely post.

Sudbury, eh? Sorry about that ;)
    B-Rye wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Around the Sudbury area.

Right back at ya, I mostly lurk, rarely post.

Sudbury, eh? Sorry about that ;)

Well between there and North Bay, but I appreciate your sympathy :lol:
  • With the number of appearances by Pamela in this thread, has she met her knight in shining armor yet?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    B-Rye wrote:

You're telling me you didn't notice where Pam was from?...two posts above you...and dominating the past 10 pages? ok, slick ;):lol:....just bustin balls.
    I actually met one of my fav people thanks to this thread, so I can vouch that it's not ALL sausage and drool....Good luck.
    B-Rye wrote:

You're telling me you didn't notice where Pam was from?...two posts above you...and dominating the past 10 pages? ok, slick ;):lol:....just bustin balls.
    I actually met one of my fav people thanks to this thread, so I can vouch that it's not ALL sausage and drool....Good luck.

Yeah, I felt like an idiot after, but I didn't exaclty read up on this whole thread, I started to but got lost. Anyway, I think this thread is more tounge in cheek than serious. At least that's my take...
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    B-Rye wrote:
    B-Rye wrote:

Yeah, I felt like an idiot after, but I didn't exaclty read up on this whole thread, I started to but got lost. Anyway, I think this thread is more tounge in cheek than serious. At least that's my take...
    Like I said...just bustin balls :) Its more than a little awkward to publicly begin flirting with someone in a thread like this, even if you did notice her...but I think you're mistaken that its tongue in cheek....PJ fans are crazy enough to make a love of the band a hardcore prerequisite for a partner. Throw in the desperation of a bunch of internet shut-ins...and you get what we've got here today....failure to communicate. ;) ....also, there have been several 'love connections' thanks to this board over the years...stranger things have happened!
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,672
    Ummmm...

are there any females, from Ontario, with a name that starts with "P".... preferably joined sometime in 2011..... ???
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Ummmm...

are there any females, from Ontario, with a name that starts with "P".... preferably joined sometime in 2011..... ???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Not sure. lol
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,196
    B-Rye wrote:

43305_franchise_icon0008.jpg?w=500&h=376
  • Theres got to be some closer to home?? :?
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • it has been a long time since i have viewed this thread, and i haven't read through all 180+ pages, but where are all the new england guys? the lack of them (and again, this is being said having not read all the pages in the thread) confirms one of two suspicions: either all the good ones really are taken, or there just aren't that many raging guy pj fans in new england, which has kinda been one of my biggest problems in relating to men lately. not that many guys want to hear about how awesome eddie and company are... :)

had one once, but he sucked in every other way possible. wasn't worth it. which really is a shame...
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    Where are the NYC PJ loving men at??

here
    I miss igotid88
  • i gotta get back in this thread...ive given up meeting a indie chic that digs my range of musical tastes

i wish bonnaroo was more than once a yr and a lil closer
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • igotid88 wrote:

here

Where are all of you hiding in the city? Brooklyn? Queens? Is that why I never meet any?
    I typically stay on the island when I go out?? Are all of you hiding out??
    lol :D
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

Where are all of you hiding in the city? Brooklyn? Queens? Is that why I never meet any?
    i'm from the island

:wave:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• any ppl (single or committed) goin to MMJ show @ MSG on weds....lets meet up
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • igotid88 wrote:

here

There's a lot of cool places in the outer boroughs.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • I am posting this as I take a long walk along the beach and write poetry.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I have a spare 10club ticket for Manchester. who wouldnt wanna date me now?! :lol:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    I have a spare 10club ticket for Manchester. who wouldnt wanna date me now?! :lol:

Will you marry me? :D
  • I am posting this as I take a long walk along the beach and write poetry.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I'm up for almost anything but at the moment looking for something rare. A chick with keylogger skills. Dont think I've ever dated one before..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Or one that works for an airline would be way cool too.
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • Aero83_ wrote:
    Or one that works for an airline would be way cool too.

LMAO... I Work for the airlines. :lol:

I need someone with a 10c membership starting in the early 90's :D
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki