***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    "I ain't gonna more with a big, fat woman" bump.............Yes, it's actually a line from a song in the 1970's.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    here comes another hurricane bump
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Sunday Afternoon Bump!!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • whats with all the bumps, thats kinda gross. anyways, come to dallas.
    I feel like Sammy Sosa right now, we all make mistakes. - Ed
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Sunday night bump!!!

Go Cardinals!!!
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    dangerboy wrote:
    page 2 is unacceptable maggots!! if they wont' make this thread a sticky, we'll have to make it sticky for them! now drop and bump me 20!!

Suddenly I feel like watching Full Metal Jacket. Private Joker reporting for duty Sir!
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    Suddenly I feel like watching Full Metal Jacket. Private Joker reporting for duty Sir!
    Just watch out for Private Pyle............hey......put down that gun.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Sunday night!!
    I just finished watching the Reading concert and I just want to feel that energy! So come play the south Eddie..Preeeeeeeety Pleeeeeeeease!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Just finished two days of packing up my stuff = Boring!
    ......BUMP!!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • "But Max stepped into his private boat and waved goodbye,
    and sailed back over a year and in and out of weeks and through a day,
    and into the night of his very own room, where he found his supper waiting for him.
    And it was still hot."

Thank you Mr. Sendak. Thank you for reminding us that we should never ever lose touch with that wild and untamable spirit within us all.

You know mayhem has gotten a bad rap and chaos is taking it on the chin in these pathologically normal and rational times.

Even down here in the south, we're turning our back on the beast. We've opted for the zoo, where the lion can't eat you, instead of the jungle where he can.

Quelle dommage. What a drag.

So please PJ be here this coming spring-we need to let loose!

oh yeah, bump.
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
    One more bump before i got to bed!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    "But Max stepped into his private boat and waved goodbye,
    and into the night of his very own room, where he found his supper waiting for him.
    And it was still hot."

Thank you Mr. Sendak. Thank you for reminding us that we should never ever lose touch with that wild and untamable spirit within us all.

You know mayhem has gotten a bad rap and chaos is taking it on the chin in these pathologically normal and rational times.

Even down here in the south, we're turning our back on the beast. We've opted for the zoo, where the lion can't eat you, instead of the jungle where he can.

oh yeah, bump.

where the wild things are....one of my 4 year old's favorites....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    A middle of the night, I can't sleep. blame Mountain Dew bump for the cause!Plus I am testing my new signature!
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Please Play the South .....or we just might elect George W. again........
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    billmjones wrote:
    Please Play the South .....or we just might elect George W. again........

LOL...play here, or next time, it'll be JEB!!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    "But Max stepped into his private boat and waved goodbye,
    And it was still hot."

oh yeah, bump.

I think I'm in love........
    BUMP
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • "But Max stepped into his private boat and waved goodbye,
    And it was still hot."

oh yeah, bump.

Bump because i have the figures of the monsters from Where the Wild Things are sitting on my desk.
    billmjones wrote:
    Please Play the South .....or we just might elect George W. again........
    That would be a good threat if......................George W. was legally able to run for a third consectutive term. Thankfully...........he is not.
    I think Jeb will run for Pres one day. Talk about nepotism.....

Anyway, blue Monday back at work bump... and Atlanta's traffic SUCKS!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    ... and Atlanta's traffic SUCKS!!!!!
    I have only visited Atlanta, never lived there, but yes, the traffic there truly sucks.
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    weenie wrote:
    I think Jeb will run for Pres one day. Talk about nepotism.....

Anyway, blue Monday back at work bump... and Atlanta's traffic SUCKS!!!!!

sucky sucky commute to Downtown Houston....I need some PJ bump.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Fellas if you do 3 shows in Texas...I'll bring my brother to Dallas, Nephew to San Antonio and freind to Houston.....come on...please.....I've gone to two cities to see you over many miles...and will again next month..come see me now.....Please...you won't be disappointed...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Put some South in your Mouth!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    tybird wrote:
    I have only visited Atlanta, never lived there, but yes, the traffic there truly sucks.

Good thing I have Pearl Jam in my CD player.....keeps down the road rage. Now, if I could only hear them LIVE IN ATLANTA!!!!!!!
    BUMP!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    stoneg wrote:
    Put some South in your Mouth!
    Sounds like a Krystal's ad to me........:cool:
    lunch is over....bump to the front of the line.
    PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • bumping because Atlanta's traffic truely does suck. Yay for living on 400!
  • Sonic19Sonic19 Posts: 159
    Bump for the traffic around UCF, good call on that construction guys...
    Stay positive and love your life
    Hooray Florida shows
    bumping because Atlanta's traffic truely does suck. Yay for living on 400!

Only if you WORK off of 400. 400 is the pits if you're coming from the south..... In fact, ALL the highways are the pits whether you're going around, through, north of, south of, you know we have the highest cost per mile travelled of any other city in the US....(because people in the NE take trains etc.) Who knows if the beltline will ever be for real.....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Bumping for my friends in Hotlanta..........the city that ate the South. :)

If your metro area keeps growing, your next beltline will probably cross over both the Alabama and Tennessee state-lines........