***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• I signed up for this message pit just to sign this petition! If Pearl Jam played anywhere in Tennessee or my surrounding states I would be there in a giffy!
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Daily beggins' PLEASE play florida!!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Austin, TX bitches....play it.....please?
    Walking is still honest
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bumpin it up again
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Still we bump......................
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    goodnite bump
    goodnite bump
    here's a bump to my double posted bump
  • I signed up for this message pit just to sign this petition! If Pearl Jam played anywhere in Tennessee or my surrounding states I would be there in a giffy!

i'm with ya...TN, NC, SC, VA, GA, KY ...i'm in

oh yeah Florida too
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
  • whidbeywhidbey Posts: 57
    Another vote for Austin!!! It's a great town, much better than Dallas or Houston. It's the blue dot in this red state.
    W. Palm Beach-1 08/00, Seattle Groundwork 10/01, Seattle 1&2 12/02,
    San Antonio 04/03, Raleigh 04/03, Dallas 06/03, Gorge 09/05, Vancouver 09/05, LA II 07/06, Tampa 06/08, Chicago II 08/09, ACL 10/09, Vedder solo 1&2 10/12, Dallas 11/13, ACL 10/14 1&2, OKC 2022, ATX 9/23 1&2
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    ***BUMP***
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    ***BUMP***

I admire your consistency. I hope they play here in the South so you can say that your thread helped the cause:D

I'm with you though. I'll go to multiple shows if they'd come down.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    coryhill wrote:
    I admire your consistency. I hope they play here in the South so you can say that your thread helped the cause:D

I'm with you though. I'll go to multiple shows if they'd come down.

haha :D thanks! :) I wanna be able to get rid of my signature soon ;) lol :D

Another BUMP! for the Southern states! :)
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    haha :D thanks! :) I wanna be able to get rid of my signature soon ;) lol :D

Another BUMP! for the Southern states! :)

I take the signature lines for granted. Just read yours.....funny but true. Here's another BUMP for the South:)
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    coryhill wrote:
    I take the signature lines for granted. Just read yours.....funny but true. Here's another BUMP for the South:)

actually never had my shows in my signature until this thread. and that's not all of them, just the southern ones....

still southern and still faithful

and still hopeful. cuz what else do i have?

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Late nite, pre-rem state BUMP for the South AND the Midwest!!!
    Get on with it boys, we've been hanging out here for at least a couple of months or so....... Let's have some news (good news that is).
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • i'm with ya...TN, NC, SC, VA, GA, KY ...i'm in

oh yeah Florida too

Yo..I live in K-town too!
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Yo..I live in K-town too!

you should update your location in your profile to reflect that....let people know where you are no matter what thread you post in!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • cassidpcassidp Posts: 31
    Morning bump...back to the top
  • bump
  • BIZZUMP!...We need more signatures. I seen a topic that had over 9,000 posts, if we can get that kind of number we might grab their attention.
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Big bump for the much needed weekend!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    i need a show! come to Texas!!!
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
    midday bump
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Dollpartz wrote:
    midday bump
    The After my morning birding adventure bump..............
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Bdog10Bdog10 Posts: 471
    The last day of my vacation bump....:(
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • mwachsmanmwachsman Posts: 474
    Please!!!
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
    random bump for the cause
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    T G I F !!!!! Bumpity bump, bump, bump!!!
    PLAY THE SOUTH!
    (please)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • therovertherover Posts: 88
    Watching the clock at work bump.

PLAY RALEIGH!!!!!!!!!