***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    stinkle wrote:
    /me signs

Play Phoenix

Hell yeah, fucking play Phoenix!!

And while you are at it, swing by Texas and make a few stops on your way to Florida, Georgia, etc.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bump and i'm outta here
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Dollpartz wrote:
    bump and i'm outta here

ditto Dollpartz!!!!!!!
  • therovertherover Posts: 88
    Don't forget Raleigh. With 3 major universities in the neighborhood, I think we could sell some tickets for you.
  • Another shameless bump for the south. I know there isn't going to be a show in Jacksonville, but c'mon, one in West Palm and another in Orlando or Tampa at least!
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • TB RivalTB Rival Posts: 74
    Tampa fans have always supported the band with great crowds...even though out radio stations suck a$$.

PJ must come to Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    BUMP for a WEST PALM BEACH 2-NIGHTER!!!! :D

AND A WHOLE LOTTA SOUTHERN DATES! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • lance_graylance_gray Posts: 166
    Fucking Play Texas And Oklahoma You Pussies!!!!
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
  • dangerboy wrote:
    hehe...none taken...shoulda put a winky face on my post....

thanks for the support!

ps...what the hell did you find when you googled cackalacky?
    This:
    http://www.cackalacky.com/
    Thought it was kinda strange for a location but then I found this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cackalacky
    and now I know a little more about US geography slang...
    Question: a lot of Cali folk refer to NorCal/SoCal, do Carolina folk break it down to NorCar/SoCar or is that just a left coast kinda thing? Seriously, I'm curious...
    "Ok how many vomited on a stranger and are here tonight with them?....you can always turn a negative into a positive!!" - E.V., Gorge 2, 7/23/2006
  • BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    2000 signed so far huh?

i guess they could play a 2000 seat theatre in the south somewheres ;)

There you go!!!!

And for our northern states supporters who signed for the cause. HUGS!

Heck, I have a couple of acres, PJ can play here and not have to pay me one red cent for ground rental. They can even sleep in my home!!!! Heck Eddie can even share a room with me!!

Okay, so maybe the St. Pete Times Forum??????
    Where is Lowlight?
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    This:
    http://www.cackalacky.com/
    Thought it was kinda strange for a location but then I found this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cackalacky
    and now I know a little more about US geography slang...
    Question: a lot of Cali folk refer to NorCal/SoCal, do Carolina folk break it down to NorCar/SoCar or is that just a left coast kinda thing? Seriously, I'm curious...

lol...you know, i've heard of that stuff...but north cackalacky was in use before they "copyrighted" it...wonder how they get away with copyrighting a common phrase....oh, well, whatever....

and yes, we are very specific about which state we live in. nothing chaps my ass more than hearing somebody, especially somebody who lives here, say "in carolina"....which one?

hell, most natives will put "north carolina" at the end of their town when telling another north carolinian where they're from...even when it's obvious...

on the other hand, north carolina and south carolina are different states, and have been for a couple hundred years, so we've developed our own identities and zealousness for ourselves individually....

california is a single state, though...or is there a move afoot to create north california and south california? or do you just kinda feel seperated because it's a longer distance between north and south? we can be in south carolina in an hour and 15 minutes, or virginia in about the same...do you feel closer to neighbors in another state because of the proximity?

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • dangerboy wrote:
    lol...you know, i've heard of that stuff...but north cackalacky was in use before they "copyrighted" it...wonder how they get away with copyrighting a common phrase....oh, well, whatever....

and yes, we are very specific about which state we live in. nothing chaps my ass more than hearing somebody, especially somebody who lives here, say "in carolina"....which one?

hell, most natives will put "north carolina" at the end of their town when telling another north carolinian where they're from...even when it's obvious...

on the other hand, north carolina and south carolina are different states, and have been for a couple hundred years, so we've developed our own identities and zealousness for ourselves individually....

california is a single state, though...or is there a move afoot to create north california and south california? or do you just kinda feel seperated because it's a longer distance between north and south? we can be in south carolina in an hour and 15 minutes, or virginia in about the same...do you feel close r to neighbors in another state because of the proximity?
    I think it's kind of a 'my part of Cali is better than your part' thing...sort of LA area vs. SF area, although it can take some hours to get from north to south. Nothing goin on to create separate states that I know of...but mother nature may decide to crack us into two with a bigass earthquake at any time, haha...
    "Ok how many vomited on a stranger and are here tonight with them?....you can always turn a negative into a positive!!" - E.V., Gorge 2, 7/23/2006
  • abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    bump

give the fans what they want pj
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

good morning bump
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    bump

give the fans what they want pj
    Thanks for the support, Metsy................
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    abhi101cru wrote:
    Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump!

Yeah, what he said :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    Ride the wave to the rest of the Midwest and South!!!!!
    Guess what.............we're not going away!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    tybird wrote:
    Guess what.............we're not going away!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's Right!! And there's a LOT OF US..........!! :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    That's Right!! And there's a LOT OF US..........!! :)
    And we are a little on the vocal side.......................:D
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Do It!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Bump Bitches!!!
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    Most of Atlanta is a bunch of transplants anyway. I moved down from NY two years ago and the majority of people down here are from the North. So I am pretty sure they would have no problems selling tix here in the ATL...To say they would not sell enough tickets down here is bullshit to me.
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • I don't post much...but youve got my siggy here!

Atlanta
    Charlotte
    Nashville
    Charleston
    Florida

Andrea --

Does Ed really want Dave to upstage him. Atlantas show the other night was fu**in amazing...and sold out!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    andrea86b wrote:
    I don't post much...but youve got my siggy here!

Atlanta
    Charlotte
    Nashville
    Charleston
    Florida

Andrea --

Does Ed really want Dave to upstage him. Atlantas show the other night was fu**in amazing...and sold out!

I thought it was funny that this is your first post and you said you don't post here much :D

Welcome aboard and what a great thread for your first post. :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    dangerboy wrote:

We know there is only one "Carolina". I argue with my cousin over this one all the time. He is a grad from University of South Carolina and I'm always correcting him when he calls it "Carolina". He gets mad. :)
    Brian
  • "signing"
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Bump!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • i already had to go to chicago this year and cant afford to travel more so if another leg is gonna happen please come to K.C. and/or Omaha! I'm convinced we wouldve gotten a show at our new (since the 03 tour) arena this year but the idiots closed for the whole summer to add seats! cmon PJ!