***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• Pardon me for sounding rude, but why give a shit? Its almost borderline apparent they dont give a shit about the south...
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    Pardon me for sounding rude, but why give a shit? Its almost borderline apparent they dont give a shit about the south...

yea forget the fact that mike and stone are soon to be dads, they owe us damnit!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • I suppose that excuse could be used for the last few years eh?
    http://www.myspace.com/sigepnader

History is the polemics of the victor...

LETS GO CARDINALS!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    I have a router and it works perfectly fine.

play the south
    "Routing" not router..:rolleyes: silly goose :p:p:p:p:p :( :( :( :( :mad:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Pardon me for sounding rude, but why give a shit? Its almost borderline apparent they dont give a shit about the south...
    It seems that I am not alone in some of beliefs regarding the organization in question. :D:D:):p:p:p:p :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :confused: :mad: :(
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    The Lolla people may have asked them to not announce any more dates for a bit so that they can reap the maximum benefit of PJ's presence there. I seriously don't see them playing one show in the middle of the country and doing nothing else.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    I suppose that excuse could be used for the last few years eh?

they've tried to book a tour down here 3 times now, so atleast we know they are trying, I don't know why it didn't work out, was kinda pissed they are doing Europe again and even playing places they played last year like Lisbon, but hell they had to wait 6 years, plus all guys bitching now know they aren't playing down here this year, so go to lollapolooza, I work a shitty job and go to school and hell I can still afford it!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    They are playing two other shows that I know of, they are not as yet "scheduled". But the dates have been given out.
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    JTR wrote:
    They are playing two other shows that I know of, they are not as yet "scheduled". But the dates have been given out.

Given out to whom??? Your credibility ain't so hot with me right about now so stop the freaking teasing.......
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    JTR wrote:
    Are secret shows and benefits are gonna do the average Southern person any good? :( :( :( :( :confused::confused::confused::confused::p:p:p:p
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    pathorses wrote:
    Given out to whom??? Your credibility ain't so hot with me right about now so stop the freaking teasing.......

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Let's face it, we have NO control over this situation. The guys are not paying attention yet. They may not for a while. They are spent and distracted.

WE must have more patience. We can be pissed about all the decisions they have made so far... but it is not going to do us any good.

The real issue is how are they going to handle it next time out?

PLAY THE SOUTH
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    And again the only tanigble thing we are asking is communication.

PLAY THE SOUTH

• NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    tybird wrote:
    Are secret shows and benefits are gonna do the average Southern person any good? :( :( :( :( :confused::confused::confused::confused::p:p:p:p

I was gonna say you are starting to appear bipolar, but judging by all those different emoticons, Id say its polypolar.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    Brian
    NCBRI wrote:
    I was gonna say you are starting to appear bipolar, but judging by all those different emoticons, Id say its polypolar.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    Polypolar....that rocks :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D:D:D:D:):):):):confused::confused::confused::confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Kodacolor expression

goodnight

PLAY THE SOUTH

SPALMA wrote:
    Kodacolor expression

goodnight

PLAY THE SOUTH
    Actually prefer Fuji Film over Kodak :p:p:p:D:D:D
  • acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    The Gator Nation Owns The Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pj play the south.......
  • acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    Talk about owning a school... the phrase on the state quarter for ohio should say FLORIDA's BITCH !!!

GO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    acidfuel wrote:
    Talk about owning a school... the phrase on the state quarter for ohio should say FLORIDA's BITCH !!!

GO GATORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :p:p:p:p:p:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D
    tybird wrote:
    :p:p:p:p:p:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

HA HA HA am so glad my son is a senior Gator! he is loving it.

PLAY THE SOUTH

Solo-Bumping...and proud of it!

PLAY THE SOUTH

SPALMA wrote:
    Solo-Bumping...and proud of it!

PLAY THE SOUTH
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :p:p:p
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    JTR wrote:
    Chicago just prior to Lolla and New York City in October. Remember who you heard it from.

A reminder. These shows are not public shows.
    JTR wrote:
    Are you going to get us in? :p:p:p:p:p:p :cool:
  • HOB Myrtle Beach! ...bump
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o;)
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    JTR wrote:

Well so much for seeing PJ this year...
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
    tybird wrote:
    Are you going to get us in? :p:p:p:p:p:p :cool:

now THAT would be a party....

SPALMA wrote:
    now THAT would be a party....
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D :eek: :eek: