Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    intodeep wrote:
    don't forget atlanta!

They wouldn't DARE!!! They've had some great shows here....like the time the four guys in the audience wore Bush masks and Ed invited them up on stage. They all held him up, horizontally, and he sang. It was awesome!!

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I'm tired of working and need a break BUMP!!!!
  • weenie wrote:
    They wouldn't DARE!!! They've had some great shows here....like the time the four guys in the audience wore Bush masks and Ed invited them up on stage. They all held him up, horizontally, and he sang. It was awesome!!

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!

Ah, memories..............hopefully will be able to make some new ones in teh spring:)
    Atlanta misses you PJ!
    Ah, memories..............hopefully will be able to make some new ones in teh spring:)
    Atlanta misses you PJ!

Yep, we're ALL looking forward to their arrival in the South, but particularly in ATLANTA!! I think we could sell two shows here..... lots of people posting on this thread call Atlanta home.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    weenie wrote:
    Yep, we're ALL looking forward to their arrival in the South, but particularly in ATLANTA!! I think we could sell two shows here..... lots of people posting on this thread call Atlanta home.

Cheers to Atlanta...
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Listening to the Asheville VFC show right now. Great show! Bringing back memories. Damn we need us some PJ love down here. Withdrawl sucks. NC and the rest of the South loves you guys. I remain FAITHFULL that they will make their way down here eventually.
    Brian
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Happy Friday!

BUMP!!!!!
  • I just had a great idea! PJ should come and play Nashville! I mean lets be real who would come and see them here?
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    So the question is how many post do we need to make a SOUTHERN tour happen? Come on Pearl Jam log on and check this thread out! WE WANT A TOUR!!!! COME TO FLORIDA, COME SOUTH!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Don't Forget Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • What is the official method to turn a "thread" into a "sticky"???? This would be so much more effective if it were a sticky. Does anyone know how we can make that happen?
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • What is the official method to turn a "thread" into a "sticky"???? This would be so much more effective if it were a sticky. Does anyone know how we can make that happen?
    What is the official method to turn a "thread" into a "sticky"???? This would be so much more effective if it were a sticky. Does anyone know how we can make that happen?

I don't think there's an actual "way" to make it happen...it's the mod's decision pretty much...lol. If they feel like making it a sticky, they will :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    What is the official method to turn a "thread" into a "sticky"???? This would be so much more effective if it were a sticky. Does anyone know how we can make that happen?

We've asked lots of times. Never gotten a response, which is why we keep bumping it.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Flagg wrote:
    We've asked lots of times. Never gotten a response, which is why we keep bumping it.

speaking of.....BUMPS!!!!!!!!!
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    one of my co-workers told me just yesterday that she had heard a couple of days ago.. a local radio station announcing that a Pearl Jam concert is "rumoured" to be happening in the not so long future. fuck, i hope it's truuuuuuue...~

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

A WE'RE BEGGING BUMP...................
    for the South!!!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • Maybe they are waiting for the elections in November to take place. The south can possibly redeem itself by voting blue.
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • I've signed.

Please play somewhere in southern Florida, SW Florida to be exact. Germain Arena in Fort Myers holds a relatively small 7000 and has a great concert atmosphere.
  • cassidpcassidp Posts: 31
    BUMP for the South
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I just talked to Samuel L. Jackson about this subject and here is what he had to say:
    "I'm getting tired of no motherfucking Pearl Jam shows in the motherfucking South".

I'm just the messenger people, just the messenger.
    Brian
  • NCBRI wrote:
    I just talked to Samuel L. Jackson about this subject and here is what he had to say:
    "I'm getting tired of no motherfucking Pearl Jam shows in the motherfucking South".

I'm just the messenger people, just the messenger.

hahahah.........................classic.
    G8trsrgods wrote:
    I've signed.

Please play somewhere in southern Florida, SW Florida to be exact. Germain Arena in Fort Myers holds a relatively small 7000 and has a great concert atmosphere.

Wow, you are so right! How come I never ran into you when I lived in Ft. Myers? I sent 10C a message a long time ago and told them the same thing you just said. Wouldn't a show there bring the fuckin house down!!???

Oh yeah, PLAY THE SOUTH!!!

Oh yeah, sorry, but the Gators AREN'T Gods..., just reptiles
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Play the South.........Play the South.........Play the South.........Play the South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Play Tampa!!!!! Please Bump Bump Bump Bump!!!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    I'm still faithful :) WPB 2-nighter here I come! ;) lol...

♪ Juli ♪