***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Ah yes, fun to annoy those who get a show now and then!

Phoenix is south, I need to represent!
    There's been love for Phoenix more than once on this thread :D:p:p:)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    tybird wrote:
    This :( :( :( :o:o:p:p or the thread itself???? :confused: All the sad faces were a direct response to another post. :)

Sorry, don't mind me, I've been a real bitch lately......I was talking about the emoticons, but I'm over it. Maybe it's this crappy weather......very un-Spring-like: cool and rainy.
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    pathorses wrote:
    Sorry, don't mind me, I've been a real bitch lately......I was talking about the emoticons, but I'm over it. Maybe it's this crappy weather......very un-Spring-like: cool and rainy.

It is a beautiful day today? Warmer up your way yet? We drove down from NC on Sunday and froze until we hit the Fla border. Saw snow Sat AM :)

PLAY THE SOUTH AND TALK TO US SPECIFICALLY - NOT SOME GENERALIZED MEDIA MUTATED STATEMENT
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    SPALMA wrote:
    It is a beautiful day today? Warmer up your way yet? We drove down from NC on Sunday and froze until we hit the Fla border. Saw snow Sat AM :)

PLAY THE SOUTH AND TALK TO US SPECIFICALLY - NOT SOME GENERALIZED MEDIA MUTATED STATEMENT

Thank God we haven't had any snow! We had freezing temps over the weekend, though (at night). Broke a record or two, even. It's supposed to be 60 outside but it feels like 50 to me......and it's grey and drizzly. It's supposed to be back up in the 70s tomorrow, though. I hope they're right, I'm not used to this in April! Columbia is usually warm by this time of the year....I'll be bitching about the heat in a month or so! I like the heat much better than the cold, though.

*******PLAY THE SOUTH*******
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    One day we had a high of 38 and low of 20.... recordbreaker: coldest this late in the year in 100 years. UGH!

pathorses wrote:
    We had the lows in the 20's over the weekend....right now we got tornadoes!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That's very spring-like! :( :( :(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    dinner bump

:cool: :cool:
    bumperoni and cheese, with red whine.

SPALMA wrote:
    bumperoni and cheese, with red whine.

Have a sweet tooth.....prefer the white whine. :D:D:):):p:p
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I prefer liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    till deemed worthy
    Brian
  • my idea for a southern tour..Im just gonna play my boots really really fucking loud, and have my fiance charge me a shitload for food out of the kitchen...I suggest many of you do the same:) Maybe use touring band instead
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    my idea for a southern tour..Im just gonna play my boots really really fucking loud, and have my fiance charge me a shitload for food out of the kitchen...I suggest many of you do the same:) Maybe use touring band instead

She has to spill a beer on you at some point, and charge you 10 dollars to park your car.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
    make sure she turns the airconditioning off so you can sweat while you dance.

• holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    NCBRI wrote:

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    till deemed worthy
    That is pretty funny! Bump for the South. Hopefully this thread will become soooo ridiculously large someone will HAVE to give us some kind of carved in stone and specific answer. Still love them anyway
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    so ok

im thinking a nice

large

" THE SOUTH ABIDES" >>>>>>>sign at Lolla ..

is going to be due :)
    my idea for a southern tour..Im just gonna play my boots really really fucking loud, and have my fiance charge me a shitload for food out of the kitchen...I suggest many of you do the same:) Maybe use touring band instead
    They don't listen to us........I don't listen to them. I have even changed the ring-tone on my cell...no more "Breath"...it's now plays DBT's "Let There Be Rock"!!! :D:D:D:D:):):):)
  • mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    so ok

im thinking a nice

large

Right on...With "play the south you pussies on the back"?
    Too bad I won't be there to see it...
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    tybird wrote:
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ha ha love your location!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Ha ha love your location!!
    Thank you. :D:D:D:p
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    great idea! remember the "play 'leash' campaign"............
    so ok

im thinking a nice

large

so ok

im thinking a nice

large

that's cool!

NCBRI wrote:

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    till deemed worthy

ha ha - just saw this! VERy funny.

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    tybird wrote:
    They don't listen to us........I don't listen to them. I have even changed the ring-tone on my cell...no more "Breath"...it's now plays DBT's "Let There Be Rock"!!! :D:D:D:D:):):):)

for a while...now on Animal...just can't change to non PJ....."I wanna be, I wanna be..........I wanna be going to a PJay showwwwwwwwowwwwoowwwwwwww owwwwwwww owwwww"
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • offwegooffwego Posts: 27
    MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
    Two beautiful copies of Deep Magazine filled with great photos and cool content about your favorite band except if you live in the South where you will receive updated commentary on how your your money is not relevant to our tour and the fans are to blame for the actions of our politicians.

Our promise to do our darndest to get you the absolute BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world except the Southern portion of the United States.

Access to Ten Club members-only merchandise like limited edition silk-screened posters from Pearl Jam tours and ban the South posters designed by Stone Gossard personally signed.

A holiday 45 RPM vinyl single with songs not found anywhere else. Including hits such as "Burn the South," "Redneck Evolution," "State of Hate and Dishonesty"

Membership Renewal Policy

The definition of the Ten Club membership renewal policy states a membership
    is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration or if you live in the South.

We look forward to seeing almost all fan club members to our upcoming shows
    offwego wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
    Two beautiful copies of Deep Magazine filled with great photos and cool content about your favorite band except if you live in the South where you will receive updated commentary on how your your money is not relevant to our tour and the fans are to blame for the actions of our politicians.

Our promise to do our darndest to get you the absolute BEST tickets in the house to Pearl Jam shows around the world except the Southern portion of the United States.

Access to Ten Club members-only merchandise like limited edition silk-screened posters from Pearl Jam tours and ban the South posters designed by Stone Gossard personally signed.

A holiday 45 RPM vinyl single with songs not found anywhere else. Including hits such as "Burn the South," "Redneck Evolution," "State of Hate and Dishonesty"

is considered delinquent on the exact date of expiration or if you live in the South.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

perhaps you should add that only 49.99999% of the southern fans will ever receive the holiday single.

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but are any of y'all going to lolla?
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:
    I haven't been on this thread in a long time, but are any of y'all going to lolla?

Leathermandi might be going?

offwego wrote:
    MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS

:):):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D