***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    before I get old
    talkin bout my location baby
    Brian
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    Porch is about Pearl Jam...thanks for keeping it about Pearl Jam.

Best,
    Kat
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    :( :( :( :( :(
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    play the south.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    JTR wrote:
    Porch is about Pearl Jam...thanks for keeping it about Pearl Jam.

Best,
    Kat

are you a co-censor?

PEARL JAM.. please play the South, eventually, when you decide to go back on the road. PEARL JAM, please don't skip us again. PEARL JAM, even though lately, I have been enjoying RHCP newest album, you are still my favorite and your cd's are always in my stereo. PEARL JAM, you are the greatest... :):):):):)

(I hope this an acceptable posting)

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    SPALMA wrote:
    are you a co-censor?

PEARL JAM.. please play the South, eventually, when you decide to go back on the road. PEARL JAM, please don't skip us again. PEARL JAM, even though lately, I have been enjoying RHCP newest album, you are still my favorite and your cd's are always in my stereo. PEARL JAM, you are the greatest... :):):):):)

(I hope this an acceptable posting)

i'll be honest it would be extremly disapointing if the south was skipped again.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    i'll be honest it would be extremly disapointing if the south was skipped again.

I would lose all respect for them...they would have shown me that they truly sold out.

play the south

• Caribbean bump!
    a WAVE came crashing like a fist to the jaw !
    WPB 03,Tampa 03,Camden 03,MSG1 03,Kissimmee 04,Lollapalooza 07, WPB 08,Tampa 08,Chicago 2009 (night 1 & 2), MSG 1 & 2 May 2010. PJ20 Sept 3 & 4 2011, Midtown Festival Sept 2012, Brooklyn Oct 18 & 19 2013, Ft Lauderdale 2016 and Miami 2016, Brooklyn, NY 2017
    That's what was sent to me.

The gloves are off.

Where's our favorite angry reptile king?
    JTR wrote:
    That's what was sent to me.

The gloves are off.

Where's our favorite angry reptile king?

oh, I thought you were just moving your lips.

Biollante! (all little girl and roses)

• Play the South.
    We would keep our posts to Pearl Jam related things if they would ever TOUR THE SOUTH. Then there would be something to discuss.
  • Play the south....somewhere, anywhere.
    JTR wrote:
    We would keep our posts to Pearl Jam related things if they would ever TOUR THE SOUTH. Then there would be something to discuss.

What did you do that caused her to send you an email?

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    just dont forget us
    Brian
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Texas <3s this band. We miss you. For reals.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
    Started the thread titled "Mike's Sister" that was a YouTube clip of Wendy McCready the body builder. Anyone see it before it was zapped? The music was priceless.
  • daystar143daystar143 Posts: 367
    I think I may have caused the keep it PJ with my maternal pride in our daughter's graduation. Sorry to all.

As for the avian king...he's out in the woods doing field research...I'm sure he'll have something to say when he gets back...prolly punctuated with the 5 permissible emoticons.

So, to comply with the new mandate, please play the South...and although I am usually quite positive and try to avoid the angry rant...give us a break, will ya? We keep posting and talking to keep the thread alive and get the point across that we care very much about a southern tour date. So lighten up! If you want to police things...do something about all the hate speech in the Moving Train.
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Still bumpin' and beggin' for some Southern Love and news!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    JTR wrote:
    Started the thread titled "Mike's Sister" that was a YouTube clip of Wendy McCready the body builder. Anyone see it before it was zapped? The music was priceless.

I saw that ! Actually, it was pretty scary...

Yes, hmmm, now about Pearl Jam..... Well, my reminder popped up on my calendar to renew my 10c membership.... so, should I wait until we hear something from the band about eventually playing the South? Should I renew and just hold my breath?

I got a lousy 10c number anyway.

Play the South...

daystar143 wrote:
    I think I may have caused the keep it PJ with my maternal pride in our daughter's graduation. Sorry to all.

As for the avian king...he's out in the woods doing field research...I'm sure he'll have something to say when he gets back...prolly punctuated with the 5 permissible emoticons.

So, to comply with the new mandate, please play the South...and although I am usually quite positive and try to avoid the angry rant...give us a break, will ya? We keep posting and talking to keep the thread alive and get the point across that we care very much about a southern tour date. So lighten up! If you want to police things...do something about all the hate speech in the Moving Train.

:):):):):) five legal : ) and one illegal

Oh yeah, play the south.

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    I saw that ! Actually, it was pretty scary...

Yes, hmmm, now about Pearl Jam..... Well, my reminder popped up on my calendar to renew my 10c membership.... so, should I wait until we hear something from the band about eventually playing the South? Should I renew and just hold my breath?

I got a lousy 10c number anyway.

Play the South...

relativley inexpensive.....and your number in the south must be getting better and better.....as many southerners are probably not renewing..... (-: Course if they did play the south those pesky yankees would come down.

Come on fellas...we need some PJ love....you couldn't have done it without our love.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    well, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to think about renewing.

play the south

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    well, I think I'll wait until tomorrow to think about renewing.

play the south

know something??????

Play the south already...
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    I know nothing... unfortunately.

play the south, already.

SPALMA wrote:
    :):):):):) five legal : ) and one illegal

Oh yeah, play the south.

Ooooooh! A contraband (image deleted : ) ). All I can think of is the Soup Nazi episode on Seinfeld. NO EMOTICON FOR YOU (image deleted): rolleyes :

I think my membership is about to run out also. Thanks for the reminder.

PLAY THE SOUTH
    no fan left behind
    Brian
    No emoticons in here! And as is now customary. If you aren't using IE then this probably looks like a bunch of garbage on the screen. I'm not insane. Well, that's debatable, but for the sake of argument there is no paper that says I am.

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM
    Brian
    Brilliant stuff there Brian. Protest with 6 hearts.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Play the South.......home of big bugs and bigger spiders...especially deep in the woods beyond all them dang banjo pickers....plants, plants and more plants...:p
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    JTR wrote:
    Brilliant stuff there Brian. Protest with 6 hearts.

Hey, there's smiley faces too....make love not war.

:):):):):) : )

play the south

NCBRI wrote:
    No emoticons in here! And as is now customary. If you aren't using IE then this probably looks like a bunch of garbage on the screen. I'm not insane. Well, that's debatable, but for the sake of argument there is no paper that says I am.

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM

[[[[[[[[[
    THE SJUTH Y PEARL JAM