***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Bump bump

PLAY THE SOUTH AND TALK TO US SPECIFICALLY - NOT SOME GENERALIZED MEDIA MUTATED STATEMENT
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    offwego wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
    Two beautiful copies of Deep Magazine filled with great photos and cool content about your favorite band except if you live in the South where you will receive updated commentary on how your your money is not relevant to our tour and the fans are to blame for the actions of our politicians.

Our promise to do our darndest to get you the absolute BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world except the Southern portion of the United States.

Access to Ten Club members-only merchandise like limited edition silk-screened posters from Pearl Jam tours and ban the South posters designed by Stone Gossard personally signed.

A holiday 45 RPM vinyl single with songs not found anywhere else. Including hits such as "Burn the South," "Redneck Evolution," "State of Hate and Dishonesty"

Membership Renewal Policy

The definition of the Ten Club membership renewal policy states a membership
    is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration or if you live in the South.

We look forward to seeing almost all fan club members to our upcoming shows
    :):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    :):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D

wow! is that like one of those pictures that has a hidden picture that if you squint you can see it? (It never works for me).

PLAY THE SOUTH AND TALK TO US SPECIFICALLY - NOT SOME GENERALIZED MEDIA MUTATED STATEMENT

SPALMA wrote:
    wow! is that like one of those pictures that has a hidden picture that if you squint you can see it? (It never works for me).

I am not that bored......yet. ;):D:p
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    SPALMA wrote:

In other words, no picture....I was just playing around, and I created that. :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;);););););););););):):):):):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
  • rxtasyrxtasy Posts: 22
    bump towards 1000 posts! I really can't believe this area of the country is getting over looked. It is very interesting.
    "All those Yesterdays"
    10/07/96 Ft. Lauderdale
    09/01/98 ATL
    09/22/98 WPB
    09/23/98 WPB
    08/09/00 WPB
    08/10/00 WPB
    06/25/03 Detroit
    06/26/03 Detroit
    07/02/03 Boston
    09/28/04 Boston
    09/29/04 Boston
    10/01/05 Borgata II
    06/11/08 WPB
    06/24/08 MSG I
    06/25/08 MSG II
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • daystar143daystar143 Posts: 367
    tybird wrote:
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK...I just have to ask...did anyone other than me spend way too much time playing Snood (the game that singlehandedly destroyed the productivity of an entire law review staff during my EIC year...my own included) and if you did, doesn't this look like the Snoods?
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    so ok

im thinking a nice

large

" THE SOUTH ABIDES" >>>>>>>sign at Lolla ..

is going to be due :)

I think that is a capital idea. :)

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    longitudes, latitudes, its so absurd
    Brian
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    daystar143 wrote:
    OK...I just have to ask...did anyone other than me spend way too much time playing Snood (the game that singlehandedly destroyed the productivity of an entire law review staff during my EIC year...my own included) and if you did, doesn't this look like the Snoods?

I don't know about Snood, but Ty must be out of school......I worked my ass off today and I don't think I could put that together if my life depended on it....but I'm bitchy and brain-dead at the same time!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    pathorses wrote:
    I don't know about Snood, but Ty must be out of school......I worked my ass off today and I don't think I could put that together if my life depended on it....but I'm bitchy and brain-dead at the same time!
    Releasing steam after a pre-calculus test this morning and after getting back my lecture test in Vert Field Zoology (A)

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):) :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)
    Real busy today... unable to bump and annoy, bump and annoy, bump and annoy as much as I would have liked to.

Hey, they didn't cancel my building insurance !! Ohh-Hoo! been waiting a week to find out... on pis and needles. Now I have to wait and see how much it is going up. Had it quoted recently and it was $38,000. Is $,8000 now.

ty - congrats on that "A"

Daystar - Snoods????

Pat - cheer up, warmer weather is coming!

• pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    SPALMA wrote:
    Real busy today...
    Hey, they didn't cancel my building insurance !! Ohh-Hoo! been waiting a week to find out... on pis and needles. Now I have to wait and see how much it is going up. Had it quoted recently and it was $38,000. Is $,8000 now.

Daystar - Snoods????

Pat - cheer up, warmer weather is coming!

A $30,000 increase....!!!!!!!! WTF?? I guess it's better than none, though.

Congrats to Ty and yes, I will try to cheer up.........it was very nice today, much warmer. I'm taking tomorrow off to try to adjust my attitude....Here's hoping it works!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    SPALMA wrote:

Daystar - Snoods????
    Thanks......someone is ill that we don't don't know our "Snoods" :D:p:p:confused::p:);)

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)

Snoods....http://www.womgames.com/index.php

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    pathorses wrote:
    A $30,000 increase....!!!!!!!! WTF?? I guess it's better than none, though.

Congrats to Ty and yes, I will try to cheer up.........it was very nice today, much warmer. I'm taking tomorrow off to try to adjust my attitude....Here's hoping it works!

What a BEAUTIFUL DAY! it cooled a little and doesn't seem so muggy. Relax and enjoy.

Here's to another day of hoping, waiting, wishing the Pearl Jam folks well with what they are currently involved in and watching for any hint of why they skipped us and if they will play here inthe future.

tybird wrote:
    Snoods....http://www.womgames.com/index.php

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D :( :( :( :( :( :o:o:o:o:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :):):):):) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for the link - will check it out. :eek

Here's to another day of hoping, waiting, wishing the Pearl Jam folks well with what they are currently involved in and watching for any hint of why they skipped us and if they will play here inthe future.

• SLH916SLH916 Posts: 132
    Sorry for butting in to your thread. I'm not from the South although I just moved from St. Louis, and we didn't get any shows either.

I was wondering whether having Ed do a couple of solo benefits in the South would appease anyone here? He seems to do a lot of that when Pearl Jam isn't touring.

For what its worth, I don't think they skipped any of us for political reasons or even because of reasons like not selling out in the South. I think it was a matter of the most efficient planning what with the Tom Petty dates and the European festival dates. Based on what people I know in the business have told me, setting up a tour like that is more grueling than I ever realized, not just for the band but for the roadies. They don't get a lot of sleep, and the logistics are a nightmare. Everything is always on the verge of coming apart. All the travel is hard on everyone, and everyone involved is totally focused on the need to put on a good show. So the travel really needs to be done in the most efficient way possible. It really is different for professional athletes because they don't need a crew to set up a new ballfield everywhere they go.

I know they do well in cities like Atlanta, and they certainly do well in St. Louis, but they didn't come here anyway. They will come back. Hopefully, most of you will not be so turned off that you no longer want to see them.
  • snood cost me an extra semester of college. thanks alot snood.

play the south.
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?
    snood cost me an extra semester of college. thanks alot snood.

play the south.
    You sound like my wife talking about snood and law school.:p :p:p:p:p:p

:p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;):p :eek: :):confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :( :cool: :o;)
    SLH916 wrote:
    Sorry for butting in to your thread. I'm not from the South although I just moved from St. Louis, and we didn't get any shows either..

You are NOT butting in. this is free thread... we encourage your thoughts.
    SLH916 wrote:
    I was wondering whether having Ed do a couple of solo benefits in the South would appease anyone here? He seems to do a lot of that when Pearl Jam isn't touring..

what type of benefit? a walk on and sing a song or two witha another artis? No, that wouldn't cut it... might hold us over until they do make it down here.

SLH916 wrote:
    For what its worth, I don't think they skipped any of us for political reasons or even because of reasons like not selling out in the South. I think it was a matter of the most efficient planning what with the Tom Petty dates and the European festival dates. Based on what people I know in the business have told me, setting up a tour like that is more grueling than I ever realized, not just for the band but for the roadies. They don't get a lot of sleep, and the logistics are a nightmare. Everything is always on the verge of coming apart. All the travel is hard on everyone, and everyone involved is totally focused on the need to put on a good show. So the travel really needs to be done in the most efficient way possible. It really is different for professional athletes because they don't need a crew to set up a new ballfield everywhere they go. .

I think you are right - it is about logistics, planning and a lot of variables coming together. At least I hope it is... and I hope that it is NOT because they didn't try because of a specific reason.
    SLH916 wrote:
    I know they do well in cities like Atlanta, and they certainly do well in St. Louis, but they didn't come here anyway. They will come back. Hopefully, most of you will not be so turned off that you no longer want to see them.

I hope they come back. I certainly wish them well and think they need time off too - just don't forget us in the future.

• daystar143daystar143 Posts: 367
    tybird wrote:
    Thanks......someone is ill that we don't don't know our "Snoods" :D:p:p:confused::p:);)

LOL...but now we know our Snoods and I am sleep deprived this morning...addictive little game, isn't it, love?
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    come to Virginia Beach again! :)

ARTICLE Beach amphitheater ranks 20th for U.S. ticket sales (The Virginian-Pilot - HamptonRoads.com-PilotOnline.com)

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=119383&ran=77538
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Yes, please do!

daystar143 wrote:
    LOL...but now we know our Snoods and I am sleep deprived this morning...addictive little game, isn't it, love?
    Snoods? What Snoods?? Game?? I don't know anything about a game. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    THE SOUTH ABIDES
    its hard when your stuck upon the shelf
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    THE SOUTH ABIDES
    its hard when your stuck upon the shelf

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    i cant believe we havnt thrown in the towel yet :D

"the south is gonna do it again"
    i cant believe we havnt thrown in the towel yet :D

"the south is gonna do it again"
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D:D:):):o:D:confused: :cool: :cool: :o:o;);):p:o