***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    TheGossman wrote:
    you know your SN looks familiar, do you know Eli (Stickboy)....I think I heard him mention you afew times

yeh stickboy rocks!.. where the heck is stickboy these days?...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    yeh stickboy rocks!.. where the heck is stickboy these days?...~

the man is a nomad :D

he is down south here, in florida :D
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    weenie wrote:
    Enjoy the views. Pretty country. And enjoy the Eagles as well.

~Play the South sometime~

And PJ you too can see the pretty country and the awesome birds!
    Pretty country indeed.........I had never ventured far off the beaten path in that area......very lovely indeed.

Got a distant, and I do mean distant, look at a possible juvenile Golden Eagle as it was contouring just above the tree line on the mountain opposite the one from which we viewing it...............cold, cold, blustery day....not really a great day for raptor viewing.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    It's damn beautiful in places down here......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    Binaural wrote:
    I'm sorry :( :D
    Well lets face it this thread is carrying some weight and I have no doubt that the band and their organisation will have noticed. Plus they wouldn't ramp up the equitment and crew for a few European dates, they'll be hittin the US (I mean it's been more than a fortnight right? :D I joke) and I don't see how they could neglect to hit at least a few Southern dates. Fingers crossed.

hey...thank you very much for the good vibes from across the ocean. honestly, i was a little afraid after yuor first question that you were setting us up for some "shut up i live at the north pole and it's been 15 years since they've played here get over it travel like everybody else" rant.....

is there a "play ireland" petition? i'd be happy to lend my support based purely on your friendliness

unofficial sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    tybird wrote:
    Pretty country indeed.........I had never ventured far off the beaten path in that area......very lovely indeed.

Got a distant, and I do mean distant, look at a possible juvenile Golden Eagle as it was contouring just above the tree line on the mountain opposite the one from which we viewing it...............cold, cold, blustery day....not really a great day for raptor viewing.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    It's damn beautiful in places down here......

Yep, that it is. Glad you had such an enjoyable day IN THE SOUTH.

Goodnite jammers everywhere.....
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    Yep, that it is. Glad you had such an enjoyable day IN THE SOUTH.

Goodnite jammers everywhere.....
    Good night.......

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Yah mule! yah mule! yah mule!!!! Let's F'n go I got a roe of corn to go!!!! I got to get my meal in so we can see some Pearl Jam!
    dean stirk
  • Let's Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Suddenly there is an urgency for everything nice!!!! C'mon Al Gore get your ass in gear, get some of that family money and let's save the world!!!!!!!!
    dean stirk
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    dangerboy wrote:
    hey...thank you very much for the good vibes from across the ocean. honestly, i was a little afraid after yuor first question that you were setting us up for some "shut up i live at the north pole and it's been 15 years since they've played here get over it travel like everybody else" rant.....

is there a "play ireland" petition? i'd be happy to lend my support based purely on your friendliness

unofficial sticky
    Thats cool, I fully understand that travelling takes time and money that people don't nessacerily have at the same time. Plus having finaly seen them in August, and going to another four shows in June I'm all about the good vibes. They'll tour the south, if there is one thing they are consistent about it's delivering to the fans, plus their four year absence will have created the demand that some said was lacking.
    Haha, well we WERE trying to get them to play an intimate venue on St Paddy's day because of the mass Jammer convergence so support is always welcome :D but seein as they're returning in June I'm not going to act like a spoilt child:D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Morning jammers-
    It's a gorgeous day in the South, enjoy~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    2nd page save.............congrats on 7500+ posts, gang.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    I wonder how many posts we need to make till we get some shows down here?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    stoneg wrote:
    I wonder how many posts we need to make till we get some shows down here?
    We'll just have to find out, I guess? :)

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Dollpartz wrote:
    hey there....so obviously you guys had a great time in savannah?
    Hey there lady!! Yes, Savannah was super cool and Mandi and her husband Eric rock.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    the man is a nomad :D

he is down south here, in florida :D

whoa...the last i heard he was in ny... well, it's good to know he is safe and back down here...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    What a beautiful day in TX today!! All we need is some Pearl Jam and it would be perfect :)

~play the south~
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Bumping on a beautiful day in north Georgia :)
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Bump UP
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    Bumping on a beautiful day in north Georgia :)
    Hope it is not as cold and windy as it was in Walker County, Georgia yesterday.........brrrrrrr.

~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky daytona 500 bump baby!

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    Bump

• Hey we need to get going on the post here.

The New Zealand Rumours 2 has like 22,xxx post and they started only month before this one.

Pearl Jam just stop our insanity before we hit 10,000 post.

Play the South.

We don't bite I promise.

Well some of the girls might if they get ahold of Eddie.
    Mike V

"Can't buy what you want because it's free"
    Corduroy
    Vitalogy

Choices are made, but only you can make them.
    You live life, but does it live for you?
    Facades pop up in this world everyday.
    Only you can decide to see through them or help put another brick in the wall.
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
  • Florida Bump! Come South!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    its good to see that everyone finally realizes that they are DEFINATLEY coming at last! Hurry, MAKE THE ANNOUCEMENT ALREADY!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    MikeVon wrote:
    Hey we need to get going on the post here.

The New Zealand Rumours 2 has like 22,xxx post and they started only month before this one.

Pearl Jam just stop our insanity before we hit 10,000 post.

Play the South.

We don't bite I promise.

Well some of the girls might if they get ahold of Eddie.

And the NZ2 thread has 266 contributors, and our South thread has............

.....652 contributors.

i love numbers.
    Goodnight.

• Fuck The South.

Play Indiana.

WOOOOOOOOO
    Noblesville 6/03
    Toledo 10/04
    Grand Rapids 10/04
    Grand Rapids 5/06
    Cleveland 5/06
    Cincinnati 6/06
    *hopefully sometime before I die* Noblesville

Songs I'm hoping to hear live: Nothingman, In My Tree, Indifference, and Animal
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~
    ~ Play The South ~