***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Working twice as hard since it's "Two for Tuesday"

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    this is starting to look grim lol for the near future anyways...
    Hold your head up..........tomorrow's another day.....

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    ....today is "Two for Tuesday"

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279

Why so glum?

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    SPALMA wrote:
    Why so glum?

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

im sorry not trying to be a bummer...

one would just assume that if what we were shooting for (spring/summer) we probably would have heard something by now...

im still keeping faith though:)
    im still keeping faith though:)
    Good Girl!!!! Show them our strength and resolve!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    I think there is time to announce a march-april southern tour. I'll lose faith if they haven't announced by mid-Feb (for April).

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Having some fun on a "Tuesday for Two".........or is that "Two for Tuesday"??? :)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    tybird wrote:
    Good Girl!!!! Show them our strength and resolve!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

:)
    :)
    :):):):):)

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    A "Two for Tuesday" bump........as we head down the road to 6500 posts!!!!

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
  • DELETEDDELETED Posts: 421
    I'm gonna be #6500, bitches!!!!!!!! lmao

Here's one of two signings for Tuesday...You'll see more of me...lol

• cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    SPALMA wrote:

yeah i did. NOT getting my hope up at all. not saying ruling out the south, but i could def see em scheduling shows in florida and georgia for instance, but not texas. oh well, i'll make a trip out of it fo sho if they play close enough. that or borgata (hint hint:)). but since i'm in this thread....

PLAY THE MOTHAFUCKING SOUTH THEY DESERVE TO ROCK AS MUCH AS ANYONE FROM BOSTON (F U EPSTEIN), NYC, SEATTLE, OR PHILLY!

PLAY THE SOUTH!
    Yup, I just saw it! and I say HELL YEAH!!!!

oh, yeah...Here's my two of two signings for Tuesday! lol
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Bonoroo and a mini southern tour :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    I will see you all this year then! Like i posted a while back, we should all meet up before a show for drinks or something, would be cool to meet you all!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Two for Tuesday, yeah!!!
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky buzz buzz buzz bump

i'm going postal if it's anything north of dc

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Come on guys! Let's look at this in a logical light. They've toured from Sep 05 to Dec 06 and didn't play the south.

If as it seems they are heading out again next year, do you think they would ignore the south again?

I look forward to the south boots sometime next year.

If however they have to choose between the south and the UK then bollocks to the lot of you!
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    TheGossman wrote:
    I will see you all this year then! Like i posted a while back, we should all meet up before a show for drinks or something, would be cool to meet you all!
    Yes we must have a southerns only PJ meetup before the show.Looks like we will hear some news really soon.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Two for Tuesday
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    now only 11 from 6500.YEAH!!!!!!!
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    now only 10 away

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ...and do I hear 9 away from 6500?

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

Two for Tuesday
    TheGossman wrote:

Yes, that would be really kick ass if we all could meet up!!!

ps. I am determined to be post #6500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 away, look out below!!! lmao
    Yes, that would be really kick ass if we all could meet up!!!

ps. I am determined to be post #6500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 away, look out below!!! lmao
    Try seven more posts for #6500 on for size......

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~

~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~
    ~Play the South~