Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    DeniDeni Posts: 233
    I am a huge PJ fan. I would also like to find a guy who likes PJ as much as I do. They are hard to find... I mean, they are hard to find who are also my age, straight, and willing to accept me. Its not that I'm not a good person, but there are other factors.

34 year old Overweight, Pagan, Extremely Passionately Liberal, Artistic, Pearl Jam Chick with ADD seeks a dude who also likes Pearl Jam and is also extremely liberal and religiously open minded. Must be able to tolerate occasional passionate diatribes.

I recognize its complected, but if you're interested feel free to PM me. *wink*
    "Ideas are bulletproof." --V

Peace and Love
    Deni
    :)
  • Options
    Hi don't usually post but couldn't resisit this one! It was cool to realise that I am not the first person on earth to wonder if they could ever truly connect with someone who doesn't adore PJ! As for all the talk about no PJ girls out there, not true!! I am 30 and single and have seen PJ 27 times and even have a PJ tattoo. So if there are any single PJ guys in the Vancouver area, I would love to hear about it!!
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,572
    I am a single pj fan! Always keeping my eyes open for a pj girl, but that specie doesn't seem to exist around here.

I might have to move to Canada:-)
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    gotz idgotz id Posts: 125
    25M los angeles

Looking for a yeild2pearljam, whose first name starts with "J", mine starts with "P", so its a coicidence. Must have green eyes just like mine and own a beagle just like I do.

Yeah I think i meat you five years ago at Audioslave on Jimmy Kimmel, oh and at Pixxxie's place in like september last year
    I wish I was the 10Club holiday single, the one that never showed up...

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,959
    magnolia77 wrote:
    Hi don't usually post but couldn't resisit this one! It was cool to realise that I am not the first person on earth to wonder if they could ever truly connect with someone who doesn't adore PJ! As for all the talk about no PJ girls out there, not true!! I am 30 and single and have seen PJ 27 times and even have a PJ tattoo. So if there are any single PJ guys in the Vancouver area, I would love to hear about it!!

mama mia! 27 times!!!

if it wasn't for my job, and close relatives here .. i would make the step on moving west, or anywhere's else outside halifax. it's just i'm shy & afraid. and long distance relationships .. never work out for me.

hope you find your love magnolia77! :)
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,572
    magnolia77 wrote:

I have a pearl jam tattoo too. But for some strange reason, I decided to put it on my right sholderblade down my back. I never see it, unless I have a mirror which is quite sad. Im thinking about getting another one, time will tell.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,959
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    VedHead77 and demetrios. You guys sound like a good match :-) Why don't you go for it?

could happen. we could talk. it's just, the distance factor affects everything. and i can't get involved anymore with long distance relationships. there was somebody i used to talk to online that i really liked lately, but things weren't going well. i've stop trying with her, and probably stop trying period over the internet .. for finding 'the one' .

if there are any pj ladies in the halifax area, would love to talk with you & meet up. what i have to offer, she would be showered with pj goods, trust me. that resume is out there. ;)

oh yeah .. a pic. just taken last night. a tired, unshaved me. d'oh!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/300_Picture20027.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    so has this worked for anyone? try living in a SMALL TOWN like i do! :(

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    O_G_DO_G_D Toronto Posts: 542
    29m toronto single
    1. Toronto, Ontario 09-21-1996 (MAPLE LEAF GARDENS)
    2. Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 (MOLSON PARK)
    3. Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    4. Toronto, Ontario 06-28-2003 (MOLSON AMPHITHEATRE)
    5. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    6. Boston, Massachusetts 09-28-2004 FLEET CENTER (NOW TD GARDEN) VFC TOUR
    7. Hamilton, Ontario 09-13-2005 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    8. Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    9. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-24-2005 (MILE ONE)
    10. St. Johns, Newfoundland 09-25-2005 (MILE ONE)
    11. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    12. Toronto, Ontario 05-09-2006 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    13. Sydney, Australia 11-07-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    14. Sydney, Australia 11-08-2006 (ACER ARENA)
    15. Melbourne, Australia 11-13-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    16. Melbourne, Australia 11-14-2006 (ROD LAVER ARENA)
    17. Adelaide, Australia 11-21-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    18. Adelaide, Australia 11-22-2006 (ADELAIDE ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE)
    19. Perth, Australia 11-25-2006 (SUBIACO OVAL)
    20. New York, New York 06-24-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    21. New York, New York 06-25-2008 (MADISON SQUARE GARDEN)
    22. Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009 (MOLSON AMPITHEATRE)
    23. Buffalo, New York 05-10-2010 (HSBC ARENA)
    24. Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    25. Toronto, Ontario 09-12-2011 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    26. Hamilton, Ontario 09-15-2011 (COPPS COLISEUM)
    27. London, Ontario 07-16-2013 (BUDWEISER GARDENS)
    28. Buffalo, New York 10-12-2013 (FIRST NIAGARA CENTER) FORMERLY HSBC ARENA
    29. Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014 (JOE LOUIS ARENA)
    30. Ottawa, Ontario 5-8-2016 (CANADIAN TIRE CENTRE)
    31. Toronto, Ontario 5-10-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)
    32. Toronto, Ontario 5-12-2016 (AIR CANADA CENTRE)

• Options
    It would be great if I could me a nice girl who is passionate about Pearl Jam. I've been a fan soince the beginning and seen them all over the country and a couople of spots outside of the states. Once in a blue moon I'll meet a girl or two at a concert and they're cool. Sometimes though they'll just want to talk about how hot Ed is. I mean, that's cool and whatever, but I'm not into the band because of that. So, by "passionate" about the band, I mean the music and lyrics and history and all of that.

I've met a couple of gals through here and through other spots and they've all been great. Unfortunately, I'm way up here in Minnesota! Maybe I should consider moving?

I'm always open to meeting any girl who loves Pearl Jam. I actually think that it would be a great commonality to begin a friendship/relationship.

Mike
  • Options
    Just out of interest, has this thread worked for anyone?
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Black13Black13 Posts: 49
    Probably not. 30/m
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,869
    Just out of interest, has this thread worked for anyone?

i've seen a bunch of people that have said they know people that met and such, and a few that got married as well.

It's odd that there's a bunch of posts on this page that are women looking for men. Usually it's easy to find the men on here and women are the rarity. I'd help ya out, but I'm kinda seeing a girl right now :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 667
    Any men in the Indy area? Blind Melon is playing on 3/15, would be a great place to meet up.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    a5pj wrote:
    i've seen a bunch of people that have said they know people that met and such, and a few that got married as well.

It's odd that there's a bunch of posts on this page that are women looking for men. Usually it's easy to find the men on here and women are the rarity. I'd help ya out, but I'm kinda seeing a girl right now :)
    Exactly! LOL. The Message Pit is like an untapped resource. ;):D Now, if there were only men (or a certain man) in San Diego. <sigh>
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,935
    i will try this again....

40yr. old
    drunk fat ignorant unemployed obnoxious transvestite midget here....

looking for the same......

send a pm if interested..........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,135
    29/m/ny..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    guertin32 wrote:
    How would you explain how you guys met to your kids?

"Son it was a magical day... Love at first PM so to speak.... I met your mom by posting a singles thread in the Pearl Jam message board. The rest is history! We LOL'ed, we IMed, like I said son, it was magical... Now, is there anything else I can answer for you little Tremor Christ?"

I'm going to name my son Neil Young. how can he fail with a name like that?

I just want a girl who is open to my music. I hate it when I meet a girl and good charlotte is the best band ever and she thinks my music sucks, or even worse, techno is better than my music...WTF, seriously?
    I did meet a PJ girl at the 710 club in PB at a Dirty Frank show, we were hitting on each other and things were going well. All of a sudden, my buddy and fellow PJ fan, (SilverSeed) falls flat on his ass drunk cause the floor is slippery due to a drink he dropped earlier, so I try to help him out and get him up and then he gives me the finger and tells me to go fuck my self and he could do it himself (this happens all the time). Finally the bouncer things I pushed him and we both get kicked out. Needless to say, PJ girl is left at the bar alone and I couldn't even get her number due to the bouncer, Mr. shovenstuff.

24/m/san diego, ca(best place ever)

also if anyone has an extra eV SD ticket it would be greatly appreciated. PM me.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Los Angeles, July 10, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 21, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit, October 22, 2006
    Lollapalooza, August 5th, 2007
    eV., Los Angeles April 12, 2008
    eV., San Diego April 15, 2008
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    BOOOM wrote:

Just don't name him Sue. Bill, or George, anything but Sue! :D

• Options
    Exactly! LOL. The Message Pit is like an untapped resource. ;):D Now, if there were only men (or a certain man) in San Diego. <sigh>

ahem
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    Just don't name him Sue. Bill, or George, anything but Sue! :D

oh thats fucking hilarious. but i'm seriously going to name him Neil Young, my dad's pissed, since i'm the third and i'll be breaking tradition or some shit like that. My buddies think its awesome and as follows they want to name their kids STONE, EDWARD, PETE, ROGER, basically famous musicians. Hopefully they all make a band that will change the world, so stay tuned in about 20 or so years.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    BOOOM wrote:
    ahem

Ahem...I should've stated...over the age of 28. :o

• Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    i will try this again....

40yr. old
    drunk fat ignorant unemployed obnoxious transvestite midget here....

looking for the same......

send a pm if interested..........

same here....execpt I'm not drunk...I'm high on crack.
  • Options
    NiteLite10NiteLite10 Posts: 144
    BOOOM wrote:

I just want a girl who is open to my music. I hate it when I meet a girl and good charlotte is the best band ever and she thinks my music sucks, or even worse, techno is better than my music...WTF, seriously?
    I did meet a PJ girl at the 710 club in PB at a Dirty Frank show, we were hitting on each other and things were going well. All of a sudden, my buddy and fellow PJ fan, (SilverSeed) falls flat on his ass drunk cause the floor is slippery due to a drink he dropped earlier, so I try to help him out and get him up and then he gives me the finger and tells me to go fuck my self and he could do it himself (this happens all the time). Finally the bouncer things I pushed him and we both get kicked out. Needless to say, PJ girl is left at the bar alone and I couldn't even get her number due to the bouncer, Mr. shovenstuff.

also if anyone has an extra eV SD ticket it would be greatly appreciated. PM me.

Hmm... I was at the Dirty Frank show in PB and I remember talking to a couple fans near the corner of the bar... and I remember one of them falling on the floor drunk too and the guys leaving shortly thereafter. Funny, I don't recall the "hitting on each other" part. So, maybe that wasn't me.
    In any case... 24 would be too young anyway. :)
  • Options
    Ahem...I should've stated...over the age of 28. :o
    BURN!

its cool i still act like i'm 18.
    San Diego, July 07, 2006
    Given to Fly___..
  • Options
    NiteLite10 wrote:
    Hmm... I was at the Dirty Frank show in PB and I remember talking to a couple fans near the corner of the bar... and I remember one of them falling on the floor drunk too and the guys leaving shortly thereafter. Funny, I don't recall the "hitting on each other" part. So, maybe that wasn't me.
    In any case... 24 would be too young anyway. :)

Ironically, I was there too. Don't remember any falling down...but I'm pretty self-absorbed. ;):D

• Options
    SilverSeedSilverSeed Posts: 336
    BOOOM wrote:

Hahahaha. Ever the cock block... And fuck you, I don't remember you hitting on anyone. Also 710 owed me a night like that after giving my visa card to someone else the first time I was there. It's your own fault you end up in the friend box all the time. Maybe if you'd sack up and quit blaming me you might do all right...

Oh by the way you're getting torn up for looking for chicks on a message board.
    When Jesus said "Love your enemies" he probably didn't mean kill them...

"Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you." -Deep Toughts, Jack Handy
  • Options
    SilverSeed wrote:
    Hahahaha. Ever the cock block... And fuck you, I don't remember you hitting on anyone. Also 710 owed me a night like that after giving my visa card to someone else the first time I was there. It's your own fault you end up in the friend box all the time. Maybe if you'd sack up and quit blaming me you might do all right...

That was way harsh, Ty.

• Options
    Ironically, I was there too. Don't remember any falling down...but I'm pretty self-absorbed. ;):D

Well.. he fell down literally right in front of me so it would have been hard to miss. I talked mostly to the other guy who was much less drunk... I think that must have been BOOOM. Still... conversation about PJ is not the same thing as hitting on each other... Well, it's always possible that he was hitting on me a little bit, I don't remember... it's the "each other" part that I clearly don't recall.
  • Options
    SilverSeed wrote:

As I recall you were being an out-of-control asshole-ish sloppy drunk. Hardly something to be proud of. Or is this just how you guys talk to each other?