London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Mi casa su casa

Does that mean I get free lodging when I stay in Ireland during my future European vacation? :D haha.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    Does that mean I get free lodging when I stay in Ireland during my future European vacation? :D haha.

Muchos Muchos!!
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    bring on the boys to the south!!!!!!!

TOUR 2007!!!!!!!
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    Me & a friend booked a hotel room for Bonaroo a week before all this Pearl Jam speculation, so I'm hoping for that and for them to return to Texas.

Don't let me down! Play the South!
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Hmm Money is tight right now. if they did a mini south tour i might skip bonoroo in favor of 2-3 pj shows.

although the bonorro line up is great looking or the supposed line up
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Hey everyone - been working my tail off the past couple days, and on into this weekend as well probably - so excuse my absence please.

HOWEVER, I can feel the momentum building......they're going to be down here in a couple months, I know it in my gut. Probably not too many cities like SPALMA said, but enough to give us that rush we're all needing so badly.
    THE SOUTH ROCKS!!
    and so do the people on this thread!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    stoneg wrote:
    What southern cities do you think they will play?Virginia Beach,Charlotte,Greensboro,Atlanta,West Palm Beach(2 nighter I hope)Orlando,Tampa,New Orleans,Memphis,and Nashville
    like I said before I think it will look alot like these cities.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    stoneg wrote:
    like I said before I think it will look alot like these cities.

sorry not Texas cities listed....list is wrong. (-: I'm freakin excited..yea baby yea....give me some dates.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    callen wrote:
    sorry not Texas cities listed....list is wrong. (-: I'm freakin excited..yea baby yea....give me some dates.
    OPPS!!! Sorry Dallas and Houston too. My Bad!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

I can smell the the little birdy meat! Little birdy meat is so tasty (grilled with a little Tabasco) while tailgaiting at a southern tour venue! BRING THAT LITTLE BIRDY SOUTH!

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!
    - Benjamin Franklin

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.
    -Will Rogers

Found this on the bottom of page two.....

PLAY THE SOUTH

PLAY THE SOUTH

PLAY THE SOUTH
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    texas 2007
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • moe0227moe0227 Posts: 21
    yield2me wrote:
    texas 2007
    :D
  • Dollpartz wrote:
    No No No

Found this on the bottom of page two.....

PLAY THE SOUTH

PLAY THE SOUTH

PLAY THE SOUTH

We can never let that happen. Yeah, play the south please.
    Found this at the bottom of PAGE FIVE!!!

And I'm sorry, but I've got to vent.....

Not only have I NOT received my "Deep" yet, but I've asked 10C to change my address TWICE and it still hasn't been changed. If tiks went on sale tomorrow, I'd be royally screwed......

WTF is going on over there in the Great NW?
    I want PJ to play the South, but I also want to be able to ORDER SOME FREAKING TICKETS!!!!

Guess I'll have to renew my membership early to get my address changed.....
    :(

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Another great day of winter birding in the South..............Red Crossbills, Hairy Woodpecker, Wild Turkey, Pileated Woodpecker and the endangered Red-cockaded Woodpecker.........and this is a credit course!!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    tybird wrote:
    Another great day of winter birding in the South..............Red Crossbills, Hairy Woodpecker, Wild Turkey, Pileated Woodpecker and the endangered Red-cockaded Woodpecker.........and this is a credit course!!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

ROFLMAO, you said Hairy Woodpecker......

God I miss Beavis and Butthead!
    Dollpartz wrote:
    ROFLMAO, you said Hairy Woodpecker......

God I miss Beavis and Butthead!
    Hah hah.........you said hairy.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • long morning, long afternoon, long night at work-BUMP THIS F**KIN THREAD BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato. ~Lewis Grizzard
    “It’s the idea that people living close to nature tend to be noble. It’s seeing all those sunsets that does it. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. Living close to nature is wonderful for your mental health.”

Daniel Quinn
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky

please, please, please let this be it...

oh, and i'm all for testing out the "hometown show" seniority option on the "not for you 06/play the south for trees 07" tour ;)

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    Bumping back to the top.Found it on page 2.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Early morning bump...........

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Good morning jammers! :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    dangerboy wrote:
    unofficial sticky

please, please, please let this be it...

oh, and i'm all for testing out the "hometown show" seniority option on the "not for you 06/play the south for trees 07" tour ;)

Yeah, instead of an avocado on the T-shirts, they should have a picture of a Southern Pine tree, with one of tybird's woodpeckers sitting in it, and a big red circle with a slash thru it. (international symbol for no is what I'm trying to describe). Anybody out there have access to T-shirt screening equipment?
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    Found this thread "off the grid"....
    total of two pages on the board.
    I guess 10C didn't like my idea.

Anyway, I just got out of the shower and was thinking more about T-shirts.....
    Is this a dumb idea?
    I thought at each stop on the Southern tour one of us "faithful" could throw a shirt up onto the stage....

Hell, if someone has access to inexpensive shirts, I could do the design - I've done it several times. I'd be willing to handle the distribution and sale.

dumb idea?
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,412
    Well southerners, I think this is it..After 1,000,000,000 posts it finally might happen. If you read the " tweet tweet " carefully it says to make sure your 10c membership is up to date or else youll be singing the blues. So , Im thinking a new orleans show is in the works then wrapping around the south a little and back up the east coast again.. Maybe another Borgata, Philly, MSG? Wherever it is im fucking there. Virginia Beach? Myrtle Beach? Satansbedbugs backyard?
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016, 2024
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022, 2023
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    Baltimore- 2024
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016 (night 2) , 2024 (night1)
    East Rutherford, New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - Lollapalooza 2007
    Seattle- Gorge 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • I think good news is own it's way my fine southern friends. Here's to all the time in and effort put in by the most enlightend music fans. If they don't play the south this board will be insane. Have a good day everyone!!!!!