~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

What he said!
    Brian
  • pathorsespathorses Posts: 319
    Good morning......oops, afternoon!
    I hate this time change, not a morning person so I hate to lose an hour. I'll get used to it, though. Beautiful day again.
    I dreamed about a summer tour but can't remember details....all good, though!

PLAY THE SOUTH IN 2007!!!!!!
    Atlanta 3/94
    Charleston 10/96
    Greenville 4/98
    Charlotte 8/00
    Charlotte 4/03
    Gorge I & II 7/06
    Columbia 6/08
    Jazz Festival 5/10
    Noblesville 5/10
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    We need 10C news!! bump....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    SOON!!
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    A very sleepy Sunday morning here in the South.

Everybody knows this is nowhere.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    JTR wrote:
    I certainly don't trust it. It doesn't match mine at all.

I don't think anybody is actually trusting it... the only word is the officlal word and we all know that.

that that's why I sent emails.. put it on a thread page and it takes off like fire and becomes gospel. Half the fun of reading these threads is to see the progression of rumors and see who's right-est and who's wrong-est. Just fun, but not too serious.

...However, a secret word from a trusted credible friend is one notch above...
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    NewmanUSPS wrote:
    Solo gig for him. I've seen him once before with Fleetwood Mac in 1996 and he is unreal.

Gin Blossoms opened. ugh

Gin Blossoms - Ugh -- Really?

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    SPALMA wrote:
    Gin Blossoms - Ugh -- Really?

i know, i used to like the Gin Blossoms. what happened? bad show or you're just not a fan?
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    tybird wrote:
    A very sleepy Sunday morning here in the South.

Everybody knows this is nowhere.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

indeed it is!

a much needed day of rest....
    indeed it is!

Here's to rest........:)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    page 666 :eek:
    Brian
    indeed it is!

one hour less of much needed rest, today (don'tforgetdaylightsavings)

We're gonna hit 10,0000 today....... :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    I might have to take it there myself..... it's such a beautiful day outside.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • dq4lifedq4life Posts: 154
    play nashville..... as soon as possible!!!
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Hey guys,I am working today.Home for lunch.How is everyone.Here is a bump for 10,000!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    Hey guys,I am working today.Home for lunch.How is everyone.Here is a bump for 10,000!

Thanks! Here's to our reaching 10,000 today!
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    We're gonna hit 10,0000 today....... :)

We are so almost there!!

Hey weenie I was thinking about a design for our T-Shirts why don't we make them like the pick T-Shirts?The font is basic enough.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    OK,I have to go back to work now.So Happy 10,000!!! I wonder who will get it.Tybird? I hope Splama gets it!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    Hey weenie I was thinking about a design for our T-Shirts why don't we make them like the pick T-Shirts?The font is basic enough.

I am enjoying seeing what you guys come up with. Whatever the design (even if it is just a phrase) - it will be special.

Oh, and I held up a sign in Lisbon which ED vedder responded to -
    I'll pantomime every second of it out to all of you when I meet you (with my husband patiently rolling his eyes in the background - but I am not fooled - he was thrilled too).

And I would like to send it to whomever has the best 10c club number (and therefore seats) and if you are close enough, ask that you throw it up on stage. Would that be possible?

The reason being is that i had some writing on it (for Mike) that I wanted them to see - maybe Ed Vedder might remember it and not just throw it away. (ok, in my dreams, but it was a signifcant moment in MY life).
    It is tied into some drawings that I did for the Denver CCFA scrap book and Mike's connection to Titusville, Florida.

Ok, a stupid Long story... but... Please?

stoneg wrote:
    OK,I have to go back to work now.So Happy 10,000!!! I wonder who will get it.Tybird? I hope Splama gets it!

you are soooo kind. I am planning to get to 9999 and hold for Tybird.

stoneg wrote:

Yeah, the pick idea would be good. We'll be limited on how much area we have to print in. It can get really expensive. I kinda sorta got a design down yesterday. After I get with a vendor to make sure it's doable, I'll put it up on photobucket so everybody can take a look. I think it covers what people have mentioned the most and is also sorta personalized. But again, have to make sure it's do-able.....
    Thanks for the input stoneg....
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Working the Sunday crossword puzzle bump

Everybody knows this is nowhere

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    SPALMA wrote:
    I am enjoying seeing what you guys come up with. Whatever the design (even if it is just a phrase) - it will be special.

Oh, and I held up a sign in Lisbon which ED vedder responded to -
    I'll pantomime every second of it out to all of you when I meet you (with my husband patiently rolling his eyes in the background - but I am not fooled - he was thrilled too).

And I would like to send it to whomever has the best 10c club number (and therefore seats) and if you are close enough, ask that you throw it up on stage. Would that be possible?

The reason being is that i had some writing on it (for Mike) that I wanted them to see - maybe Ed Vedder might remember it and not just throw it away. (ok, in my dreams, but it was a signifcant moment in MY life).
    It is tied into some drawings that I did for the Denver CCFA scrap book and Mike's connection to Titusville, Florida.

Ok, a stupid Long story... but... Please?

SPALMA: I don't know about the rest of the group. But I DO know that pathorses has a good number. She's been in 10C since almost the beginning.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    tybird wrote:
    Working the Sunday crossword puzzle bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Ty, you giong to be around for the 10,000th post? you should have it.

SPALMA wrote:
    you are soooo kind. I am planning to get to 9999 and hold for Tybird.
    No.......you're soooo kind. :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    weenie wrote:
    SPALMA: I don't know about the rest of the group. But I DO know that pathorses has a good number. She's been in 10C since almost the beginning.

very cool, thanks,
    when the shows get closer, I'll start begging amongst the friends.

SPALMA wrote:
    Ty, you giong to be around for the 10,000th post? you should have it.
    I guess I could hang around for a few minutes.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    stoneg wrote:

No offense Ty and SPALMA, but I wish gardenlover would get it. He started this whole thing off but is apparently so busy with his restaurant that he doesn't get to post often.
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • here we go...
    4/18/03, 10/6/04, 9/11/05, 6/24/06, 6/16/08, ?