Comments

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    peep

PLAY THE SOUTH and TALK TO US please
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    nice art work :)

waiting patiently in Florida...

• daystar143daystar143 Posts: 367
    SPALMA wrote:
    nice art work :)

waiting patiently in Florida...

Clearly, we're waiting not so patiently, albiet artistically, down in Alabama. :)
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Is that Save Our South in emotioncons?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    I am callin out for a Pearl Jam tour of the south asap!!!!

Oh by the way and not that anyone but me cares but my Fantasy basketball team on Yahoo will win 1st place after tonights game. Team name......Army Reserve........

She tells herself and anyone else
    their father is risking his life for our freedoms oh I am not blind, I can feel it coming
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
    I am callin out for a Pearl Jam tour of the south asap!!!!

"Now you got both sides
    Claiming 'Play the South real soon'.
    But Pearl Jam is nowhere
    To be found, conveniently..."

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    "Now you got both sides
    Claiming 'Play the South real soon'.
    But Pearl Jam is nowhere
    To be found, conveniently..."

PBM

There's a show around the bend
    All these concerts that I've missed
    Please forgive me, won't you, dear?
    Please forgive and let me share...
    With... you... around the bend

Play the South in 08
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    before I get old
    talking bout my geopraphical location baby
    Brian
    Is that Save Our South in emotioncons?

PBM
    ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););):o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:););););):):):):):):):):);):o:o:o;):):D:D:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • rxtasyrxtasy Posts: 22
    Maybe PJ is on to something. Over the last several years I've gone from FL to New England and back to FL about a year ago.

I'm really not getting the people around here in FL> it sucks. I should have went to see them some where else.
    "All those Yesterdays"
    10/07/96 Ft. Lauderdale
    09/01/98 ATL
    09/22/98 WPB
    09/23/98 WPB
    08/09/00 WPB
    08/10/00 WPB
    06/25/03 Detroit
    06/26/03 Detroit
    07/02/03 Boston
    09/28/04 Boston
    09/29/04 Boston
    10/01/05 Borgata II
    06/11/08 WPB
    06/24/08 MSG I
    06/25/08 MSG II
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    well Dave Matthews and 311 have booked a ton of shows in the south, now it would be very nice if PJ did the same thing! Come on guys!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Hmmmm... they are resting.

Good night bump...

• holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Well we may not get a show anytime soon but I must say I still love those guy's regardless of the BIG dis on us Southerners. Big bump for sometime kinda soon?!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    if pearl jam wont play for you amazing people ... i will :)

who would give up being able to play for you guys.... only a fool!

"Mandi does the south..... 2008"
    looking forward to some perfomances... Pearl Jam (one day) and, even MORE exciting, Mandi's! :)

Is that a movie title?

:eek:

:)

PBM

afternoon bump

Is that a movie title?

PBM
    :eek: :eek: :p:p:p
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    tybird wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :p:p:p
    the not for you meetup couldn't be farther from Texas......please send video....
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    if pearl jam wont play for you amazing people ... i will :)

who would give up being able to play for you guys.... only a fool!

Who needs PJ then? :)
    Brian
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Hey hope everyone's doing well!

Play the damn South already
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The faces say "Mandi in '08" !!!!
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    tybird wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The faces say "Mandi in '08" !!!!

HA HA HA HA ha ha HA HA HA HA ha ha ha

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Is that a movie title?

PBM

hahaha....

;) ... but seriously......

i better start learning some songs shouldnt i? :D
    hahaha....

Yes dear, maybe you should... we have already been let down this year by some others that we dearly love, and some of us are NOT THAT NICE :D

hahaha....

Songs???? Did someone mention that you would be singing???? ;);) :eek: :eek:
    lunchbump

am so looking forward to Mandi's show...