***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I just talked to Buthead from the famous duo of Beavis and Buthead. This is what he had to say:
    "So like.....uhhhh......bump or something......uhhhh huh huh."
    Brian
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    NCBRI wrote:
    I just talked to Buthead from the famous duo of Beavis and Buthead. This is what he had to say:

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love those two guys..Big PJ fans I heard..also want to see us get some shows...and also wants PJ to play Education for us..:)p
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Ah yes, good call.

Their tour w/ Robert Randolph and Black Crowes looks like a hell of a night if I can catch that this summer.

Black Crowes/ PJ = dream show

JUST PLAY THE SOUTHERN STATES, EVEN IF ITS JUST THE ATLANTA AREA!!!!
    I, wanna rock n roll all night, and part of every day~
    m. mcready
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    BeBe wrote:
    Sounds good! I will write your name down!

We are definetly doing this on a Saturday night..We have people coming in from Orlando, two from Sarasota, one from Clearwater..and now Jax!!

Heck we'll have our own PJ concert night..Maybe Eddie might show up and do an encore..:P
    Hey BeBe can we get a number of people? What sould we bring? Bootlegs,Chips and Dip? I tried to get something like this together before.Thanks for getting it going.Ohh Yeah Bump!!!!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Hey BeBe can we get a number of people? What sould we bring? Bootlegs,Chips and Dip? I tried to get something like this together before.Thanks for getting it going.Ohh Yeah Bump!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!
    I am going to PM you my home number..I am thinking around late October...it will be cooler and so close to Halloween (my favorite time of the year). Now I am working on a spot. If I can convince my husband to leave for the weekend...I will just host it here at my home. We can also go to the beach (night time beach partying). We'll all bring something..I of course will do my Cuban food cooking..:)

Anyway check your PM in a few minutes.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    BeBe wrote:
    LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love those two guys..Big PJ fans I heard..also want to see us get some shows...and also wants PJ to play Education for us..:)p

Yeah, from what I hear they are big PJ fans. But they have alterior motives. They think that if they go to a PJ concert then they will "score".
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    Yeah, from what I hear they are big PJ fans. But they have alterior motives. They think that if they go to a PJ concert then they will "score".

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    BeBe wrote:
    ABSOLUTELY!!!
    I am going to PM you my home number..I am thinking around late October...it will be cooler and so close to Halloween (my favorite time of the year). Now I am working on a spot. If I can convince my husband to leave for the weekend...I will just host it here at my home. We can also go to the beach (night time beach partying). We'll all bring something..I of course will do my Cuban food cooking..:)

Anyway check your PM in a few minutes.

Don't forget my invite, I am already packed and ready to go!

Bump!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Don't forget my invite, I am already packed and ready to go!

Bump!

Check you pm!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    NCBRI wrote:
    "Are you threatening me???"
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    tybird wrote:
    "Are you threatening me???"

do not make my bunghole angry!
    my people, they are without PJ....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • artjamartjam Posts: 227
    Dublin just heard Education bump

lucky shites!
  • PJ has only played in KY once, in '03 in Lexington, which i attended. Cincy was the next closest place. A TN show would be cool. my dream is that PJ would come back to the bluegrass state they have so long neglected.
    Up here so high the sky I scrape...

Lexington-4/21/03
    Cincinnatti-6/24/06
    Denver-7/02/06
    Bonnaroo-6/14/08
  • carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    I wonder if this thread is doing any good....
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    carbon436 wrote:
    I wonder if this thread is doing any good....

Look at it this way, at least someone knows that the South expects a tour. If we weren't posting, they'd figure we weren't that bummed that we didn't get any shows. Keep the faith - sooner or later they will address the issue. Just hope it's sooner than later.....!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • carbon436carbon436 Posts: 352
    I fear it will be like Next year before we even get adknowledged....if it all.....The whole 10c has been kinda hush hush about everything lately
    weenie wrote:
    Look at it this way, at least someone knows that the South expects a tour. If we weren't posting, they'd figure we weren't that bummed that we didn't get any shows. Keep the faith - sooner or later they will address the issue. Just hope it's sooner than later.....!

I agree...I want to believe that Kat or Sea will let the boys know how desperate the south is for them.

*hint hint*
    Where is Lowlight?
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Well I'm off to go diving in the Keys for 10 days. I may not be able to check this thread for a bit so here is my super bump to cover me BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA!!!!!!! Hope I come back to good news!! Faithful in Florida
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    carbon436 wrote:
    I fear it will be like Next year before we even get adknowledged....if it all.....The whole 10c has been kinda hush hush about everything lately

Yeah, it's been a strange tour indeed. I think it has something to do with big time marketing and J records cause things weren't this way before. If that's how they do it, that's their privilege, but it sure has made a lot of people suffer all through the announcements for leg 1 and leg 2 and tickets going on sale etc etc etc. But all is forgiven when they PLAY THE SOUTH!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    holleroxx wrote:
    Well I'm off to go diving in the Keys for 10 days. I may not be able to check this thread for a bit so here is my super bump to cover me BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA FLORIDA!!!!!!! Hope I come back to good news!! Faithful in Florida

Have a great time in the Keys! If any news arrives about PJ coming, I will personally go and get you out of the water!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • What the.....PAGE 3???????????

Oh, I don't think so!
    What the.....PAGE 3???????????

Oh, I don't think so!
    Thanks for the bump.............I was in the process of hunting her down when I was distracted by the Driftinbythestorm thread. :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • You know it, Tybird! Not letting go of this one.
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    A big bump for the ATL!!! and the rest of the south!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
    A morning bump!!!
    Where is Lowlight?
    You know it, Tybird! Not letting go of this one.
    Yipe......our's is the cause of righteous!!!!!!!!!!
    Good morning bump

Waves to all my friends

Hey Bebe, check your PM's

Maybe we should start a thread for a Tampa PJ Fan Convergence and get a head count? I am SO into this idea, a weekend on the beach with a bunch of fellow PJ freaks, music, food, etc; it sounds like heaven to me right now.
    What do you think? Let's make this happen!!! If we can't have a show, we can have one hell of a party!

Let's Do It!!!!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Good morning bump

Waves to all my friends

Hey Bebe, check your PM's

Maybe we should start a thread for a Tampa PJ Fan Convergence and get a head count? I am SO into this idea, a weekend on the beach with a bunch of fellow PJ freaks, music, food, etc; it sounds like heaven to me right now.
    What do you think? Let's make this happen!!! If we can't have a show, we can have one hell of a party!

Let's Do It!!!!
    Waves back.....................:)
    tybird wrote:
    Waves back.....................:)

Waves back....

You comin down for the party?
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Waves back....

You comin down for the party?
    Probably not...........school starting next week for this old college dude (41 years old) plus we have a lot on our combined plates. I really want to go out west this fall for some bird watching action.