NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Please

Come

Back

!!
    Brian
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    brian...check your email re: raleigh 98 boot....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    A WaveA Wave Posts: 103
    I live in the New Orleans area, but I would be satisfied with a concert in Mississippi, Georgia, Florida or Texas. Things are still kind of a mess in the city here. Ya never know. Come on down Ed!
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    brian...check your email re: raleigh 98 boot....

already sent you a reply........Thanks again!
    Brian
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    cool. i'll send it out tomorrow...don't worry about sending anything back....

do you have headphones? during hard to imagine on the soundcheck part...it was about 3:30 in the afternoon...august, central nc. thunderstorms, right? so anyway, it's all...start, stop. start stop. start stop. so during one of the starts, this huge thundercrack hits...and totally goes from one side of your head to the other...it's almost like it was perfectly timed....the old-school 900 dollar stereo mics and dat recorder worked beautifully that day....

i didn't do the audience recording myself, but i gave a ticket in row r section 2 to the guy who did. he's ultra-anal about his tapings, so he didn't make a peep the whole show...

hope you like it....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    Indianapolis
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Florida wont stop bumping until Pearl Jam starts rocking!!! Please play Florida! I know we have all these shitty hurricanes. But just give us some hope. Are we really out or is there more guacamole to be served. I'm sure its nasty and stale but we will take what ever you got. Let us know 2007???
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    New Orleans please... need a great excuse to go.. not that ya really need an excuse.. but rather a reason to plan.. but anyways.. this is my bump for the south
    boston: 7/91, 8/92, 4/94, 9/98(x2), 8/00(x2), 7/03(x3), 9/04(x2), 5/06(x2).
    augusta: 9/96
    montreal: 9/05
    hartford: 5/06
    St. Paul: 6/06
    las vegas: 7/06
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    lets make a push for 2000 post we must be heard

Agreed, and I totally hear ya!! Bump to that!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    A WaveA Wave Posts: 103
    The Boston concerts must have been intense, what is the general concensus out there for such high energy shows? The Boston/Mansfield bootlegs from the last 6 yrs have all been awesome. Not to downplay any other performances, but there is certainly a trend.
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    cool. i'll send it out tomorrow...don't worry about sending anything back....

do you have headphones? during hard to imagine on the soundcheck part...it was about 3:30 in the afternoon...august, central nc. thunderstorms, right? so anyway, it's all...start, stop. start stop. start stop. so during one of the starts, this huge thundercrack hits...and totally goes from one side of your head to the other...it's almost like it was perfectly timed....the old-school 900 dollar stereo mics and dat recorder worked beautifully that day....

i didn't do the audience recording myself, but i gave a ticket in row r section 2 to the guy who did. he's ultra-anal about his tapings, so he didn't make a peep the whole show...

hope you like it....

Awesome!

And of course a midnight bump for this thread in the name of the future Stanley Cup Champion Carolina Hurricanes (hopefully).
    Brian
  • Options
    ...Bugs...Bugs Posts: 8
    **scratches his head**
  • Options
    Tuesday Morning Bumpapalooza!
    Brian
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Good morning southerners!! ready any day for the announcement!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Back to the front of the line...bump
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Dear Pearl Jam:

Hurricane Season just isn't the same without you here. Please come visit and we can all dodge the storms together.

Oh, and you would be welcome to play a show or four while you're here.

Love,
    Florida

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Atlanta just gets sloppy seconds on Florida's hurricanes....but we need you here too!
    (late afternoon bump)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Even though I have broken down and decided to drive to Cinci, I still need an Atlanta show.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    We only bump because we care.
    Brian
  • Options
    jb13lettersjb13letters Posts: 220
    Wow, 70 pages now. Call this a "I've been off the board for a few days and I'm glad to see y'all keepin' it going" bump. :)
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • Options
    holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Please play Florida my wallett is toO empty to travel for a show but my heart is FULL of Pearl Jam love!!! Please play FLA!!! We miss you guys
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Options
    LongRhodeLongRhode Posts: 93
    I'll sign it.... even a mini tour of the South would be better than nothing right? Thinking back.. some of my favorite boots are from the South. Charlotte 2003, Atlanta 1994... and so on.

Do they tend to sell out down South? Which Southern cities have the best crowds?
    1991 - Warwick RI
    1994 - Boston Garden 1
    2003 - Mansfield 1
    2004 - Boston 1 & 2
    2006 - Albany, Boston 1, Dublin Ireland
    2008 - Mansfield 1 & 2, EV Boston 1
  • Options
    porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    Even though I have broken down and decided to drive to Cinci, I still need an Atlanta show.

So, true - still need the local Atlanta show, but I'm driving to Cincy too. Sounds like quite a few from ATL are. Who else is making the trip?
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Yep, in agreement. I'm flying to frickin Washington, renting a car and driving to the Gorge. And I STILL NEED ATLANTA, FLORIDA, NORTH CAROLINA..............Puleez.............
    (Tuesday nite BUMP)

ANYBODY FROM ATLANTA GOING TO THE GORGE????????? I'm going by myself.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Good Morning Great South....bump
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    therovertherover Posts: 88
    Rainy day bump for the NCers.

Bring it home Canes!!

PLAY RALEIGH
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Haven't posted in here in a while.

Follow in Neil's footsteps and play The Ryman.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    [size=+3]West Palm Beach..petty please...~[/size]

:)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    good morning all. Rainy days boring when your home alone.
  • Options
    FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Wish it would rain here in Dallas. It hasn't in about 40 days.

Oh, and BUMP!
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13