House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Dollpartz wrote:
    my 10 club number is not great, but check with stoney g, i think he has a kick ass one.

cannot believe we have posted for damn near a year, 10,000 + posts, and still nothing but crickets chirping and rumors flying!

enough bitching, back to the spring cleaning i go!
    My number is 145xxx. I have been all over the place.7th row.4th Row and 2nd row.I would be honored Splama.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    dangerboy wrote:
    as i understand it....

in 00 and 03, the tickets were broken up by seniority in blocks. when you got to the venue, you lined up at one of three or four windows, each one had a number range. 0-50,000, 50001 to 100,000, etc. the actual breakdown was based on who ordered what to each show. the ranges changed from show to show based on what member numbers ordered tickets....

anyway, you lined up. you get to the window, you show your id, the match your name with a "block" list, and give you the next pair off the top of the corresponding pile of tickets. first come, first served by seniority range. if your number is 10, and my number is 20, we're in the same block. but, if i'm ahead of you in line, i get the pair off the top before you do. this could (and did) result in people with higher numbers being in front of those with lower ones since both were in the same block but one was further up in line. also, we calculated how far back in line to be to get center, since the block started with seat one all the way to the right. i'd never want to be first in line....more like 8th or 10th, so as to work the ticket pile towards the center before getting my tix...

as of 06, the tickets are stuck in an envelope by member number before the show. and i believe they started in the center and worked their way out....straight, true seniority. i'm guessing it'll probably drop me back off of front row center...

unofficial sticky

I know in 00 and 03 I got mine based on my last name (a-m or whatever and so forth) and I think there were 3 lines....this was in Charlotte but I think that's how it was at the Gorge as well. I was so heat and excitement-addled that I'm not quite sure about the Gorge. I don't think you'll be hurt by any means, not with 5 digits!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    So who are people taking to the shows with them?

I plan on hitting 2 shows. Atlanta and Nashville (assuming it is Nashville). My brother in law will go with me to the first show and I am going to get my brother to go to Nashville since he has never seen PJ live.

yea, about that, lol....i have no idea. my husband would be the obvious choice, but since he is in medic school, he probably can't get away. and he's not a big fan, altho he does like them well enough i guess. in kissimmee, i took a coworker who also was not a big fan and hoped to convert her, but she didn't come out of there being the big pj fan i assumed she would. so, i may just go solo this time and party with you guys, at least you appreciate them as much as i do! i'm thinking more fun that way!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    stoneg wrote:
    My number is 145xxx. I have been all over the place.7th row.4th Row and 2nd row.I would be honored Splama.

nice!
    pathorses wrote:
    I know in 00 and 03 I got mine based on my last name (a-m or whatever and so forth) and I think there were 3 lines....this was in Charlotte but I think that's how it was at the Gorge as well. I was so heat and excitement-addled that I'm not quite sure about the Gorge. I don't think you'll be hurt by any means, not with 5 digits!
    I remember 2003 waiting in line and I was pretty far back in the line at WPB.I got 7th row center.And at Tampa I was further up in line and got 4 the row Mike.I thought It was your 10 club # plus how far up you were in line.???
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Dollpartz wrote:
    nice!
    Leathermandi's hubby has like 89xxx.Or something like that.A really good number.So she will be pretty close with him.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    I remember 2003 waiting in line and I was pretty far back in the line at WPB.I got 7th row center.And at Tampa I was further up in line and got 4 the row Mike.I thought It was your 10 club # plus how far up you were in line.???

Maybe it depends on the venue.....I've always walked right up (!) I know that's not the norm. I'm talking about getting there at like 3 or 4:00 in the afternoon, though....I think at the Gorge we went around 1:00 just to cool off in the car with AC! I'm sure I'll spend time waiting in line if this tour actually happens!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
    pathorses wrote:
    Maybe it depends on the venue.....I've always walked right up (!) I know that's not the norm. I'm talking about getting there at like 3 or 4:00 in the afternoon, though....I think at the Gorge we went around 1:00 just to cool off in the car with AC! I'm sure I'll spend time waiting in line if this tour actually happens!
    I heard from Leathermandi in 2006 they pretty much just walked up.I hope that is the way it is going from now on.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    I heard from Leathermandi in 2006 they pretty much just walked up.I hope that is the way it is going from now on.

Yep, works for me!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • KertokovichKertokovich Posts: 193
    My number is not that great, as I lost it due to letting my membership lapse, anyways it is in the 3xxxxx and still I was dead center 19th row at Smirnoff Amp in Dallas. Those were the best seats I had ever had to a show aaand it made a huge difference in my enjoyment. I could actually see the band without straining my eyes. I would be happy with that again if they come to Dallas. From what I have read though it is iffy that they will make it to Texas. Not sure how far it is from Fort Worth to Nashville, but that is the lcosest town I have heard about to me. I am hoping they consider Oklahoma or Kansas City part of the midwest.
    Can't You Feel This World, With Your Heart and Not Your Brain
    Nov. 1993 OKC
    Sept. 1995 Austin
    July 1998 Kansas City
    Oct. 2000 Dallas
    June 2003 Dallas
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    stoneg wrote:

Awww, thank you!
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    Bump.

Hope tomorrow's the day, but I have no NEW news myself, so I doubt it.

Love. Love. Love. Love. LOVE.
    Dollpartz wrote:
    yea, about that, lol....i have no idea. my husband would be the obvious choice, but since he is in medic school, he probably can't get away. and he's not a big fan, altho he does like them well enough i guess. in kissimmee, i took a coworker who also was not a big fan and hoped to convert her, but she didn't come out of there being the big pj fan i assumed she would. so, i may just go solo this time and party with you guys, at least you appreciate them as much as i do! i'm thinking more fun that way!

we'll be there with you.

you are never alone when you are with like kind.

I backpacked thru Europe alone for 4 months and was never alone. In fact, I met my husband. 24 years ago.

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Dollpartz wrote:

Yeah, you won't be alone...... like SPALMA says, you'll have people like yourself (hardcores) to hang with. I was alone the 2nd night of the Gorge and had a blast with the people around me. Sometimes, being alone is a really different experience, in a positive way.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    Originally Posted by Dollpartz
    Well you are more then welcome to come with Jackie and I.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Dollpartz wrote:
    You are more then welcome to come with Jackie and I.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    pathorses wrote:

they changed it for 06. it was by member number preselected ticket then. in 03, you lined up by member number and drew from a block of tickets first come, first served, within a member # range.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    stoneg wrote:
    Leathermandi's hubby has like 89xxx.Or something like that.A really good number.So she will be pretty close with him.

if that's the case, we should be sitting right next to each other ;)

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    dangerboy wrote:
    if that's the case, we should be sitting right next to each other ;)

Our number...(and yes, its our number, since it was in our wedding vowls to share the number :D ) is actually 108

damn.... that number just made my number look like a bitch :D
  • JTRJTR Posts: 347
    All I know is I probably don't need to party with Leathermandi. "Five across the lips".

Looking forward to tomorrow's trivia edition.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Good night The South.
    Hopefully the birdies start chirping this week.

The South Abides
    Brian
    JTR wrote:
    All I know is I probably don't need to party with Leathermandi. "Five across the lips".

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Our number...(and yes, its our number, since it was in our wedding vowls to share the number :D ) is actually 108

damn.... that number just made my number look like a bitch :D

We'll wave to you from the boonies ... 299xxx

Damn, this thing dropped off the third page...
    Back up there now!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    JTR wrote:

ditto
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    Just curious. What kind of seats will I most likely get if I'm not a member of 10C (if they decide to play Nashville)? Will the the band look like ants from my seat if I'm not a member?
  • gardenlovergardenlover Posts: 185
    a great hike today bump!

wow was it beautiful here in the upstate.

When you have worn out your shoes, the strength of the shoe leather has passed into the fiber of your body. I measure your health by the number of shoes and hats and clothes you have worn out. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

peace
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
    dangerboy wrote:
    they changed it for 06. it was by member number preselected ticket then. in 03, you lined up by member number and drew from a block of tickets first come, first served, within a member # range.

I see you were in Charlotte in 03 and I swear to you, I did not line up by my member number nor did I draw a ticket........Maybe because there was no line? But I'm sure the windows were alphabetically arranged, not numerically. And I'm too old for hallucinogenics these days....? Oh hell, it doesn't really matter.
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10