dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    stargirl69 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Cute ... very cute :roll: :lol:

:lol: Not my love :lol:
    my heart is broken :roll:

Aucht I hear through time it mends ... move on :D
    yes,,last for 3 seconds :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    are u coming summer vacations to Greece? :mrgreen:

Can I go?! :mrgreen:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

thats even better...ill be at airport with coctails!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Has this actually worked out for people? Come on kids share a romantic story.... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Hahaha! This thread is awesome. I hope to someday grow up a PJ-chasing cougar as well. I have a boyfriend of my own, but I must say it is nice to see some fellow youngin's with good taste in music. I am two years older than TEN :) Wouldn't date someone who wasn't a PJ fan! (or a Phillies fan too, for that matter) ha ha!
    can you make an exception for a really cute mets fan ;)
    C'mon now, you know the Mets are the enemy.
    Has this actually worked out for people? Come on kids share a romantic story.... :mrgreen:
    ^ I wanna hear some love stories too!
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Jennytree wrote:

:o:cry: you cad dimitris :o :evil:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

:o:cry: you cad dimitris :o :evil:
    sorry but im a..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacfM3NRb_8
  • Options
    [/quote] :o:cry: you cad dimitris :o :evil:[/quote]
    sorry but im a..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacfM3NRb_8[/quote]

:lol::mrgreen:

I'm a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD-i-yv- ... re=related

so let's both move on :D
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:

A man after my own heart :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

A man after my own heart :D
    ;)8-)
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,598
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I'm in :D

41,female,single,Edinburgh ...

I have never met a true male fan ... Oh they say they are then I discover they base their "fan status" on one solitary C.D they own ... and it's usually Alive in C.D. single format because they heard it on Headbangers Ball 20 years ago,played inbetween Poison and Bon Jovi :roll: :evil:

41??

Does this qualify you for PJ cougar status?
  • Options
    My boyfriends favorite band is green day and he likes a lot of music i dont like, and some music we both like.
    Honestly, if you won't date someone because they dont like pj thats pretty sad. I think its better if they dont like pj, if you truly love each other that stupid stuff doesn't matter xD
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    stargirl69 wrote:

I have never met a true male fan ... Oh they say they are then I discover they base their "fan status" on one solitary C.D they own ... and it's usually Alive in C.D. single format because they heard it on Headbangers Ball 20 years ago,played inbetween Poison and Bon Jovi :roll: :evil:

41??

have you tasted fine whiskey boy?
    Post edited by stargirl69 on
  • Options
    in eds treein eds tree Denver Posts: 539
    gorga14 wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    my_wave wrote:

well i've never met a girl that's a hardcore pj fan outside of the forum, well not any that are single anyways...

You have to find a nice girl and turn her into a hardcore pj fan.....
    But be careful. She could fall for Ed....;)

haha seriously.. my ex used to get jealous and make fun of the band and ed in particular.. perhaps it's because i once told him i would trade him in for Ed in a heartbeat? that probably did it haha

haha this was my ex, too...he was honest-to-god jealous of ed. he hated how much i loved the band. let's just say he didn't last too long :P
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Options
    ha... i haven't checked back in on this in like 100 pages... any love connections yet?

23/m/chicago

good listener :geek:

really into role playing, bondage, and erotic asphyxiation... takers?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Hahaha! This thread is awesome. I hope to someday grow up a PJ-chasing cougar as well. I have a boyfriend of my own, but I must say it is nice to see some fellow youngin's with good taste in music. I am two years older than TEN :) Wouldn't date someone who wasn't a PJ fan! (or a Phillies fan too, for that matter) ha ha!

this kind of turned me on :lol:

let me know when you become that cougar. Meanwhile I'll take my married with two kids, big time PJ and Phillies fan ass out of here. Oh, and I'm two years younger that another great album -
    "Who's Next"

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

41??

have you tasted fine whiskey boy?

um no
    is that anything like a cougar?
  • Options
    um no
    is that anything like a cougar?:lol:

What does cougar taste like :think: :D
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

pff..in the end you will looking for me... 8-)
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

pff..in the end you will looking for me... 8-)

I told you I am done with you ..... you cad! :lol::D:lol::D
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 692
    stargirl69 wrote:

What's it take to be true male fan? How about traveling by cruise ship to the old US of A.
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:
    um no
    is that anything like a cougar?:lol

rattlesnake
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    metsfan wrote:
    can you make an exception for a really cute mets fan ;)
    C'mon now, you know the Mets are the enemy.

Don't listen to that guy. And there's no way any Mets fan is cute. It's true. It's a scientific fact - in medical journals and everything.

By the way, in the AET there's plenty of Phils talk to go around. Then again, it's more than understandable to know everyone is a lunatic in that thread, myself included. But....you're more than invited to chime in! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Hahah, thank you for the invite. I may be able to fit in with a couple crazies. And yes, I think I've read those facts in my medical journals as well. Go Phils!
  • Options

rattlesnake

Whisky is honey nectar :D
  • Options
    just stopped seeing someone who i could sit around and have a few drinks and listen to pjam with...guy was a bad boyfriend, but a great pearl jam fan....tried hard to keep it going since there are very few people who will listen to pearl jam for countless hours...
  • Options
    stargirl69 wrote:

rattlesnake

Whisky is honey nectar :D

So i can put it in my tea or on my sopapillas?
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,306
    edited December 2010
    Hahah, thank you for the invite. I may be able to fit in with a couple crazies. And yes, I think I've read those facts in my medical journals as well. Go Phils!

feel free to join the phils thread in AET - no matter what you say at some point The Fixer will say something more outlandish in there. If you like a good -5-10 page Ryan Howard-Chase Utley debate just mention either or ask The Fixer about Ryan's contract. It's hilarious there sometimes and I gotta admit I kneedle some of them just for the entertainment, but i have days where i like to just be a wiseass a bit :D . pretty sure jearlpam0925 will agree with me on the entertainment value of that thread.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    just stopped seeing someone who i could sit around and have a few drinks and listen to pjam with...guy was a bad boyfriend, but a great pearl jam fan....tried hard to keep it going since there are very few people who will listen to pearl jam for countless hours...

bad boyfriends are definitely bad but a bad Pj boyfriend thats got to be soooo much worse
  • Options
    yakko69yakko69 Posts: 131

bad boyfriends are definitely bad but a bad Pj boyfriend thats got to be soooo much worse

Oh man, I couldn't imagine finally finding a cute diehard PJ chick from my area, dating her for a while....and having a bad split. I think the PJ bond would make things rather difficult for us to part ways. Oh well, haven't found a PJ chick just yet. But I do have a pretty good membership number....and a good job!!!
    ...44 shows...and counting....