• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Are you kidding? It's my favorite one.

•Torpedo Girl
    •Shandi
    •Two Sides of the Coin

Man...that is a great album. ;)

PBM
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Heading to NC tomorrow... It's going to be COLD!!
    Bump.

PLAY THE SOUTH or TALK TO US
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    peeps wrote:
    i'm from the south and this is like the worst thread in the history of the internet. holy shit.

haha
    seagirl wrote:
    haha
    :p:p:p:p:p:p :eek: :eek: :D:D:D;)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    peeps wrote:
    i'm from the south and this is like the worst thread in the history of the internet. holy shit.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused::confused::confused:
  • badu2fanbadu2fan Posts: 87
    I think pJ has decided to screw the south due to all the belly aching. T0o bad they just wont announce that there will be no tour of the south until campaign 08. But the problem with that is dont come to the south just to preach politics. Come to the south to enlighten us with your music. Then maybe we will follow you in politics.
    SOme other bands skip the south due to $$$ $100 plus tickets dont sell in the south. We aint as dumb as other parts of the country paying so much money just for a night of reunion music. Reunion tours wont play the south without reducing high price tickets by 25-40 % We realize most reunion tours are not worth the $$$$$$
    GO GATORS
    badu2fan wrote:
    I think pJ has decided to screw the south due to all the belly aching. T0o bad they just wont announce that there will be no tour of the south until campaign 08. But the problem with that is dont come to the south just to preach politics. Come to the south to enlighten us with your music. Then maybe we will follow you in politics.
    SOme other bands skip the south due to $$$ $100 plus tickets dont sell in the south. We aint as dumb as other parts of the country paying so much money just for a night of reunion music. Reunion tours wont play the south without reducing high price tickets by 25-40 % We realize most reunion tours are not worth the $$$$$$
    GO GATORS

Ummm, reunion?

However, I do agree with GO Gators! But they already won, won, won. What are we shooting for now?

PLAY THE SOUTH

badu2fan wrote:
    Amen....to be being screwed. :p:p :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Amen...to not preaching to us without knowing our reality. The Democratic party is one of the things that has held parts of the South back for decades...George Wallace was a Democrat, nuff said. :D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

If George ain't enough, since he's quite dead...I will introduce you to Roger Bedford, the Birmingham City Council, 2/5's of the Jefferson County Commission and the Alabama State Legislature. :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Where am I?
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    ok

i cant take this shit anymore.....

seeing all this shit about pj shows, that i wont be able to fucking see...

this is poopie...

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    ok

i cant take this shit anymore.....

seeing all this shit about pj shows, that i wont be able to fucking see...

this is poopie...

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH.

Yeah It's bullshit.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Play The South You Pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I used to hate Pearl Jam but now I see the Light Years.
    this is poopie...
    poopie=:p :p:p:p:p:p:D:D
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    peeps wrote:

Well, I think your post is the single worst post in the history of this thread. Unholy shit with sprinkles on top!

PLAY THE SOUTH
    before I get old
    talking bout my geographical location baby
    Brian
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    SPALMA wrote:
    Heading to NC tomorrow... It's going to be COLD!!
    Bump.

You must be headed to the mountains. Its going to be sunny and in the 60s here. Of course the old saying about NC weather is........if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes and it will change.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    what else are we going to do :rolleyes:
    Brian
  • Drew263Drew263 Posts: 602
    tybird wrote:
    Amen....to be being screwed. :p:p :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Amen...to not preaching to us without knowing our reality. The Democratic party is one of the things that has held parts of the South back for decades...George Wallace was a Democrat, nuff said. :D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

If George ain't enough, since he's quite dead...I will introduce you to Roger Bedford, the Birmingham City Council, 2/5's of the Jefferson County Commission and the Alabama State Legislature. :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't get me started Ty...don't do it!! I'm already pissed off as it is...

:eek:
    NCBRI wrote:
    You must be headed to the mountains. Its going to be sunny and in the 60s here. Of course the old saying about NC weather is........if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes and it will change.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    what else are we going to do :rolleyes:

I hope so... I saw low of 21 and high of 51. I haven't felt that type of cold in 20 years...

PLAY THE SOUTH (whre it is warm)

• TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    there is a great tour playing a few south dates this summer, Ben Harper/Tom Morello (from RATM), check it out guys
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    Play Charlotte NC
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    there is a great tour playing a few south dates this summer, Ben Harper/Tom Morello (from RATM), check it out guys
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Bump... don't want anyone to forget us.

Drew263 wrote:
    Don't get me started Ty...don't do it!! I'm already pissed off as it is...

:eek:
    You got to love Alabama politics....:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused::confused::confused: :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
    good night bump

PLAY THE SOUTH + TALK TO US

• Now this is just really pissing me the hell off. They should've fucking PLAYED the SOUTH's ass off by now. What in dick's name is the evershitting problem?

Will there even be an Atlanta show in 2007 or is PJ going to skip us and the rest of the south for another entire year?
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    I know the chance of a southern tour is slim but at least it isn't OFFICALLY none(yet) so I'll still beg and remain Faithful in Florida! Please let us know offically what is up
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    coffeeryan wrote:
    Now this is just really pissing me the hell off. They should've fucking PLAYED the SOUTH's ass off by now. What in dick's name is the evershitting problem?

Will there even be an Atlanta show in 2007 or is PJ going to skip us and the rest of the south for another entire year?

man us crazy southerners,you gotta love us :D

*drinks to that* (dude that made me laugh so hard)
    coffeeryan wrote:
    is PJ going to skip us and the rest of the south for another entire year?
    The Magic Eight Ball says, "All signs point to yes." :p:p:p:p:p:p :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:
    tybird wrote:
    The Magic Eight Ball says, "All signs point to yes." :p:p:p:p:p:p :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

hahah "There must be some kind of way out of here"
  • it's snowing again in buffalo

PLAY THE SOUTH
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
    hahah "There must be some kind of way out of here"
    :p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):)