Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Pearl_Juli wrote:
    No. Because Arsenal sucks.

ha.

:p C.Ronaldo>>>>>Thierry Henry :p

Yes, Arsenal definitely showed how much the suck by beating Man ure last night.
    Great goal by none other than "Thierry Henry" to win!!
    Great to do the double over united this season!!

Clichy versus Ronaldo.
    http://i16.tinypic.com/2l8ydug.gif
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • SPALMA wrote:
    pussy

Me or Ronaldo??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,293
    a second page save.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    Me or Ronaldo??

Ronaldo! :) I think you're cool.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

• weenie wrote:
    Canton is a nice area. I'd like to move out of the city (current topic of conversation on this thread) and get a couple of acres in that area. Need to find a job in the north part of the city first - as you are well aware - traffic SUCKS here.

Buckhead bars aren't the happening place anymore. Now it's the Highlands and Little Five Points. Buckhead has gotten sort of rundown - the formerly hopping bar area of it anyway.

Anyway, I made it thru the ROUGH WORK today and now it's time for a goodnight BUMP.

Pleasant dreams fellow jammers~~~~~~~~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Ow! I think I just told my age! I have been to Little Five Points and loved it, but heck, I think I'd just as soon settle for a cheeseburger and Frosty Orange at the Varsity and call it a day. :)

Our daughter will be starting at Oglethorpe in the fall, she'll have to hold down the family honor (?) for nightlife.

Hmmmm...come to think of it...is the Varsity another good reason to play the South????
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    daystar143 wrote:
    Ow! I think I just told my age! I have been to Little Five Points and loved it, but heck, I think I'd just as soon settle for a cheeseburger and Frosty Orange at the Varsity and call it a day. :)

Our daughter will be starting at Oglethorpe in the fall, she'll have to hold down the family honor (?) for nightlife.

Hmmmm...come to think of it...is the Varsity another good reason to play the South????

Oglethorpe is a most EXCELLENT school. Liberal Arts major? English major? I live less than a mile from the campus. Tell her that someone you know will be keeping an eye on her....... that'll freak her out but GOOD!! She doesn't want to hang in Buckhead. Lots of trouble there nowdays and the police are on every corner. I'm not saying that she would be troubled or hassled, just not the best environment. She'll be way better off in the Highlands.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    and
    GO COLTS......
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • weenie wrote:
    Oglethorpe is a most EXCELLENT school. Liberal Arts major? English major? I live less than a mile from the campus. Tell her that someone you know will be keeping an eye on her....... that'll freak her out but GOOD!! She doesn't want to hang in Buckhead. Lots of trouble there nowdays and the police are on every corner. I'm not saying that she would be troubled or hassled, just not the best environment. She'll be way better off in the Highlands.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    and
    GO COLTS......

Wow!!! She's totally thrilled. She's International Relations most likely with a China focus. (She spent 17 days in China last summer on a student ambasador program).

I'll tell her that I have my sources EVERYWHERE...which she already believes in Birmingham. (She has been known to lament that she can't get aways with crap because her Mom knows everyone and anything she can think of, her stepfather has already thought of, done and taken the penalty for!)

Actually, she's a pretty great kid, my biggest worry at this point is the proximity to Lennox and Phipps and her known love of shopping. (A genetic trait she inherited from me, Ty would say!)
    The Daystar

"But --you say that Dreams have no power here? Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar...Ask yourselves, all of you...What power would hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to Dream of Heaven?" Dream speaking to Lucifer as written by Neil Gaiman.
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Play The South! Please?!!!!........

Yup, What he/she said...........................................................:D

Oh, yeah......can ya say..DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That must have taken a purrrrrrrrrrrty long time!!!
    Back from Birding in the Black Belt region of Alabama.......actually Perry County, Alabama.........some eco-tourism for one of the poorest counties in the U.S.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Bumping back to the top.And wishing Dollpartz is feeling better.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Get Well soon Dollpartz...........

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    daystar143 wrote:
    Wow!!! She's totally thrilled. She's International Relations most likely with a China focus. (She spent 17 days in China last summer on a student ambasador program).

I'll tell her that I have my sources EVERYWHERE...which she already believes in Birmingham. (She has been known to lament that she can't get aways with crap because her Mom knows everyone and anything she can think of, her stepfather has already thought of, done and taken the penalty for!)

Actually, she's a pretty great kid, my biggest worry at this point is the proximity to Lennox and Phipps and her known love of shopping. (A genetic trait she inherited from me, Ty would say!)

Yeah, I hear that.... :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

2nd page rescue and Good night y'all.
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Yes, Arsenal definitely showed how much the suck by beating Man ure last night.
    Great goal by none other than "Thierry Henry" to win!!
    Great to do the double over united this season!!

Clichy versus Ronaldo.
    http://i16.tinypic.com/2l8ydug.gif

hahahaha! so I was right...I was just checking to confirm if you were a gunner ;)

I like Fabregas, Baptista and Van Persie. They are class. I suppose so is Henry, but I don't think he's "the coolest/greatest."

I still think C.Ronaldo is a good player, inspite of his shitty character.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    Good morning bump,Here's to getting to 6500 today.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Good morning bump

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

onto 6500
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    I still think C.Ronaldo is a good player, inspite of his shitty character.

My husband is Portuguese and embarrassed to death by Ronaldo. Great skills, but not much else. He's not very popular in Portugal.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • SPALMA wrote:
    Ronaldo! :) I think you're cool.

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Oh........you!!!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    stoneg wrote:
    Good morning bump,Here's to getting to 6500 today.

YEAH! 6500 today!! Can we DO IT?

It IS Twofer Tuesday or Double Shot Tuesday, whichever you prefer....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    YEAH! 6500 today!! Can we DO IT?

It IS Twofer Tuesday or Double Shot Tuesday, whichever you prefer....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

And I just hit 700 - my personal milestone.

Here's my second shot......
    C'mon y'all, ante up!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
    here is my 2nd in 2 for tuesday.BUMP!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    little help here please....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    :)
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

Henry David Thoreau
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    The South without PJ?
    It's hard to imagine.

~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~

in 07
    Brian
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    And a little two fer reading:

Article on PJ and other artists chances of making it into the Rock Hall of Fame when they become elligible: http://www.avclub.com/content/node/57744

~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~
    ~ PLAY THE SOUTH ~

in 07
    Brian
    Working for 6500

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~