***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    one hour and two minutes til I go home.... the waiting is excruciating... but NOTHING like waiting for Pearl Jam to ...

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    you are welcome to scrounge around my backyard... filled with all those little critters :)
    Probably too long of a drive for a lab day. :D I am sure it would be interesting. I would really like to the Florida Scrub Jays that inhabit your part of the world.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Did Adam West steal their bat wings?
    Brian
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    "I got my Xmas single" BUMP! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    tybird wrote:
    Probably too long of a drive for a lab day. :D I am sure it would be interesting. I would really like to the Florida Scrub Jays that inhabit your part of the world.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~

they are pretty hard to miss on the drive out to the beach through the wildlife refuge. you really have to drive slowly, they dart across the road, very low to the ground.
    Beautiful little birds.

http://www.brevardzoo.org/conservation/download/9.pdf

NCBRI wrote:
    Did Adam West steal their bat wings?

I am so at a loss of where to look anymore for the answer... I even emailed the 10c "info" address to see if THEY know.

And that was an "easy" question!?!

Pearl_Juli wrote:
    "I got my Xmas single" BUMP! :D

There is still hope for Stoneg... I don't know about Weenie, though, who is still waiting for her Deep.

Oh well, gonna catch some basketball before I head out to the Canes game. If only I had the batmobile, I could negotiate the Triangle traffic much better.

THE SOUTH ABIDES
    Brian
    Not to make you guys who haven't received you Easter Single yet feel any worse, but the single has arrived in England apparently. You will get it soon......hopefully. I just got mine this past weekend. Its cool! :)
    Brian
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    I got my Deep Mag before Christmas from what I recall.Wife my have a slipped disc.She on really good drugs now.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • lukin321lukin321 Charlotte, NC Posts: 864
    Came home and found my single and santa barbara poster waiting for me...wooooo!!!
    9/1/98, 8/9/00, 8/12/00, 4/11/03, 4/12/03, 4/13/03, 4/19/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04, 10/3/04, 10/8/04, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 10/30/2013, 4/8/2016, 4/9/2016, 4/11/2016, 4/13/2016
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    southern bump
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:
    I got my Deep Mag before Christmas from what I recall.Wife my have a slipped disc.She on really good drugs now.

wishing i was on really good drugs now ;-)
    Has JTR given any tid bits today? Any hints
    ? Did he get his e mail yet?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    bottom of the page bump
  • daystar143daystar143 Posts: 367
    Dollpartz wrote:
    bottom of the page bump

Me, too. Gotta get the bumps in for Ty, who's had a busy day today! Especially a busy morning....

Ya'll have a great night, I'm on my way to a cooking class thingie where you get to take a bunch of cool food (including brownie cheesecake) home with you for later use. My family says yippppeeeeee!

Always,
    day
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
    I got an idea from one of my daughter dumb TV shows. They were having a fund raiser and they had a Car Bash.Where you paid like a 2 dollars to have a few whack at an old car.That would go with the Envoriment thing.Beat the gas hog.What do you think?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    lukin321 wrote:
    Came home and found my single and santa barbara poster waiting for me...wooooo!!!

yeh, those posters were lightning fast, weren't they?

by the way, a doctors appointment forced us to reschedule basketball watching until tomorrow or saturday....jtr's gonna have to spill the bat wings thing

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    Dollpartz wrote:
    wishing i was on really good drugs now ;-)

You and me both!! Paying the bills bump....at least I'm not at work! could def use some good pain pills right about now.

Totally not PJ related: Any of you Floridians know young Stephen Garcia? He's one of our new freshmen (USC quarterback) and I met him yesterday....his aunt works with me. That is one hot young man!! Here's hoping he can stay out of trouble and do Spurrier proud. And I'm a "fair-weather" fan even though I graduated from Carolina. Spurrier might just turn me around...

Yes, I know I could be his mother, just can't help but notice.

Peace,
    Pat

this place is like crack, isn't it?
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South

Going back to Dallas tomorrow

Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    pathorses wrote:
    You and me both!! Paying the bills bump....at least I'm not at work! could def use some good pain pills right about now.

Totally not PJ related: Any of you Floridians know young Stephen Garcia? He's one of our new freshmen (USC quarterback) and I met him yesterday....his aunt works with me. That is one hot young man!! Here's hoping he can stay out of trouble and do Spurrier proud. And I'm a "fair-weather" fan even though I graduated from Carolina. Spurrier might just turn me around...

Yes, I know I could be his mother, just can't help but notice.

Peace,
    Pat

this place is like crack, isn't it?

Just because you're older than he is means nothing. There are a lot of very wise young men out there who appreciate older women....... :)

How ya doin tonight (besides paying the bills - ugh)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Flagg wrote:
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South

Going back to Dallas tomorrow

Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South
    Play the South

So how ARE those California girls........? :) California definitely ain't Texas is it.... Northern CA is pretty cool though.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    stoneg wrote:

Oh no! Good luck with that.

stoneg wrote:
    Has JTR given any tid bits today? Any hints
    ? Did he get his e mail yet?

nada today. got email yesterday that said nothing more.

• pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    weenie wrote:
    Just because you're older than he is means nothing. There are a lot of very wise young men out there who appreciate older women....... :)

How ya doin tonight (besides paying the bills - ugh)

I'm good, my son tells me I should be out celebrating (got my bonus: at least 58% of it but hey, I'm not complaining!) but I think I'll wait for tomorrow night. No, this guy is SERIOUSLY young, he just turned 19........

stoneg, sorry for kidding about your wife's drugs. I really hope she will be OK, slipped discs......ugh! Good thing she has you, though!

For the love of all that is Southern

PLAY THE SOUTH AND ANNOUNCE IT SOON!!!!!!!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • holleroxxholleroxx Posts: 473
    Daily beggin' and bumpin' for some Southern Love please announce something soon this is making me go insane
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    SPALMA wrote:
    Oh no! Good luck with that.
    There she is!! Sounded like work sucked for you today.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    pathorses wrote:
    I'm good, my son tells me I should be out celebrating (got my bonus: at least 58% of it but hey, I'm not complaining!) but I think I'll wait for tomorrow night. No, this guy is SERIOUSLY young, he just turned 19........

stoneg, sorry for kidding about your wife's drugs. I really hope she will be OK, slipped discs......ugh! Good thing she has you, though!

For the love of all that is Southern

PLAY THE SOUTH AND ANNOUNCE IT SOON!!!!!!!!!

19 - oh yeah, well...... but it's nice to look and mentally drool...

HOO RAY for getting your bonus!! Yeah, celebrate tomorrow nite, don't want to go in with a hangover tomorrow. Too obvious.... :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    weenie wrote:
    So how ARE those California girls........? :) California definitely ain't Texas is it.... Northern CA is pretty cool though.

Ha ha . . .. not too bad for the most part! :)

I got off work early today so I hoped in the car and made the obligitory drive through Beverly Hills and then through Hollywood.

And after that, no, California is nothing like Texas. :D

Some really pretty areas though. I went to Malibu the other day and drove around Palos Verdes yesterday. Gorgeous scenery.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13