So who here besides me DOESN'T like the White Stripes?

1235»

Comments

• stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Kenny Olav wrote:
    FYI... your signature is an urban legend....

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/bono.asp

FYI, i found that out long ago but me and my friends were saying it long before it was made an urban legend. Bono walked into it when he first said every time he clicks his fingers a child dies. Its still funny.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • I dont like em
    Oh he fills it up with the love of a girl...
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I just liked the idea of you doing Meg's drumming. It suggested you are a star in the making, and yet at the same time, suggesting that no, maybe you couldn't really drum your way to rock stardom, yet she has.

Meg rocks, my socks !!

Meg is a star !!

White Stripes, my young Jimmy, have just popped out their 6th illegitimate love child in a time when most bands are lucky to have people rremember the name of their second album after a week.

I wasnt suggesting i was a star in the making. I was suggesting that the drumming in the white stripes is so basic that me, someone with limited drumming ability, could take her place.

The amount of albums a band releases is irrelevant to me if i dont like them, and i personally dont like the white stripes.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.