Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    SilverSeed wrote:
    Hahahaha. Ever the cock block... And fuck you, I don't remember you hitting on anyone. Also 710 owed me a night like that after giving my visa card to someone else the first time I was there. It's your own fault you end up in the friend box all the time. Maybe if you'd sack up and quit blaming me you might do all right...

Oh by the way you're getting torn up for looking for chicks on a message board.
    fuck it dude, when do you know me to care. you wouldn't remember you asshole, you were so blacked out you wanted to leave early, instead we just got kicked out. also you did get us kicked out of the bar cause your an asshole that spills a lot...also the douche bartender wearing the rolling stones(i really hate the stones) tee was a fucking prick and didn't realize we were joking around.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Los Angeles, July 10, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 21, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 22, 2006
    Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2007
    eV., Los Angeles April 12, 2008
    eV., San Diego April 15, 2008
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    As I recall you were being an out-of-control asshole-ish sloppy drunk. Hardly something to be proud of. Or is this just how you guys talk to each other?
    this is how we talk to each other. he's my sworn enemy with good taste in music.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Los Angeles, July 10, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 21, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 22, 2006
    Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2007
    eV., Los Angeles April 12, 2008
    eV., San Diego April 15, 2008
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,959
    d'oh! thread is not going so well. :(
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    demetrios wrote:
    d'oh! thread is not going so well. :(

Tis true...more love...less anomosity.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    LesbelgesLesbelges Posts: 434
    You know what...it would be much easier to create a thread like this where only women post. I mean, there are 90% guys it seems, so it would require much less searching cause I sure as hell don't have time to look through 90 pages of dudes!

Maybe I'm not dedicated enough ;)

24/m/Detroit!
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Options
    Lesbelges wrote:
    You know what...it would be much easier to create a thread like this where only women post. I mean, there are 90% guys it seems, so it would require much less searching cause I sure as hell don't have time to look through 90 pages of dudes!

Maybe I'm not dedicated enough ;)

24/m/Detroit!

lol. i did the same thing. skimming though 80+ pages and it's mostly men seeking woman jams. page i was posted yesterday was woman seeking men. pretty cool. i posted on that page. didn't get no pm's yet. :(

back to square one ...
  • Options
    OMG! i can't believe my first post on this board is going to be in the Dating Service thread. LOL! but this looks like just too much fun; i can't resist.

i'm a 30-something PJ gal living in the bay area, looking for PJ fans in general. if there's a love-match, bonus, but not my main purpose.

basically, i'm tired of dragging non-PJ fanatics to shows. i mean, how can they just sit there when corduroy starts playing?! how can they NOT know every single word to betterman?! how can they NOT understand my pain when Vedder canceled his bridge school performances last october?! i think that was the final straw and when i decided: i need new friends... friends with a healthy (and possibly obsessive) appreciation for the best band in the world. am i asking for too much?!

anyway, i'll be going to the 3 bay area EV solo shows as well as the 2 in LA. i would love to meet some of ya.
    "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."
    -Eat, Pray, Love
  • Options
    ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE ATLANTA AREA?? Still new to the area and need to meet up with some good Jammers to drink some beer and talk some PJ smack with!!
    95: Chicago 98: Chicago, STL 99: Ed @ TFC 00: STL 03: STL, Champaign, MSP
    05: Thunder Bay. 06: Chicago, MSP, MSP 07: London, Chicago. 08: Columbia, DC, NYC, NYC
    09: ATL x2 (EV), Philly 1,2,3. 10: Boston. 11: PJ20, Saskatoon. 12: Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, atlanta. 13: Charlottesville, Charlotte, Seattle. 14: vienna, Berlin, moline, St. Paul.
  • Options
    OMG! i can't believe my first post on this board is going to be in the Dating Service thread. LOL! but this looks like just too much fun; i can't resist.

i'm a 30-something PJ gal living in the bay area, looking for PJ fans in general. if there's a love-match, bonus, but not my main purpose.

basically, i'm tired of dragging non-PJ fanatics to shows. i mean, how can they just sit there when corduroy starts playing?! how can they NOT know every single word to betterman?! how can they NOT understand my pain when Vedder canceled his bridge school performances last october?! i think that was the final straw and when i decided: i need new friends... friends with a healthy (and possibly obsessive) appreciation for the best band in the world. am i asking for too much?!

anyway, i'll be going to the 3 bay area EV solo shows as well as the 2 in LA. i would love to meet some of ya.

see ya in la 1. i'm thinking this california vacation is gonna be the greatest ever. :)

first post .. nice! can i ask you, do you have the same user name over at RM? cause i've seen that user name before. ;)
  • Options
    leedog0leedog0 Posts: 152

No worries! I'm sure you will met many people on this forum to "PJ" with.

Myself, I am traveling with a buddy to the west coast to experience the words of vedder. hope to meet several of you all that I haven't met.
    8/26/98 - 9/2/00 - 4/28/03 - 7/5/03 - 7/6/03 - 10/3/05 - 5/22/06 - 5/27/06 - 5/28/06 - 6/1/06 - 6/3/06 - 6/24/06 - 7/7/06 - 7/9/06 - 7/10/06 - 8/5/07 - 6/19/08 - 6/20/08 - 6/22/08 - 6/24/08 - 6/25/08 - 8/21/09 - 8/23/09 - 8/24/09 - 10/27/09 - 10/28/09 - 10/30/09 - 10/31/09 - 5/6/10 - 5/7/10 - 5/9/10 - 5/20/10 - 5/21/10 - 9/3/11 - 9/4/11 - 9/2/12 - 7/19/13 - 10/11/13 - 10/18/13 - 10/19/13 - 10/21/13 - 10/22/13 - 4/28/16 - 4/29/16 - 8/20/18 - 4/7/18
    Ed Ved Solo:
    4-10-08 / 4-12-08 / 4-13-08 / 8-16-08 / 6-11-09 / 6-12-09 / 6-14-09 / 6-25-11
    It Makes Much More Sense.........To Live in the Present Tense.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    October22 wrote:
    i'm 28. i'll be at Santa Barbara, LA1, 2, San Diego1 (maybe 2).

if you are a really hot chick, come and say hello.

if you aren't hot but have a nice personality or nice hair or something, i'll introduce you to my friend Camaro'sHood.

Thanks for your time,

-10/22

i like cute...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    i'm 28. i'll be at Santa Barbara, LA1, 2, San Diego1 (maybe 2).

if you are a really hot chick, come and say hello.

if you aren't hot but have a nice personality or nice hair or something, i'll introduce you to my friend Camaro'sHood.

Thanks for your time,

-10/22
    I fit into the latter category. LOL!

• Options
    I fit into the latter category. LOL!

Ament sucks...
    i like sound...
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    aw...don't be rude! amentschick is awesome!

...and so is jeff!

Yeah, that was pretty rude.

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    first post .. nice! can i ask you, do you have the same user name over at RM? cause i've seen that user name before. ;)

yes, i have the same username at RM minus the space. i'm still a virgin there though :(
    "The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."
    -Eat, Pray, Love
  • Options
    Yeah, that was pretty rude.

sorry, that's my sarcastic humor... not the best thing to bring to a Dating thread.
    i like sound...
  • Options
    a5pj wrote:
    i've seen a bunch of people that have said they know people that met and such, and a few that got married as well.

It's odd that there's a bunch of posts on this page that are women looking for men. Usually it's easy to find the men on here and women are the rarity. I'd help ya out, but I'm kinda seeing a girl right now :)

No no! I don't need help! I already gots me a fantastic PJ lovin guy from the depths of these very forums... :cool:

I was just asking out of interest tbh :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    25/m/arkansas and very single... but i am digging it... but if any cute pj chics are up for some non committal sex with Yield playing in the background... well holla
  • Options
    Normally I wouldn't do this, but I could think of no other joy than to connect with a PJ fan. One of my former loves was a PJ fanatic and there was nothing more fun than to have that in common.

29. Male. Currently living in Missoula, Montana.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I wanna play

38/female/So Cal
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    if any cute pj chics are up for some non committal sex with Yield playing in the background... well holla

lol.
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    hehe my turn!

22 (almost 23 :S ) / female / barrie

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_935685_mookie10.html
  • Options
    hewy wrote:
    hehe my turn!

viva Cdn! Sweet! :)
  • Options
    hewy wrote:
    hehe my turn!

canada... too far away....
  • Options

then i have a shot ;)

still too far away from the darkside of halifax. :(
  • Options

not for canadians! :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    then i have a shot ;)

still too far away from the darkside of halifax. :(

yeah.. with me nearby, you never had a chance
  • Options
    yeah.. with me nearby, you never had a chance

d'oh!
  • Options
    SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    As I recall you were being an out-of-control asshole-ish sloppy drunk. Hardly something to be proud of. Or is this just how you guys talk to each other?

Oh yes, I was gone. There's no question about that. Hardly something to be judgemental about at a bar in PB... Regardless I didn't write my earlier post that night so I don't understand your question. But in all, yes we talk to eachother fairly, um, directly.

Oh and AmentsChick, excellent Clueless reference.
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • Options
    aww...no pms...I'm a loser lol