***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    tybird wrote:
    Probably not...........school starting next week for this old college dude (41 years old) plus we have a lot on our combined plates. I really want to go out west this fall for some bird watching action.
    Well make sure you hit the Pacific NW. They have birds out there as big as people!! (not really) But they do have some of the biggest birds I've ever seen in my life - especially if you get up into the mountains. The Grackles are damn scary!!!!!

And by the way,,,,,,,,,,,BUMP FOR THE SOUTH!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    tybird wrote:
    Probably not...........school starting next week for this old college dude (41 years old) plus we have a lot on our combined plates. I really want to go out west this fall for some bird watching action.

41 is NOT old, and congrats on going back to school! When my little bird leaves the nest in 4 more years, I might just head back to school myself and I will be pushing 50 hard by then! Either go back to school, or head west and retire...can't decide!

Anyway, BUMP for the south!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Dollpartz wrote:
    41 is NOT old, and congrats on going back to school! When my little bird leaves the nest in 4 more years, I might just head back to school myself and I will be pushing 50 hard by then! Either go back to school, or head west and retire...can't decide!

Anyway, BUMP for the south!
    Going back for the degree that I am after (Biology) is what I should have done 20 years ago..............youth is wasted on the young............

Play the South, MSG and Canada..........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Lunchtime Bump!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    tybird wrote:
    youth is wasted on the young............

truer words were never spoken

best of luck to you my friend!!!

Oh yea, and PLAY THE SOUTH PLEASE!!!!!!
    Play the South............and MSG................and Canada!!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    bumpin' for florida....and what the hell, atlanta too!
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • B U M P
    Afternoon bump because Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption aren't on today........:(
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I have partaken in the Yield Tour, the Riot Act Tour, and the VFC Tour. Now it appears, my neighbors from The South, that the Not for You Tour is cruising through our neck of the woods. Lets slash the tires on the tourbus! Who's with me? ;)
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    I have partaken in the Yield Tour, the Riot Act Tour, and the VFC Tour. Now it appears, my neighbors from The South, that the Not for You Tour is cruising through our neck of the woods. Lets slash the tires on the tourbus! Who's with me? ;)
    My Swiss Army knife is always ready to serve a good cause. :D
    bump
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Bump it up again and keep it going!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    I bought new ink!! Just in case I can print out this entire thread and hand deliver it to Eddie!
    Where is Lowlight?
    BeBe wrote:
    I bought new ink!! Just in case I can print out this entire thread and hand deliver it to Eddie!
    Do you have plenty of paper???
    tybird wrote:
    Do you have plenty of paper???

Oh yeah!
    It worked for our Brazilian fans..Eddie said so!! lol!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Just finished packing to go to Portugal. Seeing them both nights. General admission - and we get in 15 mins early.

Hope to be right down in front cause I just made a sign - PLAY IN FLORIDA (please). And I will hold it up both nights. And if I can get it on stage I will.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    Just finished packing to go to Portugal. Seeing them both nights. General admission - and we get in 15 mins early.

Hope to be right down in front cause I just made a sign - PLAY IN FLORIDA (please). And I will hold it up both nights. And if I can get it on stage I will.

Wonderful SPALMA!!!!!!! YES!!!! That would be great! I hope you get right up to the stage if not on TOP of it!
    Where is Lowlight?
    SPALMA wrote:

Godspeed..............we're rooting for ya..............let us know how it goes.
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    SPALMA wrote:

That is awesome!

Could you wave a Texas flag while you are doing that? :)
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    SPALMA wrote:

Go HomeGirl Go!!!!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Go HomeGirl Go!!!!

My apologies if you're a dude, but way to represent!!!
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    SPALMA wrote:

that would kick ass!!
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    lukin321 wrote:
    that would kick ass!!
    That's what people from the South do...........kick ass!!!!!
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    SPALMA wrote:

good luck to you...any chance you'd be willing to add "and the rest of the south" to that sign? or maybe have sign saying "play the south"?

i'm desperate...please don't leave the rest of us out....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    SPALMA wrote:

PEARL JAM-PLEEEASE [YIELD]

SOUTH TO SUNNY FLORIDA
    FOR A COUPLE OF PJ SHOWS...~

:D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    dangerboy wrote:
    good luck to you...any chance you'd be willing to add "and the rest of the south" to that sign? or maybe have sign saying "play the south"?

Yes please, not just Florida!!!!!!! THE SOUTH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    dangerboy wrote:

Yeah, I chose Florida so it would be recognizable (as opposed to the south of Europe etc.), Maybe it will get Mike's attention (being from Florida). In small letters on the bottom, I put "don't forget the South". that's why I want to get it on stage.

SPALMA wrote:
    Yeah, I chose Florida so it would be recognizable (as opposed to the south of Europe etc.), Maybe it will get Mike's attention (being from Florida). In small letters on the bottom, I put "don't forget the South". that's why I want to get it on stage.
    You're the best.............
    Dollpartz wrote:
    My apologies if you're a dude, but way to represent!!!

I'm a girl :)
    My husband wants to make a sign saying "Drink Portuguese Wine" (He's Portuguese).