***Official Please Play The South Petition***

Comments

• SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    stoneg wrote:
    any new word on the O Rock rumor?

I emailed them too, but today is a big O Rock sponsored concert with many bands... so no one is home.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
    tybird wrote:
    The tybird is down with a sinus infection
    spent most of the day asleep
    the rest of the day at the Doc
    Two shots in the ass and a couple of pills to go

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Make us well

I sure hopeyou feel better... I went from spinal meningitis to sinus infection and am now just on my feet after two weeks.

Take it easy and rest.. don't push yourself. We often get ack into the race when we are still susceptable.

The board is not the same without you :)

• Please
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please!!!!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~PJ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ KoL ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/14/95, Charlotte 2000, 2003:4/15, 4/16, 7/1, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 2006: 5/27, 5/28, 5/30;6/17/08, 6/28/08
    *** www.myspace.com/pirljamgirl***
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Christmas Shopping on line.....
    BUMP

Please Play the South~~

and tybird - get well! Sinus infections SUCK
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    tybird wrote:
    The tybird is down with a sinus infection
    spent most of the day asleep
    the rest of the day at the Doc
    Two shots in the ass and a couple of pills to go

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Make us well

OUCH!

Got the antibiotic ass shot myself a few days ago and and now winding up a Zpak.

What's with all of us FAITHFULL SOUTHERN JAMMERS getting sick????

Lack of LIVE PEARL JAM maybe?????

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH, WE'RE DROPPIN' LIKE FLIES DOWN HERE!!!!
  • SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
    Waiting, watching the clock...
    See this needle...a see my hand...
    Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
    Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
    Turn me up...won't turn you away...
  • Oh please oh please oh please! PLAY THE SOUTH!
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Please?
    Dallas '98 - Dallas '00 - OKC '03 - Dallas '03

www.myspace.com/lance_gray

www.bonafidedarling.com
    SBC03 wrote:
    Waiting, watching the clock...

It's four oclock, it's got to stop.

• I haven't been here in a while. C'mon down guys.
    4.FOOTSTEPS
    Tampa x 3, West Palm, Kissimmee, Vegas
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    SPALMA wrote:
    I sure hopeyou feel better... I went from spinal meningitis to sinus infection and am now just on my feet after two weeks.

Take it easy and rest.. don't push yourself. We often get ack into the race when we are still susceptable.

The board is not the same without you :)
    Thanks..........I have a great wife to monitor my progress and make sure I stay on the road to recovery.........two shots........an antibiotic and a drug to break up the mucus build-up ( a horse pill, if I ever saw one)....should do the trick
    Rock on......

Pearl Jam
    The South
    For our mental health, too.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Dollpartz wrote:
    OUCH!

Got the antibiotic ass shot myself a few days ago and and now winding up a Zpak.

What's with all of us FAITHFULL SOUTHERN JAMMERS getting sick????

Lack of LIVE PEARL JAM maybe?????

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH, WE'RE DROPPIN' LIKE FLIES DOWN HERE!!!!
    Yeah,my wife and daughter are sick too.And I am fighting to not getting it.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    Christmas decorations and UF football today. Nice day to recover.
    And listen to Pearl Jam.

SPALMA wrote:
    Christmas decorations and UF football today. Nice day to recover.
    And listen to Pearl Jam.
    Good luck on the game.........hoping UCLA pulls one out of their ass, and UF makes it to the BCS Championship.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Y'all come back now....
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    All I want for Christmas is a Pearl Jam announcement that they are coming to Phoenix in 2007. Please come back to Phoenix.
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
    Dan1984 wrote:
    All I want for Christmas is a Pearl Jam announcement that they are coming to Phoenix in 2007. Please come back to Phoenix.
    Phoenix would not hurt my feelings..........sounds like a great place for a road trip.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Road Trip!! Road Trip!!
    tybird wrote:
    Good luck on the game.........hoping UCLA pulls one out of their ass, and UF makes it to the BCS Championship.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Y'all come back now....

Damn that BCS!

• TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    SPALMA wrote:
    Damn that BCS!

I still haven't heard back from ORock yet, mabey if we can get a few more people to email we can find something out....I dunno, here is the email address

contactus@orock1059.listenernetwork.com
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
    Yeah, I emailed a couple of days ago a DJ I talk to at the stations - but haven't heard. He might be hesitant because he was announcing (on air) about them coming last November and it didn't happen.

I've tried to listen to the station but haven't heard anything there either.
    But I'll keep at it too.

• TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    well I just heard from the radio station, guys name is Carter and seemed pretty excited about it, all he said is that nothing is confirmed, thats its a rumor right now, but as soon as he gets word he will notify me. So everyone keep your fingers crossed. I for one really think its happening. See all you southerns in 07!
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Time to give up petititioning, guys..

Pearl Jam are getting older and got a bit confused this tour. They thought that The South meant The Southern Hemisphere. ;):p
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

TheGossman wrote:
    well I just heard from the radio station, guys name is Carter and seemed pretty excited about it, all he said is that nothing is confirmed, thats its a rumor right now, but as soon as he gets word he will notify me. So everyone keep your fingers crossed. I for one really think its happening. See all you southerns in 07!

Very cool. thanks.

• Keepin' the faith in Florida! Pearl Jam 07'!!!! It's gonna happen
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
    Go UF!

There's style points for ya.

• weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    holleroxx wrote:
    Keepin' the faith in Florida! Pearl Jam 07'!!!! It's gonna happen
    Yep, I'm a believer. Been down a couple of times but I think we'll see them in at least a couple of cities. Man, those tickets will fly....... (if the Orlando rumor is true)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    SPALMA wrote:
    Go UF!

There's style points for ya.
    Hopefully enough style points............Thanks again UCLA!!!!
    Would much rather see Florida/OSU than an all Big Ten Championship game.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    Join us for some great sports action
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    Hopefully this Florida rumor is true.I think they will annouce after the first of the year.I wonder how they will do the Ten Club tickets? Do you think it will be the same as the 06 tour?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
    tybird wrote:
    Would much rather see Florida/OSU .

Wouldn't that be something!... I guess we have to wait until 8pm tonight to find out.

SPALMA wrote:
    Wouldn't that be something!... I guess we have to wait until 8pm tonight to find out.
    Too bad that the Big Media is intent on a Michigan/OSU rematch........boringgggg!!!

Too bad my team could not land the "Ole Ball Coach" as it's next Head coach.

Pearl Jam
    The South
    It could be
    tybird wrote:
    Too bad that the Big Media is intent on a Michigan/OSU rematch........boringgggg!!!

It's all about marketing ($$$$$$), If it goes to OSU/UF I will begin to have faith... I might even vote Media Party in the Next Presidential election.
    tybird wrote:
    Too bad my team could not land the "Ole Ball Coach" as it's next Head coach.

Ha Ha!