Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    hahahahaha

Are you people serious?
    I am. See It's weird, I hung out with people I thought were my friends for years, but ended up manipulating each other and treated each other like shit. Not to mention, they have all probably half fried their brains on marijuna and other stuff. So, right now I alone. It kind of sucks, not having a car, and having people talk about me behind me back all the time or at least in school, but those days a long gone. I'm ready to male a fresh start in life. I hope finding someone with similar interestas me this can happen. Music is a powerful source and pj fans have always been great. So I'm hoping to make a fresh start. I feel like the character in the "persuit of happiness" sometimes. His outcome was good so, though this thread may seem weird... hopefully it will have a good outcome for me.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    Ah what the hell, why not?

And Im much nicer than my board persona. :)

http://www.myspace.com/jensvad
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    red mos wrote:
    Oh please God, Are there any single women in the Denton/ Dallas area? The two ladies that emailed me on this, were from Texas, but not the same state (I would have been cool with the long distance thing for awhile, but they have both found happy relationships. I don't know if they were results of this though. It just sucks being single after awhile. Looking to get back out there and be 110% feeling great again. I'll give this another go. One thing I neverdo is give up at anything, so I'm a keep trying. A pearl jam die hard fan for a girl friend would be sweet, but it's not a requirement. Hope this wasn't a pity story. I am just wondering if I'll find her. I hope I' m blessed like all my friends that have gotten into new relationships lately.
    For a picture: http://www.myspace.com/KEBPJFAN
    Oh yeah, this would probably help:
    Male/ 5ft 7in/ 24 years old/ Green eyes
    Brown hair.
    I'll be honest, I have a slight walking disability from CP so I limp on my right foot. It is just something everyone sees, and I am not ashamed of it at all. I'm happy to be living and enjoying life, so if you single ladies are looking for someone go ahead and pm me. I always enjoy getting to know people- that is what makes life great. Oh the private thing on the profile, is only because my account got messed up and I thought that would eliminate the problem, so feel free to join my page too if you like.
    Fave band: Pearl jam
    Occupation: hopefully something in the entertainment industry music and movies/
    Well I'll see what happens this time around.

Thanks all, good evening and keep rockin!

How many single pj ladies looking for hopefully what could become a relationship are going to see Dirty Frank in Houston on August 18th?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=250279
  • Options
    I'm a 24 year old male. I mate and sell monkies to exotic animal parks here in the states. I make about 250k a year doing it and its easy money. I made around another 30k a year selling the mating videos to perverted old men.

About me:

I'm 7'4 with a little bit of extra bagage. I'm looking for a woman between 4'9 and 5'2...200-250 lbs. Strong "luv" from animals is a must. Must be willing to try new things and engage in "roleplaying"

Oh yeah and must luv Pearl Jam!
    08-10-00 East Troy, WI..."The Icebowl"
    10-03-04 Grand Rapids, MI
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay, ON
    05-16/17-06 Chicago, Ill.
    06-26/27-06 St. Paul, MN.
    08-02-07 Chicago, Ill.
    08-05-07 Chicago, Ill.
    http://www.myspace.com/mitchperzichilli
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Temoryian wrote:
    I'm a 24 year old male. I mate and sell monkies to exotic animal parks here in the states. I make about 250k a year doing it and its easy money. I made around another 30k a year selling the mating videos to perverted old men.

About me:

I'm 7'4 with a little bit of extra bagage. I'm looking for a woman between 4'9 and 5'2...200-250 lbs. Strong "luv" from animals is a must. Must be willing to try new things and engage in "roleplaying"

seriously?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Temoryian wrote:

About me:

Winner

Thread over.
  • Options
    Temoryian wrote:

About me:

I dont think anyone is going to succesfully follow that, but here goes. 31/m from san antonio....
  • Options
    ahewettahewett Posts: 1
    my first post here is in a dating thread, wow, i must be a slut. heh.

24/m/oklahoma city

http://www.myspace.com/adamhewett
  • Options
    I totally agree with saying that you can't be around a member of the opposite sex if they don't like pearl jam. I went to lolla with this girl who I really like(d) and afterwards I was speechless and she said I was expecting a lot more after all you have said, I didn't like it that much. Honestly, after she said this all of my previous feelings toward her flew out of the L-train window. 100% true story.
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060
    haha great thread!
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    Ha.
    Ok, I'll have a go.

25/m/UK

pm for details.
    http://hexjibber.com
    Manchester 2000, Leeds 2006, Paris 2006, London 2007, Nijmegen 2007
  • Options
    I’m in !!!!!
    Any PJ girl from Costa Rica.
    Or better any girl around the world that is truly PJ fan that wants come to CR for vacation!!!!!!
    25/M/CR
    If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    This thread scares me, lol. Its kind of weird!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    T_K815T_K815 Posts: 7
    I'm 17/F/IL (Chicagoland area). I'm 5'5, from Texas, 102 pounds, skinny, light blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, tan, 2 lip piercings (don't wear anymore but still open. Did when 13) and 2 tattoos (got done when 15) and a tongue piercing (done when 15). I love Pearl Jam, so let's have hot sex to Pearl Jam all night! If anyone is close, let me know on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/xTxKittyx. Believe it or not, I just made my MySpace though so it's slacking, but it'll get there and once I have friends I'll want to make more of my profile.
  • Options
    Oh please God, Are there any single women in the Denton/ Dallas area? The two ladies that emailed me on this, were from Texas, but not the same state (I would have been cool with the long distance thing for awhile, but they have both found happy relationships. I don't know if they were results of this though. It just sucks being single after awhile. Looking to get back out there and be 110% feeling great again. I'll give this another go. One thing I neverdo is give up at anything, so I'm a keep trying. A pearl jam die hard fan for a girl friend would be sweet, but it's not a requirement. Hope this wasn't a pity story. I am just wondering if I'll find her. I hope I' m blessed like all my friends that have gotten into new relationships lately.
    For a picture: http://www.myspace.com/KEBPJFAN
    Oh yeah, this would probably help:
    Male/ 5ft 7in/ 24 years old/ Green eyes
    Brown hair.
    I'll be honest, I have a slight walking disability from CP so I limp on my right foot. It is just something everyone sees, and I am not ashamed of it at all. I'm happy to be living and enjoying life, so if you single ladies are looking for someone go ahead and pm me. I always enjoy getting to know people- that is what makes life great. Oh the private thing on the profile, is only because my account got messed up and I thought that would eliminate the problem, so feel free to join my page too if you like.
    Fave band: Pearl jam
    Occupation: hopefully something in the entertainment industry music and movies/
    Well I'll see what happens this time around.

Thanks all, good evening and keep rockin!

thought I'd give this another shot. I'm hoping something can come out of this.
    so if any houston single ladies are interested please pm me.

Thanks so much. I hate to sound desperate not trying to. I'm just lonely and tired of being single (It becomes unhealthy after awhile) I'd love to meet someone I'm compatible with and better my life by hopefully finding that special someone someday. Pearl jam fans are amazing, we truly are an awesome community of people who have gone to shows together, helped each other in time of need, been a shoulder to cry on ect. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    so it's the new year and I'm hoping 2008 will be a good one and alot less boring than last year LOL. Any single ladies in Houston that are looking for dating/ relationships in Houston.

I know the relationship isn't going to happen right off LOL, but I just really feel like I can connect with ladies who like pearl jam because chances are we will have alot more in common too I'm hoping.

If interested please pm me or my myspace is below and I will add you if you want to reach me on there.

Thanks! Hope to hear from someone soon. :)
  • Options
    Always looking for new friends who love Pearl Jam.My name on my space is I GOT ID Add me if ya want.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    red mos wrote:
    so it's the new year and I'm hoping 2008 will be a good one and alot less boring than last year LOL. Any single ladies in Houston that are looking for dating/ relationships in Houston.

I know the relationship isn't going to happen right off LOL, but I just really feel like I can connect with ladies who like pearl jam because chances are we will have alot more in common too I'm hoping.

If interested please pm me or my myspace is below and I will add you if you want to reach me on there.

Thanks! Hope to hear from someone soon. :)
    Best of luck to ya in Houston....been here a while...and haven't crossed paths with such an elusive creature in this town.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    Best of luck to ya in Houston....been here a while...and haven't crossed paths with such an elusive creature in this town.
    yeah, I know. we jammers are few and far between down here. LOL. Still have hope that we have a bunch of pj ladies down here though. :)
  • Options
    So Im also wondering if there are any girls in the West Michigan area that are big PJ fans.I havent met any in person, just wondering if there are any who would like to write/chat/talk .
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    red mos wrote:
    yeah, I know. we jammers are few and far between down here. LOL. Still have hope that we have a bunch of pj ladies down here though. :)
    you ever get your xmas single?

Back on subject.....haven't found a good rock club with like minded souls either other than when dirty frank played....
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    dawgg4456 wrote:
    So Im also wondering if there are any girls in the West Michigan area that are big PJ fans.I havent met any in person, just wondering if there are any who would like to write/chat/talk .

My My space is

http://www.myspace.com/dawgg4456
    yahoo messenger dawgg4456
    and email dawgg4456@yahoo.com
  • Options
    I'd love to meet a Pearl Jam girl!

M/25/Dallas, TX

http://www.myspace.com/thetackshow

-Wes
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    ri?
  • Options
    callen wrote:
    you ever get your xmas single?

Back on subject.....haven't found a good rock club with like minded souls either other than when dirty frank played....
    yeah, I got my xmas single, it was a pretty rockin one this year I thought.

I just went to fitzgeralds for the first time on New years eve to see "us and them" a pink floyd tribute band. Great show and fitzgeralds is a cool dive. I'm hoping a few of the local bands from Dallas can come play there that I saw in college, it be perfect and a great opportunity to see the bands again.
    The DF show was fun. I think they are planning on visiting us again soon.
  • Options
    im sure ive already participated in this thread before back in the day... but ill update my stuff for a better chance at the PJ ladies :D

M/IL/20

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/sgossard3/?action=view&current=1029.jpg
    (im the guy)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    I would love to meet people in the Seattle area to hang out with, talk pj, listen to pj, drink coffee, grab a beer (maybe not at the same time or necessarily in that order). My friends all think I'm kind of freakish about pj - they're probably right, but it would be great to have friends equally freakish. PM me.
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    I forgot to mention - I am also loking for someone to go to see Matt at the Showbox with me on 1/26
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,329
    I think finding a PJ girl is kinda of like seeing Haley's Comet: It comes around once in a life time and if you blow that chance to seize the moment you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for the next year and a half after it happened.

Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    I think finding a PJ girl is kinda of like seeing Haley's Comet: It comes around once in a life time and if you blow that chance to seize the moment you'll be kicking yourself in the ass for the next year and a half after it happened. Not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.

truer words were never written:

"caught a bolt of lighting.. cursed the day he let it gooooooooooooo..!"
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford