West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    nice to see the storm has passed, happy friday everybody!
  • SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Leaving town for a wedding weekend, know the DJ and am slipping some PJ into the rotation...

and am still hoping for some concerts this winter/spring... but am not begging...anymore.

Have a nice weekend all.
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Lunch time bump......I guess I'm still begging. Every time I listen to a boot from any of the dates they played this year - especially the ones I went to - I get revved up all over again.

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!
    and come see all the new trees we planted...... :)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    More dap for the South............

See the Trees
    Rock our Worlds
    The South
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    "I never saw a discontented tree. They grip the ground as though they liked it, and though fast rooted they travel about as far as we do. They go wandering forth in all directions with every wind, going and coming like ourselves, traveling with us around the sun two million miles a day, and through space heaven knows how fast and far!" ~John Muir

bumpin and planted already my 3rd tree for this fall (a great pear tree)

"

Hey Gardenlover:
    Glad to see you're back! After all, you're the one who got all us southerners to band together in our misery. Hope we've done it justice.....did ya ever think your thread would get up to almost 5,000 posts and have people planting trees..........?
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    lunchtime bump.Come on guys.Please, something, any word would be nice.
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    i'm not begging anymore either, but i am asking very politely, please play the south in 07!
    Just gave whole blood to the American Red Cross.......another nice thing that some of us Southernors do........

The South
    Can't wait
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    unofficial sticky friday evening back to the top bump

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    PJ
    The South

Now thats a candidate I can get behind.
    Brian
    Vote Pearl Jam
    Touring Band for The South
  • tybird wrote:
    Vote Pearl Jam
    Touring Band for The South
    I'll 2nd that! Please play Florida! SOON
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!

FLORIDA!

A WEST PALM BEACH 2-NIGHTER!

please? :o
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    The push for 4800 posts continues.........onward to 5000 and beyond!!!

Vote Pearl Jam
    Touring Band of the South
    It can happen.
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

PLEASE PLAY THE SOUTH!

FLORIDA!

A WEST PALM BEACH 2-NIGHTER!

please? :o
    I Fully support a west palm beach 2 nighter. Maybe we should stop begging and write to the ten club and ask them what we have to do to get them down here.Sell my house? give them my first born?
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Good morning....It's Saturday!

Let's hit 4800 today!

The South
    Pearl Jam
    Two Great things
    that would go together well
    in 2007
    Saturday taking care of all my dirty laundry.

Now with news of "Deep" and the Holiday single on the horizon, we can hope for some sort of news involving plans for 2007.
    Brian
    PJ
    The South

Place your votes right here. Unlike with many other voting devices, we have a paper trail. Some of us down here might call it the "trail of tears".

Now somebody hit 4800!
    Please.
    Brian
    i'll take it...

unofficial sticky number 4800 bump!

please, pearl jam. this is really starting to suck!!

last time seeing pearl jam: 7/1/2003

three and a half years and counting.....please put an end to our distress

I'll take 4801 just to get us one more closer to 5,000
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    stoneg wrote:
    I'll take 4801 just to get us one more closer to 5,000
    and I'll take 4802 to get us one more closer to 5000

The South
    The Year of Pearl Jam?
  • flagsflags Posts: 47
    I'm in for 4803
    The South
    Where Pearl Jam should dare to go...
    Checkin at 4805
  • Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Dollpartz wrote:
    Checkin at 4805

Checkin' in at 4806! :D:D:D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
    unofficial sticky keepin er on the front page bump

obviously 06 is out

give us a hint of some hope for 07?

• A hint, a clue or a little "You didn't hear it from me, but I heard...." Come on give us something, anything! Please dont leave the south out. We love and miss our Pearl Jam
    And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky,a human being that was given 2 fly - Bryan you are loved R.I.P
  • DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    ya come on, one more southern tour......please!!!!
  • DEEPDEEP Posts: 274
    i should have went to chicago