Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    stoneg wrote:
    after work bump for the "Not For You" Tour
    lmao............great name for the tour......love it......:)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    bump like there is no tomorrow..........or in this case, no tour
    Brian
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    This is on page two now????? NO!!!! Back to page ONE!!!!!!!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Texas radio is talking about PJ touring the south??
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Please, please, please, please play the South.....
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Texas radio is talking about PJ touring the south??

Did you something on the radio about it?
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    the thread about pj going back to canada has me upset for you southeners. I want you all to know that Gmoney here by pledges his support of pj coming to the south, even though i won't be able to make it. I offer my support, and the support of my great city by offering an offical bump for the south!!!
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Gmoney wrote:
    the thread about pj going back to canada has me upset for you southeners. I want you all to know that Gmoney here by pledges his support of pj coming to the south, even though i won't be able to make it. I offer my support, and the support of my great city by offering an offical bump for the south!!!

i guess i'm taking a trip to canada
  • I'm back and bumpin' for the few days I missed PLEASE play Tampa and WPB!!!!!!!!! We need some rockin down here!!!!! please
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    stoneg wrote:

LMFAO!! Oh Stoney that's an awesome name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • I must amend my offering to PJ PLEASE DO NOT PLAY THE SOUTH. It is obvious that if none of the Southerners are rich enough to afford travel + hotel + tickets to a select venue north of the mason dixon then we have no business being able to see a PJ Concert in 2005 or 2006. Lets leave the fun to those with money and let them revel in it more by being able to buy fast computers and internet access, enabling them to buy Ten Club tickets to multiple shows and leaving others (even - gosh - others in those select few geographical regions without access to the technology needed) to see only those bands who will tour the entire country indiscriminately or offer their fans a somewhat equal chance of scoring tickets to a rock n roll show. What the eff? Today I am sad, many days I have been sad that the band seems to have moved away from my geographic location. What gives. If it is money then please tell me so that I can break up with you.
    Poetry and powertools
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    stoneg wrote:
    !...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

bump back up to the top

i'm not giving up yet

but just in case, who's with me for a road trip?
    Never Give in.............never surrender.............Saturday morning bump
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    *yawn* bump for Texas, morning yall! :)
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    Texas radio is talking about PJ touring the south??

This requires further explanation/details!

This thread about the "Not For You" Tour requires further postings!
    Brian
    None of this second page nonsense............back to the front
  • xxxxxxxxxx Posts: 14
    bump
    listening to Black live via the internet..............Thank you Al Gore (Southerner) for inventing it. ;)
    Very odd ending to Black by the way. "We belong together", but without any intensity to it.
    Brian
    bump back up to the top, can't believe we have kept this going for so long and still no word, nothing....nada....zilch....zero.....squat.....shit
    One more evening bump...but we will not give up!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
    A Roll Tide Victory bump
  • tybird wrote:
    A Roll Tide Victory bump

Yep, good day here too. My Wolfpack won and the Tar Holes lost. Can't ask for more. Also, Tech put up a good fight against the Irish.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    NCBRI wrote:
    This requires further explanation/details!

This thread about the "Not For You" Tour requires further postings!

hey, someone also said the other day that they heard something about rumors of PJ playing the South on a Florida radio station, so we might be on to SOMETHING!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • A good old-fashioned Tennessee bump-da-bump.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Evenflow (Pearl Jam cover band) will be in Jacksonville,Fl. on October 27th.At least it will tide us over.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • will PJ play Raleigh??? I would rather see them play the RBC instead of Alltell.
    i don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence