Options

Posters!

Comments

• Options
    bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    I still think Denver is better than the Boston II that they still have to sell.

but it's boston... people will buy it because pearl jam loves boston so they want to love boston too

plus the leash was dropped on that ugly ass mammoth! :)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Santos has got to watch the World Series. Then hopefully back to the business at hand....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    What's a poster?????? aaaaahhhhhh.....
    Mahalo Mike..3/1/91, 5/25/91, 8/29/91, 1/3/92, 1/17/92, 7/22/92, 9/20/92, 10/25/93, 12/7-9/93, 2/5-6/95, 6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/6-7/95, 10/20/96, 7/10-11/98, 7/13-14/98, 10/22/00, 10/24-25/00, 10/28/00, 6/2-3/03, 6/5-6/03, 7/6-7/06, 7/9-10/06, 7/12-13/06, 7/16/06, 7/22/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06.
  • Options
    Mudfest wrote:
    I think I would even go for a Denver poster now.....

One more hit...please

i have a s/n version for you

PM me
  • Options
    bjf143bjf143 Posts: 147
    bostonlou wrote:
    i have a s/n version for you

PM me

you are the used car salesman of posters...i love it... :D
    "Actually, we're a complete fraud. We can't sing, play or write songs, we get other people to do it for us. We also pay radio stations lots of money to tell kids to buy our records and wear clothes like us."

~EV

www.myspace.com/nittanylions

Jo's Board
    http:\\jojogvn2fly.proboards86.com
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    If anyone is looking for a s/n ames SF II ugly ass missle breaking poster, let me know, I just want what I paid for it, or a trade!
  • Options
    er, is everyone gonna get on with buying these books so they can release the Gorge poster i need so bad! and when they do release can everyone just hold back untill i've ordered mine, i'll post here when i've done it. Thanks for ur co-operation!! hahahaha!! fuck it

using... oOnly greyyy

vision oOnly Greyyy
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    er, is everyone gonna get on with buying these books so they can release the Gorge poster i need so bad!

That's what I'm talking about!! I can't stand the wait...let's get it going here Santos!!
  • Options
    Eh, I think maybe next week we'll see some posters. Doubt they would only sell on a Friday (and so far, none on weekends). I'm just waiting to get a Spain/Portugal, assuming they sell Euro's sometime:confused:
    Something never thought you'd be part of
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    moses562 wrote:
    I put my Toronto (Dragons) poster up near my blacklight and it looks amazing. This thing doubles as a blacklight poster, no joke. I mean the colors reall POP! I suggest trying it out. The blue, blue/green, and red dragon eyes are beautiful!!

Wow. Nice post. I was thinking about doing this same thing recently and was wondering if it would help. I say that because I was expecting more of a bang outta this print. I still love it as it is and think it's a wonderful piece of work, but sometimes the mind plays tricks on you when you start "expecting" anything.

I'm gonna go out on Saturday and pick up some basics black-light-wise and see how it goes. I have a dark room, so I'll prolly try it up there for full effect. Any advise on black light supplies/brands/etc would be appreciated, altho not necessary (unless you think so).

peace~
    Just me
  • Options
    er, is everyone gonna get on with buying these books so they can release the Gorge poster i need so bad! and when they do release can everyone just hold back untill i've ordered mine, i'll post here when i've done it. Thanks for ur co-operation!! hahahaha!! fuck it

using... oOnly greyyy

the key is NOT to buy the books

if they don't have books to ship out then they'll sell posters

and yes that came straight from mr stewarts noggin... i did not have any help
  • Options
    Posters please. (-;

Need me some Gorge works to hang o my wall.
    "Holly f**k, that was so amazing, I just forgot who I came here to see!!" - Courtesy of the guy in the U2 t-shirt standing next to me in Aloha Stadium, Post PJ
  • Options
    is it really necessary for you people to post statements like, "totally radical! i hope i get the gorge 2 poster!!!" or " i'm so cool and got all mine at the shows!". honestly, do you think we care what posters you hope you get or which ones you already have? if you want a poster just buy it and quit being such dorks.
  • Options
    esacks23 wrote:
    is it really necessary for you people to post statements like, "totally radical! i hope i get the gorge 2 poster!!!" or " i'm so cool and got all mine at the shows!". honestly, do you think we care what posters you hope you get or which ones you already have? if you want a poster just buy it and quit being such dorks.

it must be hard work being as cool as you are
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    esacks23 wrote:

all these darn " elitists "

:rolleyes:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    PJ vs Petty S/N milwaukee & st.paul for trade here

others for trade also

see my EB page, same name as here
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    esacks23 wrote:

Shut up!
    PPPPPP....JJJJJJJJJ
    PP...PP........JJ
    PPPPPP........JJ
    PP..........JJ...JJ
    PP..........JJJJJJ

<><
    Matthew 6:31-34, 7:1-12
  • Options
    schmoff wrote:
    PJ vs Petty S/N milwaukee & st.paul for trade here

others for trade also

see my EB page, same name as here

these posters are beautiful in person !

:eek:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    mcocozzamcocozza Posts: 170
    esacks23 wrote:

its a friggin message board. expect to find posts that are not in line with exactly how you would craft your posts, or regarding topics you would not normally discuss.
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    all these darn " elitists "

:rolleyes:

pretty common of those Bucknell folks.
  • Options
    LukinTimer wrote:
    Posters please. (-;

Need me some Gorge works to hang o my wall.

PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE man, english people have feelings too u know!! especially when we visit U.S and cant get a good cup of tea-)

using oOnly greyyy

vision oOnly Greyyy
  • Options
    its been so long ,

the Boston 2 would even look good up there for sale
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    its been so long ,

the Boston 2 would even look good up there for sale

your sig is too big

how about i trade you a poster to get rid of some of that crap

or at least delete the lines in between

please? ;)
  • Options
    PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE man, english people have feelings too u know!! especially when we visit U.S and cant get a good cup of tea-)

using oOnly greyyy

try a Vente size Caramel Mochiatta from Starbucks and settle down...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • Options

anyone else feel like clown ordering at starbucks?
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    your sig is too big

please? ;)

i think my sig is pretty suite. you'd have to watch arrested development to know who says it though.
  • Options

Listen, i have to berate myself severely everytime i feel like a smug bastard hearing another man ask for a mocha beverageaccino in an 80's yuppie style voice, knowing that im just gonna ask for a "cup a tea to take away please guv", haha -) Boston Tea-Party?? talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face-)

vision oOnly Greyyy
  • Options
    i think my sig is pretty suite. you'd have to watch arrested development to know who says it though.

i always thought it was an episode of the office that i missed
  • Options
    bostonlou wrote:
    your sig is too big

please? ;)

:confused:

what lines ? :confused: in between what ?

my quote comes from " tunnel of love " ---a song by this guy called "the boss".
    and most people dont even take the time to cut/paste the links; which is precisely
    why 10C should allow us photos in our sigs, and can a brother get an avatar already ?:rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    bath, there is a lot of room between your EB page, and the reference to some crappy hockey team from NY...to start :p